Mens leggings?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kakarot, Jan 8, 2017.

1. digler

digler Member

Lol, Thoughts goes strait to the perv section of his brains. No!! Sicko, I'm not trying to show my softy off, I like more of a runners tight, or the UA cold gear. I bit thicker so my mushroom is not showing and your not looking. Tights are fucking awesome to where. When you look good in them, so comfortable to workout in, now if your symmetry is off then, maybe you should think twice. But to each is own. When you mature, and sure of yourself you can care less what others think. When you train hard, need to perform, then you wear what works. But don't wear draws under your tights , it looks horrible and feels like shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frankonya likes this.
  2. desertwarrior

desertwarrior Member

AnTabolic73, boodecarlo and Just Fish like this.
  3. Just Fish

Just Fish Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm the same way I wear sweatpants with open legs on bottom. When I get to the locker room I have shorts underneath. The sweats slide right over my shoes. Takes 5 seconds and I'm ready to go.

Eyeruled80s and insaiyan93 like this.
  4. Just Fish

Just Fish Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That video is fucking hilarious. I'd be mad as fuck lol

Zyzż_ likes this.
  5. Zyzż_

Zyzż_ Member

thanks for the laugh, great video an it's dope ur hip to this you tuber bro

Just Fish likes this.
  6. Eyeruled80s

Eyeruled80s Junior Member

Please don't. You can bear it five days a year down there. Besides, you look like a tough mother walking into the gym in shorts and tank top in 7 degrees.

Kakarot likes this.
  7. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hell it's 70° here now:eek:. Fuckin crazy south. I'm the only one at the gym as early as I am.

Oldschool likes this.
  8. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

The biggest dude at my gym wears them. He comes in with various camo leggings, bright red high tops, a hoodie and he sometimes wears his sunglasses in the gym at night while he works out. I'm not sure what to make of him. He's in his 40's and is clearly on a bunch of gear. I've only talked to him a couple times and he seems a little off mentally. He's huge though and I've seen him close grip 315 20+ times.

Seven and Kakarot like this.
  9. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Fuck man 315 for 20 reps is impressive even if it is retard strength.lol

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  10. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

My brother saw him bench 495. Most of the time he's just repping really light weight. His girlfriend benches 135 for reps, too.

Kakarot likes this.
  11. adam rodriguez

adam rodriguez Junior Member

And the man bun minds well go for glory

12. TestRHe

TestRHe Junior Member

Long johns

13. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Off topic but wtf's up with the Avi man? Lol Why don't you post a brick while you're at it? Smh

14. adam rodriguez

adam rodriguez Junior Member

Brick... Look here I pay taxes... Ain't no illegal shit on mines

15. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Oh my bad i forgot Meso is the "home shopping network" :rolleyes:

16. ddp7

ddp7 Member

I use an adidas basket short to the weights.Very elastic when you do squats.

In another line

17. rocco-x

rocco-x Member

I'll only wear leggings if my yoga pants are in the wash...or my skirts lol.

adam rodriguez likes this.