Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

MJF, sir, and I mean this with all sincerity and respect, please do yourself a favor and just ignore this thread. Seriously.

It obviously has nothing positive to offer you, and at this point, it seems as if it is only frustrating you and negatively affecting your opinion of Meso.

If I felt the way you seem to feel about this thread, I'd just ignore it and find the threads/areas of Meso that you can gain from, and contribute to.

Just my take...

I tried to offer him the same advice but obviously it fell on deaf ears.

Ok. Let me get on my pc and go through the 14 pages. Or is it 16 now? I think there were 2 references to "could have posted his real name amd information". I'm probably wrong and there is only one. Trying to watch a movie with my daughter who lives 9 housr away, but for you, anything.

Yes, that is the statement in question. No, it is not a threat or any kind. You're taking it out of context.

Do you find it necessary to add the attitude? I had no malice in my reply to you. Perhaps you're taking another statement out of context and/or reading too much into it?

Remember, YOU are the one that made the claims, NOT me. This reminds me - who are the "nutswingers" in this thread? You still haven't named them and in fact, straight out ignored this question.

I'm sorry. I told a lie. I'm going to spend the night with my daughter. After I put her on a plane tomorrow, if you're still butthurt I will look through the entire thread and tell you exactly what I, the noob on meso, has a problem with.

Again, YOU made the claims and you got called out.

I'm not sure who you're referring to about being butthurt because anyone reading your posts can clearly see that the only one butthurt is you.

Also, did anyone refer to you as a noob? I certainly didn't.

Funny I wasn't even talking shit about you, but you're in such a "defense mode" you think I am... I literally JUST said I haven't seen you post much. But, we can go down this road, if you want... Why not make everyone here hate you?
Defense mode! It has been 2Dumb2Plumb MO day 1. Which when you hear the reason i was reaching out to 2Dumb2Plumb. That was the last reaction i ever expected from someone who was supposedly "Ripped off" Hopefully @TRT will show up and we can put together the events and messages that have transpired between the 3 of us.

Edit- That quote was @Wunderpus first meeting with 2Dumb2Plumb and he nailed it.

Defense mode! It has been 2Dumb2Plumb MO day 1. Which when you hear the reason i was reaching out to 2Dumb2Plumb. That was the last reaction i ever expected from someone who was supposedly "Ripped off" Hopefully @TRT will show up and we can put together the events and messages that have transpired between the 3 of us.

Edit- That quote was @Wunderpus first meeting with 2Dumb2Plumb and he nailed it.

What's wrong with being defensive? You've pushed many to take that stance, including myself. If you think it just blows over and we'll all sing Kumbaya like besties in a few weeks, you're sorely mistaken.

It seems you consider not bending over and stroking your tiny ego as a sign of being a shill or a shady fuck with deceitful intentions. It's clear that you're not overly bright, which is not your fault, and people appreciate your tenacity. But that's running thin too, and even the vets are starting to dislike you.

My movie night with my daughter was ruined for reasons not related to meso so I'm back. Still not going to pull out my laptop though and quote a bunch of stuff.

I said there were things posted that were veil threats or maybe a "you better be gald I didn't post your real name." As far as the nutswinger remark, idk. It just seems that in every thread cdnguy throws a name out there about someone, people just seem to jump on and swimg on his nuts parroting whatever he says as truth. In this thread alone, how many meso members has he called out as shills, sources, reps, or whatever? Without even looking back, the thread started about t bagger, legendary was thrown in because he copy and pasted a screenshot, 2d2p, who I've already posted my opinion on, bollocks, who I don't know, oldskool, still don't really know. All I'm saying really is a shotgun blast will usually hit someone even of it hits a couple innocents in the prosess.

Oh. And I called myself a newb. I am a meso newb. I don't even know everyone's screen name yet.

I will add one more thing. Just before cdnguy called out mkultra, or whatever, he contacted asking if I'd give him the extra clen I had that I wasn't planning to use. I would have still given it to him, mainly because I don't plan to use it and if anyone can use it rather than me trash it I'm good with that, but it did change my opinion of him. But I read that whole shitstorm of a thread and never posted any opinion of how it went down or anything. Maybe my 3 shots of tren for this cut have kicked in already and I'm feeling testy.

Edit: I have no personal vendetta against cdnguy or anyone on this site. Only person I don't like and had on ignore at one time was oldmusclemike, but that was, well, because he's an idiot.

Last edited:
I will add one more thing. Just before cdnguy called out mkultra, or whatever, he contacted asking if I'd give him the extra clen I had that I wasn't planning to use.

Did he offer to not accuse you of being a shill in return?

Did he offer to not accuse you of being a shill in return?

You misunderstand or I possibly didn't explain it correctly. Mkultra asked me if I would give him the clen I wasn't planning to use.

I've stated my opinion here, but please don't try to use my to throw shade at anyone. I actually reapect cdnguy for what he does here to keep shady sources outof here.

You misunderstand or I possibly didn't explain it correctly. Mkultra asked me if I would give him the clen I wasn't planning to use.

I've stated my opinion here, but please don't try to use my to throw shade at anyone. I actually reapect cdnguy for what he does here to keep shady sources outof here.

Yeah. Definitely misinterpreted your post, which was a bit ambiguous.

Just a thought..if I was 2Dumb2Plumb & have bin screaming bloody murder. Wouldn't I camp out here until the truth came out?Seeing as I've done no wrong! Definitely wouldn't be hammin it up in Ogh food thread at a time like this!

Just a thought..if I was 2Dumb2Plumb & have bin screaming bloody murder. Wouldn't I camp out here until the truth came out?Seeing as I've done no wrong! Definitely wouldn't be hammin it up in Ogh food thread at a time like this!

Let it go bro, FFS :(

Lol

Ok just some words of advice from a nobody like me. This isn't the place to give your personal info to people. I only pm & trust a handful of members here. I know we're "all bros here" but fuck guys use some common sense. For alot of people here this is a place to buy (& some sell) illegal AAS. Just like in the real world some of these people might not be exactly trustworthy. Use some street smarts, the less they know the better off you are.
HAPPY NEW YEARS!

@CdnGuy I'm sure isn't always right but let's not act like he never is. The last guy he called on his shit is still at his kids baseball game and that's been a couple weeks now.

That is true... Unfortunately, it was not him that actually caught MK doing what he was doing.

I'm actually surprised he stuck around this long. I would have left a while ago...

I'm interested to see the evidence of the accusations you're making my man.. I sincerely hope it's substantial.

Actually @Eman I was the one who knew but obviously couldn't get any info from either reseller. Since I was tearing both of them a new asshole.

Edit-Tank was the undercover brother

Since allot of the guys i enjoy chatting with are indeed present here. I say have a great new year an help someone in need and enjoy every day of life guys. An i say thanks for all the knowledge ive soaked in and still soaking in on a daily basis I genuinely like most of you guys an everyones different personalitys an what everyone brings to the table. Cumulatively we all can end theorys and myths an cement facts and share each experiences positive and negative. So even tho im the furthest cat from being religious i am thankful for this damn board an the guys here. An those of you who have reached out an Pmed me an helped me out i thank you an owe ya one. You know who you are guys!

You lost me after your first sentence Brother...

Frank

Last edited: