Meso challange thread! (A must read or you lose all gainz)

Do you guys wanna see what the "pro's" eat ? This is from Fantasy Feeder and its a typical day for a 400lb. fatty . Heres her 30,000 cal
/day diet :

TubbyTabby 2 days ago
My 30,000 calorie intake for the day:

Morning snack (3am) 1 box of cosmic brownies (2,700 calories)
Breakfast (7am): 8 boston cream donuts (4500 calories)
11am: 2 boxes of little debbies (5,000)
2pm: 30 chicken nugget,and 2 2 liters of mtn dew (3200)
6pm: 5 stuffed burgers (7,000)
9pm: 3 more boxes of little debbies (8,000)

I don't understand that fetish at all. I clicked on some kind of goals section and there were people at normal weights with goal weights in the 300-400's.

You working a foodie thread over there too OGH??

Wish I hadn't clicked that link...:confused:

Oh Hell no ! lol

I try to help folks over there at Fantasy Feeder , get them to switch from fast carbs to protein and eat healthy and exercise.

Bit its a losing battle most of the time and they usually tell me to fk-off .
But I try ...:(

I don't understand that fetish at all. I clicked on some kind of goals section and there were people at normal weights with goal weights in the 300-400's.

Its a completely different world over there , kinda of a flip side of Meso where fat is worshipped and muscle is shunned . The Twilight Zone for bodybuilders...

Its a completely different world over there , kinda of a flip side of Meso where fat is worshipped and muscle is shunned . The Twilight Zone for bodybuilders...

But there are some lifters there and alot of BB"s go there to gain weight . They do like to eat there !! :) They just take it too far :confused:

I started working out when I was 17. I went from 175lbs to 210lbs in a year and had ripped abs. I ate whole chickens, whole boxes of corn flakes, 2 gal of milk a day and about 10 peanut butter and cheese sandwiches between meals a day.By the way, I still lived with parents because I couldn't have paid for the food! My parents saw that I was serious about it so they helped. I lifted 6 days a week and ran.

I started working out when I was 17. I went from 175lbs to 210lbs in a year and had ripped abs. I ate whole chickens, whole boxes of corn flakes, 2 gal of milk a day and about 10 peanut butter and cheese sandwiches between meals a day.By the way, I still lived with parents because I couldn't have paid for the food! My parents saw that I was serious about it so they helped. I lifted 6 days a week and ran.
2 gallons of milk a day huh?
I call BS

You gotta realize 2 gallons of milk is roughly 20 lbs of pure liquid to fit that in along with regular meals would be a monumental task.

The GOMAD diet has been around a while. That calls for 1 gallon a day of whole milk. Some thing i used for years. It brings the worlds biggest and baddest lifters to their threshold.

I do not believe a 200 lb some thing could do that. Certainly not everyday

I'll say most days then. I was one of those people that everyone tried to get me to do eating contests. Now, not so much. I'd be on that my 600lb life show.

I'll say most days then. I was one of those people that everyone tried to get me to do eating contests. Now, not so much. I'd be on that my 600lb life show.

I hate to call people out, but I find it very hard to believe you hit two gallons even most days lol. A gallon of milk a day is a feat in and of itself. Two gallons blows my mind. I struggle with 2 gallons of just water a day. 2 gallons of milk wouldn't happen.

I hate to call people out, but I find it very hard to believe you hit two gallons even most days lol. A gallon of milk a day is a feat in and of itself. Two gallons blows my mind. I struggle with 2 gallons of just water a day. 2 gallons of milk wouldn't happen.

I've read a lot of your posts. You seem like a helpful, good guy. I know it's hard to believe. I don't feel like I'm being called out at all. There are alcoholics that drink a case+ of beer a day, everyday. That's over 2 gallons a day.