Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

CdnGuy

It's one thing to be the average shill on Meso. They always leave just as fast as they came. But when a shill goes the extra mile to live among members. That is low and will not be tolerated ! The facts......

Aug 18 .. Intro sounds like your typical green noob. But wow this T-bagger is one quick learner.(days)

Screenshot_2016-12-30-02-07-19-1.png

Atlas labs.. The first "noob" shill in disguise question . Then the gears shift ...

Screenshot_2016-12-30-02-00-55-1.png

Screenshot_2016-12-30-02-20-55-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-30-02-17-56-1.png

So in one day you went from being scared shit less to this....
Did you visit the wizard of Oz? (courage)

Screenshot_2016-12-30-02-16-26-1.png

What about bloods T bag ? No clue about bloods "apparently" ....

Screenshot_2016-12-30-02-25-16-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-30-02-44-51-1.png

No clue about bloods but very informed on batches SMH.....shill time..

Screenshot_2016-12-30-02-32-37-1.png

Screenshot_2016-12-30-02-49-00-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-30-02-49-37-1.png

Please hold off from posting only 10 files per post. More info to come....

Then things start to become clear. Tbagger the only noob in history to enter brotherhood status in 3 days..
Screenshot_2016-12-30-02-45-57-1.png
Did someone say BOP? Enter the fellow shill... "like" lol
Screenshot_2016-12-30-03-15-32-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-30-15-34-07-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-30-03-03-31-1.png

Then before you know it T bagger goes from online noob to Atlas spokesman.
Screenshot_2016-12-30-02-25-50-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-30-03-16-59-1.png
T bag is using this exact same pattern with TSL & Elite. This trash needs to GO!
Screenshot_2016-12-30-19-16-25-1.png Screenshot_2016-12-30-19-24-47-1.png

Good night.

@CdnGuy is our sheep dog. Protecting us from these trashy UGL'S with no morals and their shills that sold their soul for a vial of test. Keep up the good work. Who knows you might get hired as a private investigator when all said and done.

This is a solid case? LMAO. Cdngay is definitely a piece of work. Call me a shill or whatever you want. This is a joke and his research is laughable.

I was looking for a good online source and thought I had one in Atlas. Big joke that turned out to be. Been feeling out TSL when someone mentioned them in the same Atlas thread, still haven't pulled the trigger on his products. So I said he seems like a stand up guy... so what? Any conversations I had with him via email, he was cool as hell and helpful.

Bottom line is, as I said to that loser Cdngay: this is an online forum and he's a real tough guy behind the keyboard and has no life. Do I honestly give a fuck what anyone here thinks of me? No. Ban me, ignore me, who gives a fuck? I have a life outside of here, unlike the keyboard warrior Cdngay.

I get no kickbacks from TSL, Atlas or anyone else. I'm just looking for a good domestic source. So with that, good day.

@2Dumb2Plumb

Where you at this morning? You and tbag were squawking your cock suckers together all morning yesterday but today nothing?

How convenient.

Go to work asswipe or play shuffle board at the nursing home..... whatever your up to.... I didn't let the whole PM sharing thing die and I notified Millard Baker on my side of the story.

CDN and his little shit heels share PM's and bait me into giving sources. Is that exceptable? The last time this happened a big time member here was exposed for putting food on his table like all of you do behind closed doors and that guy who exposed him almost took a dirt nap....remember that down the road CDN and @Oldschool. That's all I'm going to say.

I don't know nothing about nothing on the rest of this shit but "dirt nap". C'mon man its about to be 2017 tomorrow. I think that was gangster in the 70's.

Elite Genetics made a lot of sales here... Drakon made a lot of sales here. I wrote about POTG yesterday and guys are going to start gunning for that gear now too....

Are any of these sources gtg? No I don't claim them gtg. I just use them at the moment. I contribute more to this forum then fuck stain bladder boy CDN and his gay beasts.... A lab here is seriously fed up with CDN. All you do is shit on a thread when guys are looking for knowledge and possibly buying the gear. A lot of guys aren't smart enough to go out and research these labs so their best bet is whatever is in the underground at the moment. But you're a Canadian cunt.... what's your deal with American Domestics? Focus on your health... probably in more pain enjoying your little shows than just thinking about yourself... probably going to have a Meso Plaque soon RIP....the guy died of too much excitement .

Maybe try "sleeps with the fishes" next.
I'm just goofing because this thread needs some lightening up.

I don't know nothing about nothing on the rest of this shit but "dirt nap". C'mon man its about to be 2017 tomorrow. I think that was gangster in the 70's.

Doesn't matter what I use...it all ends the same. I'm not making threats I'm alluding to the fact that this same situation happened a while back.... do me a solid and don't get involved. I don't get why it's fun bashing a source or posting Gifs in a source thread unless someone's not telling me the real reason and it throws off LE...idk