Meso challange thread! (A must read or you lose all gainz)

I struggle to hit 6.5 - 7k a day. 3k a more is like a whole fully loaded large pizza. I dont know how thats easy for you "people".
Somehow Im working a lot of waffles and seafood in here. Maybe together, maybe not.

...what's a challange? Damn bears...

So basically I've designed my meal
Gallon of milk
4 waffles
4 more waffles
Tub of ice cream ( probably cookies n cream )
Probably 4 more waffles
Some bullshit pie, maybe pumpkin
Banana nut bread
chinese fried potatoes and rice only

( will pray to God I hit 10k calories )

I struggle to hit 6.5 - 7k a day. 3k a more is like a whole fully loaded large pizza. I dont know how thats easy for you "people".
Somehow Im working a lot of waffles and seafood in here. Maybe together, maybe not.
bust out the swole man...
large plastic bag, crushed chips, cheetos, trail mix, peanut m&ms, jerky, the kitchen sink. You just pulverize it into a nice powder, small portable nutrient dense fuel

What are the damn rules?
None?
Then who ever eats the most sweet shit wins. Way way too easy.
Either way, I'd fuck this comp up. Ya don't get to 284 by turning your nose up at grub I'll tell ya that
Wait a minute...I thought you were in rip down mode. You're not allowed to be in this challenge.

image.png
image.png

That's gonna be my Saturday. Mucho burrito double meat, dominos pizza some timbit donuts, 2L of milk and 4 scoops protien, granola cereal.
520g protien
1140g carbs
410g fats.
I'll post pics Saturday of every Item I eat.

Cheers!

there is 1200 calories in one of the big packs of Sabra hummus, I can eat at least 4 of those in one sitting. Smear em over my double whoppers and Im tagged out in 2hrs flat

I think I will sit this round out...Im in for the next one hopefully it will be training related as 10k calories is slightly counterproductive to my current goals

I've got a training one in mind for next challenge for sure, think you'll be able to clean up. Way to be a good person and sticking to your goals:oops: I can't do that

No spoilers aloud! It'll be reviled on Monday for everyone
cock pushup?
cock-pushups_o_1207590.jpg