MENT yes or no?

MENT

• Yea

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Hell no

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Beardedlifter

So,just like the title asks, yes or no on running MENT? I've read awesome reviews and very little negatives but I'm curious of what you guys think or any experiences that you might have had with it.

Thanks for the info. Yes I've been doing a lot of research on it, and I've seen both of those things. Defertilizqtion is a non-issue for me. Already got 3 kids, I'm good. And blood pressure I've seen a lot on, so I would run for 20 days and do bloods before mid and end

Thanks for the info. Yes I've been doing a lot of research on it, and I've seen both of those things. Defertilizqtion is a non-issue for me. Already got 3 kids, I'm good. And blood pressure I've seen a lot on, so I would run for 20 days and do bloods before mid and end
Ya just be carefull and if you can log it that would be great! I'd like to hear more feed back on it.

Ya just be carefull and if you can log it that would be great! I'd like to hear more feed back on it.
Yea for sure. I've already bought it so I'm gonna run it, only thing that really worries me is the high aromatization rate I'm going to run aromasin on cycle at 12.5 a day to start. And if it doesn't keep up I might add letro or caber because of the prolactin

And I'm really curious if I should run it with a teat base. I've heard Yea and no, bit with such a high aromatazation rate, it kinda worries me to add something else in the same ballpark to it. Thoughts?

Yea I was thinking about starting running it 1 week prior. MENT is on back order won't ship til next week so I got time before I start. Think that's enough time?
Hey its not going to be a bad thing right.
What dosage were u thinking of running? I've also heard running it ed is better than eod trest ace we talking about though

Yea I was thinking about starting running it 1 week prior. MENT is on back order won't ship til next week so I got time before I start. Think that's enough time?
What dosage were u thinking of running? I've also heard running it ed is better than eod trest ace we talking about though.

What dosage were u thinking of running? I've also heard running it ed is better than eod trest ace we talking about though.
I'm gonna run 50mg,1/2 cc a day. Yea you have to pin everyday because of the short half-life. It's crazy expensive you at 1/2 cc, I'll have enough for a 20 day cycle

Back