MENT yes or no?

MENT

• Yea

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Hell no

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Sorry misread the part he would do bloods. Thought he's done em and ready. But Of course you would do blood work b4 playing with the most potent drug out there
No no bloods yet, we do I miss cycle right now so I want to wait to finish out this cycle then I will do blood before the next cycle to see where I'm at

Well I'm used to tren. I don't think it's quite as volitale as ment. I have no first hand experience with ment so I can't say for certain. I'm following a cycle log by @bonacris i think...
He was waiting for that wow factor and never got it. He did notice marked increase in strength I believe. Maybe he'll chime in.
I'd prefer tren cuz I know what to expect from it..

Its not me I'm afraid

Don't believe all the hype because I'm on a blast with ment at 75mg ed upped to 100mg ed yesterday. I've been keeping a log here & it's not as the stories make it out to be. Im actually thinking about shutting it down early so i can start a blast again sooner with tren.
Damn, how far into the cycle are you?

4th week into a 6 week run. I've also noticed i always feel pretty good mentally & physically on blast but i feel run down & achey. This is just my experience but i will never run ment again. Not enough bang for my buck. I was cruising on test rite before the ment & i felt great & was noticing better results.

4th week into a 6 week run. I've also noticed i always feel pretty good mentally & physically on blast but i feel run down & achey. This is just my experience but i will never run ment again. Not enough bang for my buck. I was cruising on test rite before the ment & i felt great & was noticing better results.
Good to know, thanks for the post brother!

I wouldn't mess with it. It shuts you down harder than anything else, and people I've talked to who ran it had to start running letro as their AI because it aromatizes so massively.

If you don't mind being sterile and taking a huge AI dose, it's probably a pretty wicked compound.

Fuck MENT. I won't run it. I have one vial in my stash. And thought about using it. But I will never use it. It will end up in the trash.

Reactions: TRT
Back