Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

Im not trying to call you out bro. I appreciate the bloods, and tsl seems in my eyes to be a decent lab also. I just feel answering questions for a source or defending the thread, demanding it get back on track. Can in everyone else's eyes look suspect.

I know your not calling me out. Wasn't a shot at you.

Looking at it now posting the PM was not the best thing to do. But it doesn't change the facts that this member and others are on Meso for profit!

Looking at it now posting the PM was not the best thing to do. But it doesn't change the facts that this member and other are on Meso for profit!

So u take it to Millard not general chat. You break the members trust sharing pm out in the open. Makes u look less credible.

Bro... doesn't change the fact that YOU POSTED A FUCKING SCREEN SHOT OF A PRIVATE MESSAGE BETWEEN ME AND ANOTHER MEMBER....

You're a scumbag and I never profited from any of this. You're making me open to LE in these threads and I swear bro down the road watch your back.Oldschool should be banned for sharing private messages... he solicited me for the source I was using.

Looking at it now posting the PM was not the best thing to do. But it doesn't change the facts that this member and others are on Meso for profit!

So you stated to me you don't do pm, because you been back stabbed before. But you go around back stabbing people. The picture is actually painted now on why you don't do pm.

And of course, when you do something wrong, just like the god you think you are you twist the conflict into " but that doesn't change the fact" way to try to direct away from your HUGE 'mistake. I wouldn't trust you for anything.

I also would suggest to everyone to not pm this guy because clearly he can't be trusted. You disagree with him and all your pm could be in jeopardy to be out in the open.

Now, you are correct and I'll give you that, members should not be on here trying to profit for money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro... doesn't change the fact that YOU POSTED A FUCKING SCREEN SHOT OF A PRIVATE MESSAGE BETWEEN ME AND ANOTHER MEMBER....

You're a scumbag and I never profited from any of this. You're making me open to LE in these threads and I swear bro down the road watch your back.Oldschool should be banned for sharing private messages... he solicited me for the source I was using.
Your selling gear here scumbag! Real members I would never treat that way. Your kind need to be exposed!

This really needs to be resolved now someone needs to step in here and make some kind of ruling. I would say both sides could agree to just let this go and everyone gets back to putting the attention where it belongs the sources who are probably just sitting back with some popcorn enjoying the show. I know @CdnGuy your sure they are making money so I know it can't be as simple as letting it go but either @Millard Baker needs to step in or someone who has some knowledge of this situation and make it very fucking clear this is exactly what's going on.

So you stated to me you don't do pm, because you been back stabbed before. But you go around back stabbing people. The picture is actually painted now on why you don't do pm.

And of course, when you do something wrong, just like the god you think you are you twist the conflict into " but that doesn't change the fact" way to try to direct away from your HUGE 'mistake. I wouldn't trust you for anything.

I also would suggest to everyone to not pm this guy because clearly he can't be trusted. You disagree with him and all your pm could be in jeopardy to be out in the open.

Now, you are correct and I'll give you that, members should not be on here trying to profit for money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny you asked me to PM you and guess what this guy tries to do. Protect TSL! Tried to throw up a smoke screen as I started digging on TSL.

You're post are erratic and they have no fucking merit. You're a scumbag that doesn't see how far your going. Who's next on your list? Does anyone see this dog has rabbies?