Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

The last time this happened a big time member here was exposed for putting food on his table like all of you do behind closed doors and that guy who exposed him almost took a dirt nap....remember that down the road CDN and @Oldschool. That's all I'm going to say.

Which situation are you referring to?

Doesn't matter what I use...it all ends the same. I'm not making threats I'm alluding to the fact that this same situation happened a while back.... do me a solid and don't get involved. I don't get why it's fun bashing a source or posting Gifs in a source thread unless someone's not telling me the real reason and it throws off LE...idk
I have no interest in getting involved in any of this. It just gets redundant so I figured I'd lighten it up a bit.

I have no interest in getting involved in any of this. It just gets redundant so I figured I'd lighten it up a bit.

It is redundant.... and everyone slaps CDN on the back for a job well done... he's like a retard and everyone's trying to make him feel good.

Eman - I'm not sure I understand what you mean, my friend. Can you elaborate a little? Thanks, dude.

I realize that some of TRT's posts may look a little sketchy... Hell, maybe CDN is right and the guy is shilling for some free gear. I just do NOT see it from the posts quoted above. I didn't think these kinds of things constituted evidence of shilling on a board like meso.

As far as it being a witch hunt in my eyes, I like CDN and I respect the effort he tries to go to for the community but frankly it is really starting to remind me of the boy who cried wolf.

@2Dumb2Plumb what are you talking about it regards to being asked about sources in PM?

I realize that some of TRT's posts may look a little sketchy... Hell, maybe CDN is right and the guy is shilling for some free gear. I just do NOT see it from the posts quoted above. I didn't think these kinds of things constituted evidence of shilling on a board like meso.

As far as it being a witch hunt in my eyes, I like CDN and I respect the effort he tries to go to for the community but frankly it is really starting to remind me of the boy who cried wolf.

@2Dumb2Plumb what are you talking about it regards to being asked about sources in PM?
I agree with this completely I don't see enough in the posts to really prove anything.

Brother another member here came to me trying to be friends and he asked me for the source I was talking about currently and I wrote how I feel about that source at the moment and he went to CDN with screenshots and CDN used them to show I was a rep for that source...

Private messages bro... CDN had nothing to do with that PM

Huh? Are you saying CDNGUY was trying to push gear in that post?

I just want to make sure I understand what you are saying before replying further. Thanks in advance for clarifying...

Who knows. Take it for how you want. But what is he talking about if you need anything I got the hook up

Brother another member here came to me trying to be friends and he asked me for the source I was talking about currently and I wrote how I feel about that source at the moment and he went to CDN with screenshots and CDN used them to show I was a rep for that source...

I thought that was what you were trying to say.

This is a fucking problem for me.

Got anything to say for yourself on this @CdnGuy ? I sincerely hope you have an explanation for why you'd pull shit like that.

Who knows. Take it for how you want. But what is he talking about if you need anything I got the hook up

Ahhh, I gotcha, I just wasn't sure what you were saying, man. Thanks for explaining, Legendary.

IMO (and I obviously can't speak for CDN), it looks to me like he was accusing the person he quoted of offering to hook someone up. The eye rolling emoji tells me he was being really sarcastic, at least that's how I interpret it.

I have to believe that if CDNGUY were pushing gear, I (and others here) would have heard about it by now. And besides, if he is, that bastard never offered me anything more than some maple syrup!:mad:;)

I have the strong suspicion that cdn uses multiple accounts to get ahold of these PMs. Where is the line drawn for entrapment?

If it does lead to the exposing of someone excepting free gear behind closed doors I'm all for it. But a shill to me is someone that is profiting or excepting free gear for reviews. I don't really see any proof of that..
Just a couple of guys that are way to in love with a lab.
Although I did see tbagger pushing EG in another sources thread. Not cool.

Ahhh, I gotcha, I just wasn't sure what you were saying, man. Thanks for explaining, Legendary.

IMO (and I obviously can't speak for CDN), it looks to me like he was accusing the person he quoted of offering to hook someone up. The eye rolling emoji tells me he was being really sarcastic, at least that's how I interpret it.

I have to believe that if CDNGUY were pushing gear, I (and others here) would have heard about it by now. And besides, if he is, that bastard never offered me anything more than some maple syrup!:mad:;)

Just an example of the shit he is posting can be read anyway u want it to. I don't know what he meant. We can take it anyway we want.