Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

Meso is like old Old old school UFC.

There is only one RULE.

THERE ARE NO RULES!!!!!

Nowadays you want something done right. Brew that mthfker with a glass stirring rod and a beaker!

Happy New Year gentlemen!

Just a heads up @2Dumb2Plumb if I was a real shady fuck & trying to put you at risk. I could have just posted the messages you sent me with your real name attached to them. Smh

@Millard Baker can you please shed some light sir? Eman I will hit you up...

either @Millard Baker needs to step in or someone who has some knowledge of this situation and make it very fucking clear this is exactly what's going on.

Honestly, I just read through the few rules for this site and the only thing I found mentioned about pm's is that you can't solicit sales through them. Apparently everything else is a go through pm's and only the ethics of proper forum etiquette are suggested to be practiced in pm's. If he asked about a source, it is ok unless it was attempted to sell something in the pm.

A PM was reported as spam. Spam is an unsolicited commercial message. The PM in question was not spam. It was not unsolicited. It was not a violation of the rules.

Win what ? I'm just outing the trash here. I'm not looking for sources to score gear from like you and legendary. Every single ugl that comes here you 2 dip shits are in those threads shillin

When will you be posting proof that I'm a shill, bud? Been waiting long time.

I think we should all pass a hat around to have you drug tested. Your behaviour is bizarre.

When will you be posting proof that I'm a shill, bud? Been waiting long time.
Shill ? You wish! Sadly you're not even close to that status here bottom feeder.The old "Wind-Up the Troll" and watch you starve for attention has been hilarious :D

Oh and I'm obsessed with you? Who add me to their followers list and posted my pic as their Avi weirdo? lol
Good night Troll boy ...back to starving now lol
Screenshot_2017-01-01-03-05-11-1.png Screenshot_2017-01-01-03-07-16-1.png Screenshot_2017-01-01-03-06-31-1.png Screenshot_2017-01-01-03-06-16-1.png Screenshot_2017-01-01-03-07-40-1.png Screenshot_2017-01-01-03-08-26-1.png Screenshot_2017-01-01-03-11-53-1.png Screenshot_2017-01-01-03-11-42-1.png Screenshot_2017-01-01-03-07-50-1.png Screenshot_2017-01-01-03-08-51-1.png

Last edited:
Shill ? You wish! Sadly you're not even close to that status here bottom feeder.The old "Wind-Up the Troll" and watching you starve for attention has been hilarious :D

Oh and I'm obsessed with you? Who add me to their followers list and posted my pic as their Avi weirdo? lol

Que? My avi's not of you, buddy - it's my own bloody massive arm. And I'm not following you. Are you sober? :|

You think I'm here to entertain or troll you? I prefer to talk about gear, cycles and muscles. Things you have no part in, oddly.

You called me all kinds of names, but I'm happy to bury the hatchet if you man up and apologise for insinuating that I am a godtropin shill. I could go back and screenshot it all, but it's just too sad, to be honest, and I don't want to make you look even more stupid.

Shill ? You wish! Sadly you're not even close to that status here bottom feeder.The old "Wind-Up the Troll" and watch you starve for attention has been hilarious :D

You must have been medicated when you posted these accusations then. If not shill then troll? GTFO dickballs. Man up and apologise.

2017-01-02_0-01-37.jpg

2017-01-02_0-00-52.jpg

And since we're laying it all on the table, please respond to my question regarding your official role here. You said a rat "reported" something to you via PM, as if you are some big deal. But you also admit to being on the rag because you're out of weed. Are you normally stoned when you post here? Do you find it improves your shill sensors?

Unless you're blind, you would have noticed how many established members are questioning your judgement. Like I suggested before, tone it down and stop acting like a bleeding bitch. Perhaps you can still regain a bit of respect.

2017-01-02_0-24-14.jpg

Que? My avi's not of you, buddy - it's my own bloody massive arm. And I'm not following you. Are you sober? :|

You think I'm here to entertain or troll you? I prefer to talk about gear, cycles and muscles. Things you have no part in, oddly.

You called me all kinds of names, but I'm happy to bury the hatchet if you man up and apologise for insinuating that I am a godtropin shill. I could go back and screenshot it all, but it's just too sad, to be honest, and I don't want to make you look even more stupid.

Welcome @Brolloks -- I like your attitude , you seem well seasoned and knowledgable . @CdnGuy is just giving you the traditional look over ;) :D....~Ogh

I'll probably be added to the list of shills, dick riders, reps, or straight out dealers, but this place is a joke lately. Someone here needs to put down the crack pipe for a little while.

You know what really is bothersome. The fact that Elite Genetics is gaining in popularity because his raws are being simec tested. THREE RAWS were simec tested by a MESO Brother. That's fucking credibility. I do my research on the source and try my best to get it out there that this source is hot and I get shitted on? Bro I bought Prop, MENT and Tren Ace from this source.... I also bought a bunch of TNE blends that's about it.

I don't understand how this shit escalated... was I wrong in pursuing and aggravating the situation, Yes. I just don't like the fact that I'm being falsely being exposed as a rep for a source I made two orders with....

Welcome @Brolloks -- I like your attitude , you seem well seasoned and knowledgable . @CdnGuy is just giving you the traditional look over ;) :D....~Ogh
Actually Ogh he is part of the problem and his intentions here are deceitful. If you missed it Brolloks, 2Dumb2Plumb,Tbagger and Legendary.Were all on the attack yesterday. But 2Dumb2Plumb and Legendary are specifically the ones attempting to make me look like the guilty one. Since they failed 2Dumb2Plumb is now on the defensive & Legendary just bailed the second his accusation was proven a lie. This will all be over soon....
Ttyl

Amen!!!!!!!!! It was only a matter of time til you went full circle 2Dumb2Plumb. All the pieces are now available for this to end. 2Dumb2Plumb has been spinning a web lying and contradicting himself the whole time. @Wunderpus @TRT @Oldschool will be able to fill in the blanks too the quotes 2Dumb2Plumb has made. I will post everything later today. But his lies will be shown I promise you that. Cdnguy

I tried to apologize to Wunderpus, someone here gave me a word Perspective/Perceived. I tried to use that word to the best of my understanding and apologize to Wunderpus. If that PM is going to be spinned around and made public then anyone that has logic and wants to protect themselves should stay away from you. I don't know what kind of cock magic you have on members here but I'm suprised Vets/Old members aren't jumping on you. Sharing PM's and screenshotting shit for public consumption? Wtf is wrong with you? Then you threaten to expose my name, that info was posted by accident when we were Friends. You just like the attention bro. Big fucking attention seeker.

Please keep talking 2Dumb2Plumb you are only helping me with this. Smh I never once mentioned posting personal information. You did!!!! lol And can prove it!!!! @Wunderpus was there when I showed you the respect by not airing any dirty laundry.
Even after you continued to insult me. It's over sir....BB later

Oh btw 2Dumb2Plumb what did you do after I didn't expose you back then? You tried to use that to your advantage and contacted @Oldschool and bashed me and made up lies!!! Which we can prove as well ...all the pieces are here now.

Sponsors