Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

Its funny cause I'm not one to rat on other guys. But it seems like taking gear for positive reviews would be a death sentence here, right? Well then I'll give you this much. More than one wkm who I continuously see getting pats on the back and gtg are doing this exactly. Using meso as a platform for free gear. Also where do you guys draw the line if they received free gear and logged at say asf does that destroy credibility? cause looking through that sponsored log section I see quite a few familiar names but no mention of such things here. Trust no member about source information brothers, do your own research and make your own choices.
Please out these WKMs and post the messages.

Guys! If I pay for my fucking gear..... every fucking vial. Ask any source and they see me as a 24 year old Wet dream..... CDN is a fucking CBS wannabe and a piece of shit. And He FUCKING EXPOSES PRIVATE FUCKING MESSAGES!!! Fucking rat him and @Oldschool are fucking rats..... we all know what goes on behind closed doors. I don't want any part of that life...
Probably doesn't even lift too

IMO, and in my preference, unless a member is breaking the forum rules, there's no need for Millard to intervene. Meso members will sort it out and find a resolution.
I agree, most of the time that is correct it's just I believe Millard was directly involved in this issue and some exlaining needs to be done on the issue of sharing PMs is that aloud?

I agree, most of the time that is correct it's just I believe Millard was directly involved in this issue and some exlaining needs to be done on the issue of sharing PMs is that aloud?
If we are taking a vote mine would be it should only be aloud by the people that were involved in the pm.
This third party shit shouldn't fly.

The PM'S were reported to MB and myself and the other party spoke to him.

What I find hilarious is all the guy's that have something to hide are trying to discredit me. 4 5 6 bring as many guys as you want bitches I'm still standing! :)

The PM'S were reported to MB and myself and the other party spoke to him.
Yes I know that's why I was saying maybe he can clear this up? I know he probably doesn't need to bother with a lot of the issues on here it just seems like this isn't going anywhere

What I find hilarious is all the guy's that have something to hide are trying to discredit me. 4 5 6 bring as many guys as you want bitches I'm still standing! :)

Let's get this correct, you tried to discredit me. I did not come after you first, you threatened me aimlessly, and in time I'm sure you will come around and admit this.

If shots are fired at me, I will not stand by and let my reputation be tarnished by anyone. I will defend myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the Underground Rules, there is no rule that explicitly prohibits the posting of PM's. There are however, rules about the conduct while engaging in PM. I just don't think Millard is needed on this one.

Steroid Underground RULES

If personal information was posted or credible threats were made - which it wasn't as far as I know - then Millard would delete it as well as take appropriate actions towards the member that posted it.

Let's get this correct, you tried to discredit me. I did not come after you first, you threatened me aimlessly, and in time I'm sure you will come around and admit this.

If shots are fired at me, I will not stand by and let my reputation be tarnished by anyone. I will defend myself.

I threatened? What I said in my message last night was " I know you and Legendary are shilling for Tsl" and if you continue to shill I would expose you 2 with your own thread like T bagger. So yes I threatened to expose you lol

I threatened? What I said in my message last night was " I know you and Legendary are shilling for Tsl" and if you continue to shill I would expose you 2 with your own thread like T bagger. So yes I threatened to expose you lol
Expose what? You can't expose anything because i have done nothing. So please by all means go ahead and expose me. Let's see it big guy. Go for it, post up your bits and pieces so I can expose you for aimlessly going after me and showing everyone exactly how you operate.

And make sure to put the page number of each thing you post so we can see the whole picture not just your "evidence" mashed together to paint someone bad.

THE BALL IS YOUR COURT.