Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

That's right I forgot about that you did have a nice knot from atlas gear. That's when things started going south for that lab then rubber stoppers were found in the gear and he was forced to exit

Yep. Helped move them out but shilled for them......... at this point to me he's just a troll.

I thought that was what you were trying to say.

This is a fucking problem for me.

Got anything to say for yourself on this @CdnGuy ? I sincerely hope you have an explanation for why you'd pull shit like that.
Explanation for him pushing gear in PM Eman? Sorry can't tell you the reason he does. I'm guessing profit? As for post the PM it was knowledge to a few people some not exactly private Eman. Including the upper management.
@bickel29 the day I have sold or offered to "hook someone up" here is the Meso goes uncensored. Never! Ask @legendary to provide the WHOLE post I don't even recognize that post. Mr Legendary is upset I've broken up his shill party at TSL.I have reread the TSL thread and him and @Roger rabbit our quite the shill tag team. I sent Roger rabbit a message letting him know the "I know" their little game. So Legendary let's see the WHOLE message please...I have never done sales online ..ever.

I have the strong suspicion that cdn uses multiple accounts to get ahold of these PMs. Where is the line drawn for entrapment?

If it does lead to the exposing of someone excepting free gear behind closed doors I'm all for it. But a shill to me is someone that is profiting or excepting free gear for reviews. I don't really see any proof of that..
Just a couple of guys that are way to in love with a lab.
Although I did see tbagger pushing EG in another sources thread. Not cool.
Now I have multiple accounts...Geez and I'm the one on a witch hunt right? Smh

If you want to spin the truth that's fine. These fuckers Tbagger Legendary 2Dumb2Plumb and Rogerrabbit are all scum here. I have read and read and read. I have always been open and honest but the disrespect from you @Eman I will not accept sir. You seemed like a smart guy guess I was wrong!

Explanation for him pushing gear in PM Eman? Sorry can't tell you the reason he does. I'm guessing profit? As for post the PM it was knowledge to a few people some not exactly private Eman. Including the upper management.
@bickel29 the day I have sold or offered to "hook someone up" here is the Meso goes uncensored. Never! Ask @legendary to provide the WHOLE post I don't even recognize that post. Mr Legendary is upset I've broken up his shill party at TSL.I have reread the TSL thread and him and @Roger rabbit our quite the shill tag team. I sent Roger rabbit a message letting him know the "I know" their little game. So Legendary let's see the WHOLE message please...I have never done sales online ..ever.

Not sure of this game you speak of.

Again, you bring empty accusations to the table.

At one time I really thought and had faith to what you brought at meso. But, once you came after me for doing nothing, then accusing me of some "game" I can clearly see you read into things and make assumptions that do not, nor have never existed.

This makes me wonder to myself how many good members have you pushed off meso accusing them of whatever and because they didn't want to stand up to online bullies such as yourself they simply moved on.

I stand firm, you shoot so many bullets you hit one or two bulls eyes, but you miss more than hit, then you take credit for the one bullseye.

Your game plan is always to try to get people to sling mud by accusing, but I don't sling mud and I will not nor will I ever resort to going into the trench where you wallow in the mud.

You have some type of vested interest here and it certainly isn't the members, this has been your MO for far too long, but you specifically stated that you don't have a source on here, so what are you doing here and have friends who make gear and have private labs so again your motives are questionable.

You specifically stated that you are personal friends with several forum owners so again, you are up to something when someone questions you or does not agree with you. All the sudden you go into bullying people and like you specifically stated " I'll make your life on meso miserable"

See you can't make my life miserable, have a great wife, loving son, and have several personal businesses that I own. So whatever you feel I am doing, I can say with 100% certainty you are incorrect good sir.

I truly wish whatever in life you are going through to cause you such anger issues gets resolved soon, and like I would anyone else, if you need help let me know, but I will not engage in the politics of your life and your agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to spin the truth that's fine. These fuckers Tbagger Legendary 2Dumb2Plumb and Rogerrabbit are all scum here. I have read and read and read. I have always been open and honest but the disrespect from you @Eman I will not accept sir. You seemed like a smart guy guess I was wrong!

See again, this guy sounds like a dictator.

He won't accept disrespect but feels it in order to BULLY and disrespect anyone and everyone. He lashed out at so many members it isn't healthy for this community and honestly isn't healthy for him.

This isn't your forum, although you look at yourself as some type of god or dictator I can assure you, the wolf has been cried.

@Eman is correct is what he said.

Yes all my accusations are always baseless. Even when the evidence is staring people right in the face. SMH

See again, this guy sounds like a dictator.

He won't accept disrespect but feels it in order to BULLY and disrespect anyone and everyone. He lashed out at so many members it isn't healthy for this community and honestly isn't healthy for him.

This isn't your forum, although you look at yourself as some type of god or dictator I can assure you, the wolf has been cried.

@Eman is correct is what he said.

Disrespect for you clowns I don't care about. The reason I'm disappointed with @Eman is i thought he was one of the brothers and could see through the BS.

Dude... You're baiting people in PM to get them to offer a source they use and then turning it against them. That is NOT what meso's mission in harm reduction is about.

Further, I couldn't give a shit whether you think I'm a smart guy or not at the moment. I know I am and your opinion in that regard means fuck all to me at this point. I thought better of you.

I hope you get your head on straight because you are better than you're acting right now.

I would say what we have here is some source dick riding being mistaken for shilling. Just my two cents.

I wouldn't call it dick riding. What ever I post about gear isn't for the lab. It's for my personal knowledge and bloods are for everyone to see. I havent vouched for TSL so I don't know how I'm a shill. Yes I'm doing an experiment against my trt against TSL. Why??? Not because I'm a shill. But every year I get MRI,blood work every 3 months. Bullshit follow up appointments to ask how I'm feeling that cost 75.00 just to say hello. So yes I'm doing an experiment to see if it stacks up to pharm to save me money and I drop trt and self medicate.

Dude... You're baiting people in PM to get them to offer a source they use and then turning it against them. That is NOT what meso's mission in harm reduction is about.

Further, I couldn't give a shit whether you think I'm a smart guy or not. I know I am and your opinion in that regard means fuck all to me at this point. I thought better of you.

I hope you get your head on straight because you are better than you're acting right now.
Dude I didn't PM anyone Eman get your facts straight please!

I wouldn't call it dick riding. What ever I post about gear isn't for the lab. It's for my personal knowledge and bloods are for everyone to see. I havent vouched for TSL so I don't know how I'm a shill. Yes I'm doing an experiment against my trt against TSL. Why??? Not because I'm a shill. But every year I get MRI,blood work every 3 months. Bullshit follow up appointments to ask how I'm feeling that cost 75.00 just to say hello. So yes I'm doing an experiment to see if it stacks up to pharm to save me money and I drop trt and self medicate.
Just like @Firedog did right? The guy from ASF lol This place is filled with BS like you....disgusting.

I think You've been pushing for the "approval" of other members as the "guy who keeps our forum safe" ...in all reality I think you stretch shit way too far. I've told many members under PM labs I've used and have had success with.. would you like to call me a shill as well?

Yes all my accusations are always baseless. Even when the evidence is staring people right in the face. SMH

Unfortunately your evidence is bits and pieces taken out of a big picture to fit your motives or agenda. You then get people fired up and disappear and sit back to watch the storm. After it's all said and done you come back and say "I told you guys" if it doesn't pan out you just stay away and find your next target.

Im not trying to call you out bro. I appreciate the bloods, and tsl seems in my eyes to be a decent lab also. I just feel answering questions for a source or defending the thread, demanding it get back on track. Can in everyone else's eyes look suspect.