Menopause

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids' started by Graftman, Oct 13, 2018.

1. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'll jump back in. My girl runs 2 ius per day of hgh, and 20 mg of test cyp per week. I said to start off at the lower doses to see how she tolerates it. I'd look closer at the biodentical estrogen and progesterone. You want to start off very slowly with this stuff, it's not as straight forward or easy to predict with girls.

sinewave3, mands and Toni72 like this.
  2. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes sounds good. A clinic can do Estrogen/Progesterone injections as well.

Please make sure you are getting lab work done for her so you can adjust accordingly. You don't want super physiological levels. You just want her feeling like her young self again.

mands

rpbb likes this.
  3. ManK

ManK Member

Menopause dont give weight gain: menopause cut the estrogen of women, so they become less fat and they have less water retention.
    Women that become fat in menopause are women that EAT too much....

rpbb likes this.
  4. ManK

ManK Member

Progesterone alone causes uterine cancer especially if taken without knowing exactly what you are doing

5. ManK

ManK Member

One of best new product for menopause is "DUAVIVE" a recent new pill that have estrogen+bazedoxifene.
    Bazedoxifene is a SERM (like tamoxifene) that mimic progesterone action avoiding risk of uterine cancer.
    Search about it.

6. dd340

dd340 Junior Member

Estrogen does not contribute to fat gain, it just redistributes where fat is stored. This is true for men and women.

ManK likes this.