Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

I lost a bet was supposed to change the Avi tmrw. Said fuck that I ain't ringing in the New year as a GAY GIANTS FAN! LOL
Lol I figured it had to be something like that. I knew you were a cowboys fan just never got around to asking u.

Chocolate or regular? I rep team chocolate got 4 in the fridge this moment :D

I tried that chocolate, but dang.. it is super rich and way too much chocolate goodness for me haha. I will be restocking my fridge tomorrow with some fresh fairlife[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried that chocolate, but dang.. it is super rich and way too much chocolate goodness for me haha. I will be restocking my fridge tomorrow with some fresh fairlife[emoji51]

Not sure where u live but we have Publix around here and they are 2 for $6 and there's a $2 off 2 coupon so 2 for $4 :)

Not sure where u live but we have Publix around here and they are 2 for $6 and there's a $2 off 2 coupon so 2 for $4 :)

Never her of publix, but dang! 2 liters for 4$ I might just be moving or making a giant run on fairlife [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Bro... doesn't change the fact that YOU POSTED A FUCKING SCREEN SHOT OF A PRIVATE MESSAGE BETWEEN ME AND ANOTHER MEMBER....

You're a scumbag and I never profited from any of this. You're making me open to LE in these threads and I swear bro down the road watch your back.Oldschool should be banned for sharing private messages... he solicited me for the source I was using.
He came to you and asked u ?

Anyways I don't care what people choose to believe that's their choice. Peace out

Last edited:
Honestly, I just read through the few rules for this site and the only thing I found mentioned about pm's is that you can't solicit sales through them. Apparently everything else is a go through pm's and only the ethics of proper forum etiquette are suggested to be practiced in pm's. If he asked about a source, it is ok unless it was attempted to sell something in the pm.

Please someone correct me if this is wrong since I am still fairly new here. @bickel29 you seem well versed in the written as well as the unwritten rules of this board.

Edit: shit storms sure can get confusing :oops::confused:

There really are very few formal rules ANYWHERE here at Meso. That is what attracts many of the members who stick around here. Freedom to post and say what you want to post and say without censorship.

Pertaining to PM's, you've basically covered it - no selling or soliciting of members for sales through PM.

Beyond that, posting of PM's is allowed but usually frowned upon, UNLESS it is to provide evidence that a threat exists to our members - something that needs to be exposed to provide a heads up to protect the community.

The only time anyone would technically be prohibited from posting a PM is if the PM included personal information that could be used to identify someone.

Again, though, the majority of members here are very much against posting PM's. It is a breach of trust between members to post Private Messages, thus the term "Private" Message, although it does happen and there are not rules against doing it.