MENT yes or no?

MENT

• Yea

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Hell no

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Thanks for the info. Yes I've been doing a lot of research on it, and I've seen both of those things. Defertilizqtion is a non-issue for me. Already got 3 kids, I'm good. And blood pressure I've seen a lot on, so I would run for 20 days and do bloods before mid and end

Start the AI now so it's in ya system ready to counter act
Why start an AI when bloods haven't been taken to see what the aromatize rate is at or how your dealing with it. Estrogen to low is as bad as to high.

In ur research, is it better than tren? Generally speaking
Well I'm used to tren. I don't think it's quite as volitale as ment. I have no first hand experience with ment so I can't say for certain. I'm following a cycle log by @bonacris i think...
He was waiting for that wow factor and never got it. He did notice marked increase in strength I believe. Maybe he'll chime in.
I'd prefer tren cuz I know what to expect from it..

B
but all the risks that I read or hear about are easily manageable if not avoidable altogether
I've seen the videos before. If those are the same guys I believe they are both on shit loads of growth. You are correct, sides can be managed easily. I say go for it!

Well I'm used to tren. I don't think it's quite as volitale as ment. I have no first hand experience with ment so I can't say for certain. I'm following a cycle log by @bonacris i think...
He was waiting for that wow factor and never got it. He did notice marked increase in strength I believe. Maybe he'll chime in.
I'd prefer tren cuz I know what to expect from it..
Well I mean pretty much all AAS will give you an increase in strength, I'd like to see some before and afters if anyone's reading this that has ran it before.

I've seen the videos before. If those are the same guys I believe they are both on shit loads of growth. You are correct, sides can be managed easily. I say go for it!
If I can remember right isn't that the guy that runs dnp for like months at a time?

Why start an AI when bloods haven't been taken to see what the aromatize rate is at or how your dealing with it. Estrogen to low is as bad as to high.
Sorry misread the part he would do bloods. Thought he's done em and ready. But Of course you would do blood work b4 playing with the most potent drug out there

Blood work on it to see how your reacting is critical so if 3 weeks in he knows if he needs to stop asap. I try to do bloods every time I start something new.

Back