Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

I threatened? What I said in my message last night was " I know you and Legendary are shilling for Tsl" and if you continue to shill I would expose you 2 with your own thread like T bagger. So yes I threatened to expose you lol

Actually you said any ugl not just tsl. See you always leave bits out to make your statement seem in your favor to try to make the other out to look poorly.

Keep trying, again, the ball is in your court. But I'm sure you don't want to take this further as it will just show how much you aimlessly shoot from the hip and hope a bullet sticks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually you said any ugl not just tsl. See you always leave bits out to make your statement seem in your favor to try to make the other out to look poorly.

Keep trying, again, the ball is in your court. But I'm sure you don't want to take this further as it will just show how much you aimlessly shoot from the hip and hope a bullet sticks

TSL or any lab you or him shill in is right!!!! I will be there :)

TSL or any lab you or him shill in is right!!!! I will be there :)

Maybe I am confused, what is your definition of shilling. I'd love to be on the same page as you. Please explain in depth so I can understand your well known knowledge of the definition.

And you ain't going to be anywhere cuz you can't prove shit. And every time you try to troll me I'll just refer everyone back here where you were proven your claims are false. Keep trying.

BALLS IN YOUR COURT

Not that I want to get involved but this should be really easy to sort out. Either members are sending multiple pm's soliciting gear or blatantly pushing a lab or thier not. There is an obvious difference between recommending a "source" and pushing a lab.

I have recommend labs and im the farthest thing from a rep or shill there is. People should not be afraid of stating thier opinion out if fear of being called a shill.

That undermines one of the principles of meso imo. Being able to give honest feedback.

Granted things do get missed like the @Dema and @IronJulius fiasco.

This is why burden of proof is important.
Innuendo is worthless. Assumptions are worthless without evidence.

Maybe I am confused, what is your definition of shilling. I'd love to be on the same page as you. Please explain in depth so I can understand your well known knowledge of the definition.

And you ain't going to be anywhere cuz you can't prove shit. And every time you try to troll me I'll just refer everyone back here where you were proven your claims are false. Keep trying.

BALLS IN YOUR COURT

Roger rabbit I will quote you " I don't really care either way" Now run along...

I understand.

Do the members you speak of fit all of the following criteria?

1. Meso members
2. Take free gear from sources on Meso
3. Have not disclosed the free gear received
@Sk8man101. Keep the above post in mind. Sponsored logs don't seem to be frowned upon on source boards like they are here so keep that in mind if you go looking.

Have a happy new year gents. Bottoms up. I'm off for a lil. Going to party
I will see you in the New year. I was going to take a Meso vacation. But seeing as you think you can play and run. I'm going to hold off on the vacation and become your new best friend :)

Roger rabbit I will quote you " I don't really care either way" Now run along...

Why should I run along. You made accusations of me being a shill. Which I am clearly not and everyone can look through my posts.

Are you telling me to run along, as a way of saying I am correct. If so, I will happily hop away on the bunny trail.

This should be squashed now, I don't hold grudges and I don't like conflict to continue. That isn't me. So, let's get it straightened out.