Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

I don't recall? This is the only one that comes to mind... But again, there are plenty of other threads you'll find more relevant to what you want to read about that lack the drama of this one. Regardless, this one will fizzle out eventually and will be forgotten.

Eman, I would like to say thank you. I very, and I mean VERY rarely get any sort of upset about anything posted on the internet. I plan to walk away from this since I have no dog in this fight.

I'm leaving this alone. I got a life outside of this shit. 2017 folks.

Then maybe let it go because I can't see any way posting pm's will end well for anyone. I doubt the other guy will ok you posting them if it convicts him. Idk man its a tough spot.

The PM's aren't going to convict me because Millard already made the judgment.

I surf mainly on my phone. I haven't the time to go back and quote posts and point these things out. If you can't see that there are way too many witch hunts going on and not enough sharing information about safe aas use and helping people out, I feel sorry for you.

I can fully live without this forum. I have enough knowledge of everything I use to not need this forum. I do like having a forum to consider "my home" but if this is what it consists of, I'm ok without it.

You're the one who made claims, mjf, I'm only asking you provide more information to support them.

I understand your sentiments and I agree to an extent but I disagree that there's not enough sharing of information about safe aas use and helping people. On the contrary, this thread and others like, represent a very small fraction of the threads on Meso. I'm confident you can find what you're looking for without much effort. Furthermore, if you have all the knowledge you claim to, why not lead by example by refraining to post in this thread and answer the call of those less knowledgeable than you in one of the many other sub forums available.

Eman, I would like to say thank you. I very, and I mean VERY rarely get any sort of upset about anything posted on the internet. I plan to walk away from this since I have no dog in this fight.

Brother I'm sorry this shit sucks.... Believe me this shit sucks... check out the food thread. You'll find better quality guys there. I try my best to fit in there myself but those guys are top notch. A lot older than me and wiser in that thread. This is me just being a 24 year old ready to pop off because I feel disrespected....maybe one day I'll learn how to walk away.

Agreed !

All I ever see is cdnguy trolling around policing our site. Get a life or a hobby cndguy. go pound some weights. something. anything. have some fun.

Precisely. Who appointed him? He's been on his little shill pony shortly after joining. I guess it's an easy way to gain acceptance here if you join into the witch hunts.

@CdnGuy I'm sure isn't always right but let's not act like he never is. The last guy he called on his shit is still at his kids baseball game and that's been a couple weeks now.

You're the one who made claims, mjf, I'm only asking you provide more information to support them.

I understand your sentiments and I agree to an extent but I disagree that there's not enough sharing of information about safe aas use and helping people. On the contrary, this thread and others like, represent a very small fraction of the threads on Meso. I'm confident you can find what you're looking for without much effort. Furthermore, if you have all the knowledge you claim to, why not lead by example by refraining to post in this thread and answer the call of those less knowledgeable than you in one of the many other sub forums available.

Ok. Let me get on my pc and go through the 14 pages. Or is it 16 now? I think there were 2 references to "could have posted his real name amd information". I'm probably wrong and there is only one. Trying to watch a movie with my daughter who lives 9 housr away, but for you, anything.

Brother I'm sorry this shit sucks.... Believe me this shit sucks... check out the food thread. You'll find better quality guys there. I try my best to fit in there myself but those guys are top notch. A lot older than me and wiser in that thread. This is me just being a 24 year old ready to pop off because I feel disrespected....maybe one day I'll learn how to walk away.

I'm not exactly "on your side" either exactly. I think about the time you postwd saying you buy everything in so much bulk that you were going to ruin someone with their source because you had that much pull, I pretty much figured you were sourcing. And anyone who sources and is on an aas board is gonna do what they do.

@CdnGuy I'm sure isn't always right but let's not act like he never is. The last guy he called on his shit is still at his kids baseball game and that's been a couple weeks now.
Right because MKULLKTRA58 wasn't as invested as 2Dumb2Plumb. Guys in all seriousness this member is a big liability and I'm not kidding.

