Meso challange thread! (A must read or you lose all gainz)

me an you can go toe to toe taterhead...I'll smoke you in a hard boiled egg contest. fucking smoke you.
0fce8eaba7e32ec3a35c15fb31f0ef7b.jpg

RULES!!!!!!

All challanges will have the same rules
Rule 1 - pics or I'd didn't happen!
•of meals or exercises
Rule 2 - challange must be done after its proposed even if you've previously done it
Rule 3 - you can do whatever it takes to complete the challange
Rule 4 - we are boyscouts here so I expect the honour rule to be held to a certain standard. If you DO NOT complete the challange let us know too!

Some challanges will be easy for others and hard for some. At 190lb this is probably going to be a struggle but I'm assuming body weight challanges will be harder for you
Less body weight
More reps
Not rocket science
A scrawny 150 lb recruit once out pull up'd me. Does that make him stronger or lighter?
I can hold my own. Weight or not

I hate counting calories so I'll just take pics of everything I eat, so I'll just eat all day til I borderline puke and hope it's over 10k. Whether yall estimate it's 9000 or 14000 I'll have pics up anyway.

This chinese buffet is gonna hate me.

Less body weight
More reps
Not rocket science
A scrawny 150 lb recruit once out pull up'd me. Does that make him stronger or lighter?
I can hold my own. Weight or not

Wasn't a jab at all I know you can hold your own for sure bud. I don't know future challanges but I'm sure there will be something even trukker will find hard ;) I'll search far and wide to find something lol

As I think of that another rule
RULE 5 - no challange should ever restrict gainz or sexual relations (not like anyone would dive in for those anyways:eek::cool:)

I'm sorry it was killing my ocd to look at, but you actually spelled it correctly back on the first page then fucked it up again hahaha.