Meso challange thread! (A must read or you lose all gainz)

I've read a lot of your posts. You seem like a helpful, good guy. I know it's hard to believe. I don't feel like I'm being called out at all. There are alcoholics that drink a case+ of beer a day, everyday. That's over 2 gallons a day.

@RodgerThat I think we are on our way to a new meso "challange" here...

@RodgerThat I think we are on our way to a new meso "challange" here...
Shit :oops:
Was kinda hoping this thread was coming back and I may get in on some. There's no way I could do 2 gallons of milk tho. I'd have to take days off work after that one probably.

.....There are alcoholics that drink a case+ of beer a day, everyday. That's over 2 gallons a day.

And what do THEY consume in terms of whole foods/meals? Nothing..or very little. Alcoholics that drink a case of beer per day hardly eat - that's why they're called alcoholics...not eataholics.

I call BS too.

I've read a lot of your posts. You seem like a helpful, good guy. I know it's hard to believe. I don't feel like I'm being called out at all. There are alcoholics that drink a case+ of beer a day, everyday. That's over 2 gallons a day.

Lol, I missed your edit with the alcohol comparison. What kind of milk are you talking about? I assumed whole.

Regardless, it's not a very good comparison IMO.

Alcohol dehydrates you. Evaporates and you piss it out constantly
Milk stays with you. Makes you nauteous and will curdle your stomach.

2 gallons a day of milk with a regular BB diet is impossible
Ill say it right now
Youd be so fuckin sick

Alcohol dehydrates you. Evaporates and you piss it out constantly
Milk stays with you. Makes you nauteous and will curdle your stomach.

2 gallons a day of milk with a regular BB diet is impossible
Ill say it right now
Youd be so fuckin sick
I'll tell you what. I'm recovering from surgery and off work til Oct. When I go back to work I'd be willing to do it for a month and log/video it. I'd have to drink 1 or 2% though. Im not active enough right now for all those calories. I'm just doing upper body and riding my bike for legs.

Can we please save this milk challenge for cooler weather I'd really like to try it when it's not 100°s outside.:eek:

Can we please save this milk challenge for cooler weather I'd really like to try it when it's not 100°s outside.:eek:
You have created the challange!

2gallons of warm milk must be consumed within the same sunrise to sunset! Puking is a disculification as well as peeing, you must have all 20lb of milk in your body at the same time.

I will not be participating in this event as I'm not looking to induce some form of lactose related medical incident on myself but you guys feel free to go for it.

I guess I could do it this weekend :confused: who else is up for it? The elk weiner challenge sounds alot more doable.o_O

I guess I could do it this weekend :confused: who else is up for it? The elk weiner challenge sounds alot more doable.o_O

Come on man... you're not even through the first gallon yet and you're already offering to put a dick in your mouth to get out of it! :D

2gallons of warm milk must be consumed within the same sunrise to sunset! Puking is a disculification as well as peeing, you must have all 20lb of milk in your body at the same time.

I will not be participating in this event as I'm not looking to induce some form of lactose related medical incident on myself but you guys feel free to go for it.
I can barely drink milk once it's out of the fridge longer than 10 minutes, definitely not room temp, warm isn't. Fucking. Happening! Honestly, I can handle a lot in terms of eating and drinking but I'm not sure I could get any of this down.

So two jugs back 2 back no piss break, no vomiting and it needs to be warm milk? Doesn't seem possible but milks cheaper than 10,000cals

Lmao. You lost me at 2...

About 10yrs ago my wife and I were watching Fear Factor. The contestants had to eat an animal penis. Of course the hot chick got to eat the 18" Buffalo penis. She wasn't marriage material, she gagged on it!