Meso challange thread! (A must read or you lose all gainz)

RodgerThat

This is the new and ever so exciting meso challenge thread! Everyone's able to drop in and try the challenges posted say if you could complete them or not. Starting this off with a 10k calorie challange! Myself and @Eman are jumping in on it @Thenewera should join it aswell I think. I am doing it this Saturday April 16th and will post a photo of my myfitnesspal at the end of day (keep in mind I'm only 190lb too)

So that's it! If you got a challenge fire it up, if you wish to join a challenge let us know.

@jaymaximus you in? @ROB581211 this is how I plan to become my fluffy weight :D

Im in. Ill be in a severe cal deficit wednesday and thursday, so this is a chance to make it up. Im gonna put the buff in buffet

Well damn. I'm looking to hit 220 ASAP. I may have to jump in on this. I mean hell its only food right

Can it be fast food?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I. Am. In. :cool:

I saw a video of Dave Tate talking about the craziest cheat meal he ever did.. He ate constantly for like 6 hours. It was close to 14k calories although it might have been a bit exaggerated. Anyhow, Dave will be my inspiration. I think I'm going to do it this Sunday.

My tonsils come out on the 25th so I'm enjoying solid food while I can...

Fuck... Okay I'm in.

Make some thing where there's only a once a week challenge.. Cause if this thread goes through let's not have 20 challenges at once.

Ps. Does it count if we puke somewhere inbetween this

Fuck... Okay I'm in.

Make some thing where there's only a once a week challenge.. Cause if this thread goes through let's not have 20 challenges at once.

Ps. Does it count if we puke somewhere inbetween this

We will see if it takes off and if it does with suggestions I'll make a fancy calendar for a challange every week or 2 weekly challanges.
But it's gotta really take off before we need to worry about that.
only if you lick it up...gains man

TEK is correct you must keep all calories inside your body for the day cause gainz. Can't double count the calories either!

Can't double count the calories either!
Well damn.. For the first time in my life I need to reevaluate a meal plan. I have probably 10-12 meal plans stored in my head.. Not one single one varies over 6k calories. Fuck

What are the damn rules?
None?
Then who ever eats the most sweet shit wins. Way way too easy.
Either way, I'd fuck this comp up. Ya don't get to 284 by turning your nose up at grub I'll tell ya that