Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

Actually Ogh he is part of the problem and his intentions here are deceitful. If you missed it Brolloks, 2Dumb2Plumb,Tbagger and Legendary.Were all on the attack yesterday. But 2Dumb2Plumb and Legendary are specifically the ones attempting to make me look like the guilty one. Since they failed 2Dumb2Plumb is now on the defensive & Legendary just bailed the second his accusation was proven a lie. This will all be over soon....
Ttyl

Im starting to lose count who's the good noobs and who's the bad noobs ??...:confused:

Just a heads up @2Dumb2Plumb if I was a real shady fuck & trying to put you at risk. I could have just posted the messages you sent me with your real name attached to them. Smh

If nobody with credibility steps forward to end this.

Please keep talking 2Dumb2Plumb you are only helping me with this. Smh I never once mentioned posting personal information. You did!!!! lol And can prove it!!!! @Wunderpus was there when I showed you the respect by not airing any dirty laundry.
Even after you continued to insult me. It's over sir....BB later

Oh btw 2Dumb2Plumb what did you do after I didn't expose you back then? You tried to use that to your advantage and contacted @Oldschool and bashed me and made up lies!!! Which we can prove as well ...all the pieces are here now.

Yeah I want people to see you for what you are.... You got no business vetting and dealing with USA domestic sources. You harrass @thetsl to the point where this guy is trying his best to do right by his customers. You're like an abusive father/husband to his wife... your children see how you abuse her and they abuse the shit out of their mother too... how is someone suppose to feel about that shit when they get abused on an open forum and have to answer ordering emails from those same people.

Actually Ogh he is part of the problem and his intentions here are deceitful. If you missed it Brolloks, 2Dumb2Plumb,Tbagger and Legendary.Were all on the attack yesterday. But 2Dumb2Plumb and Legendary are specifically the ones attempting to make me look like the guilty one. Since they failed 2Dumb2Plumb is now on the defensive & Legendary just bailed the second his accusation was proven a lie. This will all be over soon....
Ttyl

I didn't bail. I was spending the New Years with my family. Also you sir are paranoid. I know and everyone that read what I posted was just to show certain things can look like they are more than what they really are. I don't think your smart enough to be a seeker (seller edit )of gear. Don't give your self that much credit pal.

I don't know what kind of cock magic you have on members here but I'm suprised Vets/Old members aren't jumping on you. Sharing PM's and screenshotting shit for public consumption? Wtf is wrong with you? Then you threaten to expose my name, that info was posted by accident when we were Friends. You just like the attention bro. Big fucking attention seeker.

Nobody is reading this shit?? Am I the only one here that sees this shit for what it is?

2D2P - first of all, I stated yesterday (you might have missed the post with how fast this thread has moved) the actual rules, along with the general consensus regarding posting PM's here. I am extremely confident that I speak for many members here when I say that it is considered really bad form to post PM's.

So if you are accusing all of us more tenured members of being cool with posting PM's that is not correct.

Second, i am confident that CDNGUY is just saying that he could have posted your personal info, NOT that he will. Just my interpretation, but at no point during this whole ridiculous situation have I believed that anyone intended to expose the real identity of anyone. If I did, I absolutely would have immediately objected and taken any steps possible to prevent that and to protect your's or anyone else's safety/identity from being exposed.

Believe that! That is the biggest no-no here. Further, the owner of this site (I refuse to tag him and involve him any further in the drama here this weekend) absolutely will not tolerate that.

2D2P - first of all, I stated yesterday (you might have missed the post with how fast this thread has moved) the actual rules, along with the general consensus regarding posting PM's here. I am extremely confident that I speak for many members here when I say that it is considered really bad form to post PM's.

So if you are accusing all of us more tenured members of being cool with posting PM's that is not correct.

Second, i am confident that CDNGUY is just saying that he could have posted your personal info, NOT that he will. Just my interpretation, but at no point during this whole ridiculous situation have I believed that anyone intended to expose the real identity of anyone. If I did, I absolutely would have immediately objected and taken any steps possible to prevent that and to protect your's or anyone else's safety/identity from being exposed.

Believe that! That is the biggest no-no here. Further, the owner of this site (I refuse to tag him and involve him any further in the drama here this weekend) absolutely will not tolerate that.

Happy New Year my friend. I stated the same thing in this thread about PM's yesterday and completely agree with your interpretation of what CDNGUY was saying.

Let cdnguy do his work. If you don't like his posts put him on ignore. @CdnGuy do not post pm's I don't care what your reasons are if the other party opposes. If you have the evidence you are golden let the community know you have it. Posting it in open is not necessary and bad form. I believe Millard responded to your accusations about another pm you reported and found no rules were broken. I believe you have good intentions and needed by this community. Pick your battles right. Not all of "less than stellar members" are shills and here for financial gain.Some just learning the ropes some just not so bright.

Since allot of the guys i enjoy chatting with are indeed present here. I say have a great new year an help someone in need and enjoy every day of life guys. An i say thanks for all the knowledge ive soaked in and still soaking in on a daily basis I genuinely like most of you guys an everyones different personalitys an what everyone brings to the table. Cumulatively we all can end theorys and myths an cement facts and share each experiences positive and negative. So even tho im the furthest cat from being religious i am thankful for this damn board an the guys here. An those of you who have reached out an Pmed me an helped me out i thank you an owe ya one. You know who you are guys!

I don't think @CdnGuy would ever do that with personal info.

I agree wether you love him or hate hi. @cdn not condoneing his behavior ;). But you have used some of the info he has shed light on. An benefited in some way. Wether unbeknownst to you or directly from him. The guy airs out allot of sources dirty luandry an also takes the TIME which some say he has to much of. To research in depth the sources an guys repping. And im thankful for that because i dont normally have the time or interest to do so. For 1 i will say i benefit from the guys contributions. Im not ass kissing i do not agree with everything the cat does or how he goes about it. But generally he isnt just out for himself on the fact of new sources repoing here. But i understand everyones opinions an how they differ an do not beef with any of um man. Everyone has the right to state theirs no matter how far out in left field they are.

I don't think @CdnGuy would ever do that with personal info.
Legendary I would never do that to anyone here. In fact 2Dumb2Plumb is using this excuse as a ploy to discredit me. I should have dealt with things differently but I gave 2Dumb2Plumb the benefit of the doubt. Just look in the "New sources thread" at the end. He apologized and I respect anyone who does so I kept my mouth shut. Even after the fact I had damming proof.

Legendary I would never do that to anyone here. In fact 2Dumb2Plumb is using this excuse as a ploy to discredit me. I should have dealt with things differently but I gave 2Dumb2Plumb the benefit of the doubt. Just look in the "New sources thread" at the end. He apologized and I respect anyone who does so I kept my mouth shut. Even after the fact I had damming proof.

Nah man. Never would I think you would take this that far. After all the bitching and arguing 99% of us are are same side.

You fucking nutswingers. Cdnguy threatened to post the guys personal information in this very thread. I realize alot had happened in these 14 pages, but follow along.

You fucking nutswingers. Cdnguy threatened to post the guys personal information in this very thread. I realize alot had happened in these 14 pages, but follow along.

No I believe he said he could of but didn't. I'm last guy to stick up for him. But I'm pretty sure he could of. And didn't.....