Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

You fucking nutswingers. Cdnguy threatened to post the guys personal information in this very thread. I realize alot had happened in these 14 pages, but follow along.
No he didn't. Where is your evidence post it

You fucking nutswingers. Cdnguy threatened to post the guys personal information in this very thread. I realize alot had happened in these 14 pages, but follow along.

I don't remember seeing him threaten to post personal information. If he did, it wouldn't go unoticed as you imply.

Legendary I would never do that to anyone here. In fact 2Dumb2Plumb is using this excuse as a ploy to discredit me. I should have dealt with things differently but I gave 2Dumb2Plumb the benefit of the doubt. Just look in the "New sources thread" at the end. He apologized and I respect anyone who does so I kept my mouth shut. Even after the fact I had damming proof.

So why bring it up? Yeah I tried to apologize because I was having a bad night but you are pursuing me to no end. What damning proof??????? PM's that don't belong to you? Copy and pasting PM's? Millard said my PM had no solicitation in it. So back the fuck off me . At one point I considered you as a really good friend which sucks because your a cowboys fan and what not. But this shit with me is taking too far and the fact that I'm being ignored while he's allowed to make threats with more PM posting...

CDN this ends now. I'm apologizing for insulting you. That's what started this. To prevent anymore shit from being spilt over will you accept my apology and just leave it at that? I'm trying hard to end this because this shits being laughed at over at all the other boards and I respect Meso way to much for other boards to laugh at us. Can we end this now?

Incidentally, who are the "fucking nutswingers" in this thread?

I surf mainly on my phone. I haven't the time to go back and quote posts and point these things out. If you can't see that there are way too many witch hunts going on and not enough sharing information about safe aas use and helping people out, I feel sorry for you.

I can fully live without this forum. I have enough knowledge of everything I use to not need this forum. I do like having a forum to consider "my home" but if this is what it consists of, I'm ok without it.

So why bring it up? Yeah I tried to apologize because I was having a bad night but you are pursuing me to no end. What damning proof??????? PM's that don't belong to you? Copy and pasting PM's? Millard said my PM had no solicitation in it. So back the fuck off me . At one point I considered you as a really good friend which sucks because your a cowboys fan and what not. But this shit with me is taking too far and the fact that I'm being ignored while he's allowed to make threats with more PM posting...

CDN this ends now. I'm apologizing for insulting you. That's what started this. To prevent anymore shit from being spilt over will you accept my apology and just leave it at that? I'm trying hard to end this because this shits being laughed at over at all the other boards and I respect Meso way to much for other boards to laugh at us. Can we end this now?
It wouldn't surprise me if we are creating a lot of entertainment right now for other boards and sources this is kind of pitiful. @CdnGuy you may not like him but he apologized and I think knows what not to do in the future this has gotta be squashed.

I can fully live without this forum. I have enough knowledge of everything I use to not need this forum. I do like having a forum to consider "my home" but if this is what it consists of, I'm ok without it.

Take the good with the bad. It's an uncensored forum, you can't expect it to be perfect or the way you want it to be 100% of the time. These kinds of threads will never end... I don't feel this particular one has any substance to it and I stand by my comment that it's a witch hunt and nothing more.

With that said, no one forced me to click on the thread and no one has forced me to follow along with it even though I disagree with 90% of the shit going on in it. Same goes for you, right?

I've told CDN this before and I'll mention it to you now, pick your battles.

It wouldn't surprise me if we are creating a lot of entertainment right now for other boards and sources this is kind of pitiful. @CdnGuy you may not like him but he apologized and I think knows what not to do in the future this has gotta be squashed.
The problem with squashing this without resolution is that it doesn't prevent it from happening again. @CdnGuy laid down some accusations and said he's going to post all the pieces. It needs to end but I think it needs to be finalized or this was just a bunch of Bullshit with no accountability one way or the other.

Your apologies are all used up sir! I kept quite even after your little Elite push. Because you "apologized" in the New sources thread. With @Wunderpus right there. Next thing this guy does is completely lie in PM and claim all kinds of bullshit to Oldschool about myself we have those messages. This guy also completely back stabbed @TRT and he can give his facts! Also contradicting posts that definitely show motive and talk of free gear. 2Dumb2Plumb is manipulating things to get away with his on going scam of free gear from labs

Last edited:
Take the good with the bad. It's an uncensored forum, you can't expect it to be perfect or the way you want it to be 100% of the time. These kinds of threads will never end... I don't feel this particular one has any substance to it and I stand by my comment that it's a witch hunt and nothing more.

With that said, no one forced me to click on the thread and no one has forced me to follow along with it even though I disagree with 90% of the shit going on in it. Same goes for you, right?

I've told CDN this before and I'll mention it to you now, pick your battles.

I don't really have a battle. I normally ignore threads that annoy me, but ho2 many shill call out threads have there been in the last week?

The problem with squashing this without resolution is that it doesn't prevent it from happening again. @CdnGuy laid down some accusations and said he's going to post all the pieces. It needs to end but I think it needs to be finalized or this was just a bunch of Bullshit with no accountability one way or the other.

It just depends on what the pieces consist of. If it's the same baseless accusations with no true proof of actual compensation, it's just still another witch hunt.

I'm all for getting the scumbag reps out in the open but make sure the evidence is damning and concrete before the shit starts flying. And maybe get the opinion of a few other members if it's concrete evidence before being the lone wolf over and over. It does always help to have backup on your side before going into battle.

Your apologies are all used up sir! I kept quite even after your little Elite push. Because you "apologized" in the New sources thread. With @Wunderpus right there. Next thing this guy does is completely lie in PM and claim all kinds of bullshit to Oldschool about myself we have those messages. This guy also completely back stabbed @TRT and he can give his facts! Also contradicting posts that definitely show motive and talk of free gear. 2Dumb2Plumb is manipulating things to get away with his scam. Free gear from labs

@CdnGuy get with some other older members and form a consensus on the matter. After all there is strength in numbers. Meso (edit) is all about that.

I don't really have a battle. I normally ignore threads that annoy me, but ho2 many shill call out threads have there been in the last week?

I don't recall? This is the only one that comes to mind... But again, there are plenty of other threads you'll find more relevant to what you want to read about that lack the drama of this one. Regardless, this one will fizzle out eventually and will be forgotten.

Well that can happen but PM'S will be included...

Well that can happen but PM'S will be included...
Then maybe let it go because I can't see any way posting pm's will end well for anyone. I doubt the other guy will ok you posting them if it convicts him. Idk man its a tough spot.