Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

Dude if I could get free fair life milk I would shill for whatever they want!

Yeah, I don't have a huge appetite so drinking a liter everyday helps me get in my protein and calories I need. I mean 100 grams of protein and 1,000 calories. You simply can't go wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well hell. Post up your parts of the pm's. That's fine. That is your info to release if you want to. That should shed light on what was said. If @Oldschool has a problem with your info, he can post up his to counter you then it's all out in the open

Edit: unless the pm policy here would prohibit this. I'm not sure. Does anyone know if this course of action would be accepted?

Bro I'm not posting anything publicly. I'm not a punk bitch but these two are gonna go out like that one of these days.

I'm done with this thread. I got a workout to hit a party later and a possible new girl that wants to get some... so I'm seriously out. I'm trying hard not to reply to this shit but when your my age you want to right and every wrong. I need a vet/old bull to smack me Around and clear the air but that's not going to happen.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't have a huge appetite so drinking a liter everyday helps me get in my protein and calories I need. I mean 100 grams of protein and 1,000 calories. You simply can't go wrong

Yeah in one way or another I drink usually one a day.
I use it for my shakes and with my protein cereal. Everything really.
Kind of expensive though..
Target is the cheapest I found at I think $3 each.

Yeah in one way or another I drink usually one a day.
I use it for my shakes and with my protein cereal. Everything really.
Kind of expensive though..
Target is the cheapest I found at I think $3 each.

I always think of it as I don't drink red bull or Starbucks like many people. Both of which products cost more.

So to me it isn't anymore expensive than someone else's guilty pleasure they partake in each day.

I always think of it as I don't drink red bull or Starbucks like many people. Both of which products cost more.

So to me it isn't anymore expensive than someone else's guilty pleasure they partake in each day.

That's a damn good point!

I read through the first 5 pages but got lazy of all the drama between members. Just like to add my input here, out of the short time I've been here I've seen CDNGUY right many times and wrong very few.

Bro I'm not posting anything publicly. I'm not a punk bitch but these two are gonna go out like that one of these days.

I'm done with this thread. I got a workout to hit a party later and a possible new girl that wants to get some... so I'm seriously out. I'm trying hard not to reply to this shit but when your my age you want to right and every wrong. I need a vet/old bull to smack me Around and clear the air but that's not going to happen.
There wasn't any cut and paste you bitch. Post the whole damn message if you want. Let all the meso members decide.

And the one thing that makes me feel good as a meso member is this...

If you don't receive any compensation for your gear pedaling,,,

why you tell me...

Tell him 2Dumb2Plumb sent you..:eek:

There wasn't any cut and paste you bitch. Post the whole damn message if you want. Let all the meso members decide.

And the one thing that makes me feel good as a meso member is this...

If you don't receive any compensation for your gear pedaling,,,

why you tell me...

Tell him 2Dumb2Plumb sent you..:eek:

You need a Primo of the Gods referral for you to buy from them that means a guy has to give you his handle etc etc..... I just use my name with sources if I send a guy there so I know he'll do a guy a solid..any guy who wants a source from me knows that. I buy in bulk. A lot of sources know me. I'll find out one day who you use and I'll get you black listed from that source. No biggie. My buying power trumps yours. Either way I'll make sure you're fucked on every source possible because you share PM's publicly. Seriously dude you got no idea.

You need a Primo of the Gods referral for you to buy from them that means a guy has to give you his handle etc etc..... I just use my name with sources if I send a guy there so I know he'll do a guy a solid..any guy who wants a source from me knows that. I buy in bulk. A lot of sources know me. I'll find out one day who you use and I'll get you black listed from that source. No biggie. My buying power trumps yours. Either way I'll make sure you're fucked on every source possible because you share PM's publicly. Seriously dude you got no idea.
LMFAO

Are you absolutely sure you didn't ask for his source?

Honestly, I just read through the few rules for this site and the only thing I found mentioned about pm's is that you can't solicit sales through them. Apparently everything else is a go through pm's and only the ethics of proper forum etiquette are suggested to be practiced in pm's. If he asked about a source, it is ok unless it was attempted to sell something in the pm.

Please someone correct me if this is wrong since I am still fairly new here. @bickel29 you seem well versed in the written as well as the unwritten rules of this board.

Edit: shit storms sure can get confusing :oops::confused:

Honestly, I just read through the few rules for this site and the only thing I found mentioned about pm's is that you can't solicit sales through them. Apparently everything else is a go through pm's and only the ethics of proper forum etiquette are suggested to be practiced in pm's. If he asked about a source, it is ok unless it was attempted to sell something in the pm.

Please someone correct me if this is wrong since I am still fairly new here. @bickel29 you seem well versed in the written as well as the unwritten rules of this board.
If this is correct then there is nothing on both sides and this should be ended now.