Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

@CdnGuy i apperciate you starting your own thread man. Im not interested in the beef nor read any of it because i already know whats up. But thanks for starting a thread an not keeping these guys going back an forth with ya on other threads about source checks...etc. much respect.
This cat doesnt only hand out ideas but he takes um too an i for one am glad to see that man. Kudos brother. Idk who is right or wrong dont want involved but the candian has points of your drop your ego an check yourself after he does haha the man has checked me when he thought i was doing shit. An i didnt fire back because im not married to my ideas an i saw objectively how i came off an could see his POV. So im not taling anyones side because i dont give a fat fuck but much obliged for the thread started others should do the same when they have a ongoing beef. Just saying. Thanks much love to all have fun on mew years dont get fucked up an drive ya dig. Thats the opposite of what we stand for. We promote longevity an well-being dont be that twat bisket he pushes the limits an hits someone jogging because they are doing the right thing ya dig. An if you see someone fucked up trying to drive just do what i do grab their keys an Roger Clemens those bitches into a feild their drunk ass will stuble around looking until they sober up or make a decision to get a damn uber. Happy new years eve! Meso bros
Ooo Rhonda Rousey got Mercked smashed. An fight of the year is a tose up for me between Doo Ho Choi an Cub swanson an the dom cruz/no love fight. Both fucking mad respect!

@CdnGuy i apperciate you starting your own thread man. Im not interested in the beef nor read any of it because i already know whats up. But thanks for starting a thread an not keeping these guys going back an forth with ya on other threads about source checks...etc. much respect.
This cat doesnt only hand out ideas but he takes um too an i for one am glad to see that man. Kudos brother. Idk who is right or wrong dont want involved but the candian has points of your drop your ego an check yourself after he does haha the man has checked me when he thought i was doing shit. An i didnt fire back because im not married to my ideas an i saw objectively how i came off an could see his POV. So im not taling anyones side because i dont give a fat fuck but much obliged for the thread started others should do the same when they have a ongoing beef. Just saying. Thanks much love to all have fun on mew years dont get fucked up an drive ya dig. Thats the opposite of what we stand for. We promote longevity an well-being dont be that twat bisket he pushes the limits an hits someone jogging because they are doing the right thing ya dig. An if you see someone fucked up trying to drive just do what i do grab their keys an Roger Clemens those bitches into a feild their drunk ass will stuble around looking until they sober up or make a decision to get a damn uber. Happy new years eve! Meso bros
Ooo Rhonda Rousey got Mercked smashed. An fight of the year is a tose up for me between Doo Ho Choi an Cub swanson an the dom cruz/no love fight. Both fucking mad respect!

There's a thread called knockout room. Just call the person you have beef with out in there. No need for a full new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger rabit. I was unbeknownst to this so called knockout room you speak of sir. Yup good idea. Or just start a thread um fight club bahah rule #1-3 dont talk about fight club.
But ya solid idea. I still give props to the man wether or not he saw my post an i take zero credit for him doing so because its not me. But for him starting a new thread. All the guys like on TSL or ELITE...etc over half the threads is bullshit banter. With absolutely nothing to do with the source. An i want to know just like many others is this source solid or POS an that shit makes me skip so many pages because of the squaking back an forth. An that is sad man. Just shouldnt be that way. But thats just me man

Roger rabit. I was unbeknownst to this so called knockout room you speak of sir. Yup good idea. Or just start a thread um fight club bahah rule #1-3 dont talk about fight club.
But ya solid idea. I still give props to the man wether or not he saw my post an i take zero credit for him doing so because its not me. But for him starting a new thread. All the guys like on TSL or ELITE...etc over half the threads is bullshit banter. With absolutely nothing to do with the source. An i want to know just like many others is this source solid or POS an that shit makes me skip so many pages because of the squaking back an forth. An that is sad man. Just shouldnt be that way. But thats just me man

That's exactly why I started the thread knockout room. Got tired of seeing banter. I'm not one to normally participate in it.

Best of luck to you brother. I'm sure we will see each other around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother another member here came to me trying to be friends and he asked me for the source I was talking about currently and I wrote how I feel about that source at the moment and he went to CDN with screenshots and CDN used them to show I was a rep for that source...

Private messages bro... CDN had nothing to do with that PM
Another lie and I will prove it. Gotta finish up with my work. You offered first big guy.