He calls EVERYONE that's new out as a shill. I was too hesitant to mention I'm on gear for fear of being accused of pushing a lab :D

But after it's clear that I'm not a shill, the little shitbag still keeps at it. I'm sure it's a rite of passage that noobs get a bit of a grilling, but when it's clear the accuser is smoking his socks, it's time to apologise and move on.

Right because MKULLKTRA58 wasn't as invested as 2Dumb2Plumb. Guys in all seriousness this member is a big liability and I'm not kidding.
You have done some great things at meso and at the vary least people will keep there eyes open with 2dump so either way you have raised awareness

The problem with squashing this without resolution is that it doesn't prevent it from happening again. @CdnGuy laid down some accusations and said he's going to post all the pieces. It needs to end but I think it needs to be finalized or this was just a bunch of Bullshit with no accountability one way or the other.
Yeah your right just can't wait will it's over lmao I want to ignore it but I just can't look away

@TRT needs to explain how this all began. Then comes my involvement to which I notified MB and a senior member and certain things started to change. But I need the other guys here first to be fair.

This is why I keep waiting to see something there is no doubt he has been right before.

I'm sorry. I told a lie. I'm going to spend the night with my daughter. After I put her on a plane tomorrow, if you're still butthurt I will look through the entire thread and tell you exactly what I, the noob on meso, has a problem with.

Actually Ogh he is part of the problem and his intentions here are deceitful. If you missed it Brolloks, 2Dumb2Plumb,Tbagger and Legendary.Were all on the attack yesterday. But 2Dumb2Plumb and Legendary are specifically the ones attempting to make me look like the guilty one. Since they failed 2Dumb2Plumb is now on the defensive & Legendary just bailed the second his accusation was proven a lie. This will all be over soon....
Ttyl

Mate, I'm not sure why you find it strange that everyone you're wrongly accused of being shills will gang up against you? That's human nature.

You keep insinuating that I'm here with deceitful intentions. Post proof or GTFO you little troll. Do your "policing" in the background. Hell, buy a scrapbook so you can keep dossiers on all the noobs. But get your bloody facts straight before you make accusations.

It might save you the last remnants of your dignity, and leave a bit of respect intact. Like I sad before - I'm happy to bury the hatchet if you apologise, and I'd prefer to discuss these things via PM rather than out in the open where if causes embarrassment for you and floods the board with your stupid.

You have done some great things at meso and at the vary least people will keep there eyes open with 2dump so either way you have raised awareness
Unfortunately that just isn't the case any more. Meso has lost that constant safety presence. No disrespect but it's the reality now.

So where do we go from here? I have no dog in this fight but it seems to me there are some good guys that have got caught up in this crossfire. I haven't been here long enough to call anybody out. I can say that @CdnGuy has steered me away from a few people that I prob would of got burned by if not for him. But on the other hand a few guys mixed up in this mess have also gave me some great info or advice "AND NOT ONE HAS GIVEN ME A SOURCE OR RECOMMENDED ONE" Just advice or opinions.

There's some real shady cock suckers on here but also a lot of cool guys that are very valuable here and I'd hate to see them get run off over some BS. Maybe im over stepping my boundaries with this post but damn let's fix this shit and stop fighting with each other and back to fucking with new sources and dumb fucking noobs!

I'm sorry. I told a lie. I'm going to spend the night with my daughter. After I put her on a plane tomorrow, if you're still butthurt I will look through the entire thread and tell you exactly what I, the noob on meso, has a problem with.

MJF, sir, and I mean this with all sincerity and respect, please do yourself a favor and just ignore this thread. Seriously.

It obviously has nothing positive to offer you, and at this point, it seems as if it is only frustrating you and negatively affecting your opinion of Meso.

If I felt the way you seem to feel about this thread, I'd just ignore it and find the threads/areas of Meso that you can gain from, and contribute to.

Just my take...