Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

That is true... Unfortunately, it was not him that actually caught MK doing what he was doing.
I'm actually surprised he stuck around this long. I would have left a while ago...

I'm interested to see the evidence of the accusations you're making my man.. I sincerely hope it's substantial.
@Eman why am I the only one still here then?

I surf mainly on my phone. I haven't the time to go back and quote posts and point these things out. If you can't see that there are way too many witch hunts going on and not enough sharing information about safe aas use and helping people out, I feel sorry for you.

I can fully live without this forum. I have enough knowledge of everything I use to not need this forum. I do like having a forum to consider "my home" but if this is what it consists of, I'm ok without it.

Good, get the fuck out asshole...

Frank

Not sure I understand your question?
Understandable since many now just take shots from the peanut gallery. Glad to see shills and scammers get as much respect as active members these days.

Edit- Oh I forgot and TROLLS LOL

Not sure I understand your question?

He's saying his only proof of 2D2P's guilt is that he's not responding in this thread. I guess all the hours of research did not deliver anything concrete, so now CDN is reverting to guilt tripping and whining.

Shit, who knew my wife has been on meso longer than me to be a wkm? She told me the same thing tonight.

Again, adding nothing to this thread...there were others that gave you great advice to just not get involved and you won't listen.

Spend some quality time with your daughter...

Frank

Understandable since many now just take shots from the peanut gallery. Glad to see shills and scammers get as much respect as active members these days.

Spare me the pity party.

All I asked was for you to clarify your statement... You started the thread, don't act like you're under attack for being asked for evidence. This is Meso, not the Salem witch trials. You said you'd post evidence this afternoon of 2dumbs involvement...

If you're referring to the fact that all those you've accused have walked away... What do you expect? I wouldn't stick around either if I were them. The only reason I am sticking around is to see you post the evidence you say you have but I haven't seen anything yet... So I'm waiting and being referred to as the peanut gallery now apparently?

Pity? Sorry you're thinking of someone else my friend. I'm not the one on trial here fyi. Seems everyone of those guys firing at me yesterday have all dissapeared now. Huh Go figure....Good night

What an animal house. You know I got a life outside of Meso.... lol....sad. CDN is older than me and this is like a school yard shoving match.

If anyone learns anything from this. Don't PM anyone..... use wickr

I'm not the one on trial here fyi.

I actually wouldn't be so sure of that... The longer you go without posting the evidence you have referred to, the quicker the tables may turn. I certainly hope that doesn't become the case, but you're making me wonder.

Seems every one of those guys firing at me yesterday have all dissapeared now. Huh Go figure.

Again, I really don't know what that has to do with anything.... It's not evidence of anything.

I actually wouldn't be so sure of that... The longer you go without posting the evidence you have referred to, the quicker the tables may turn. I certainly hope that doesn't become the case, but you're making me wonder.

Again, I really don't know what that has to do with anything.... It's not evidence of anything.

The tables already have turned... guys on other boards are asking when this CDN is going to get banned for posting PM's and fucking up source threads. There laughing at him. They don't take him seriously. Nobody should take CDN seriously. If I wasn't getting disrespected like this I would defend CDN as a fellow Meso brother but his post are erratic and he's posting PM's and All three who shared with him those PM's are scumbags too. If other boards are watching this pissing match and laughing at him it makes me wonder why he keeps going.

Do I seem nervous Eman? Like I stated earlier to be fair and give each side of the story TRT & Oldschool need to be here. Is that okay with you Boss? Curious Eman since you feel like you are one to judge here. When was the last time you got your hands dirty? Could always use an extra body in the trenches brother ;)

Listen to me CDN... listen to me really good. Those PM's are going to look retarded and one sided. That's how you want to play I don't get why no one here is putting an end to this. I came to this thread because you and oldschool said my name. I was wrong and I should leave this thread and let you wallow in your shit... unfortunately I got a problem with backing down... especially when everyone thinks I'm guilty because you said something.

And @wedorecover you'll be dealt with accordingly in time buddy. I got a lot of respect for Frank but for you I know enough about you to know you would sell your own mother for a hit of anything. So back the fuck off.

The tables already have turned... guys on other boards are asking when this CDN is going to get banned for posting PM's and fucking up source threads. There laughing at him. They don't take him seriously. Nobody should take CDN seriously. If I wasn't getting disrespected like this I would defend CDN as a fellow Meso brother but his post are erratic and he's posting PM's and All three who shared with him those PM's are scumbags too. If other boards are watching this pissing match and laughing at him it makes me wonder why he keeps going.

Sadly, I think his perceived and self-appointed role as the shill sheriff at meso is the only thing going for him in life.

I don't care what other boards think. I am only active on this board and another, private board for good reason.

I like Cdnguy, he's doing what he feels is right and he has admitted his wrongs in the past which is what a man does. I sincerely hope he's either going to come through with his evidence or he's going to be a man and admit he was wrong.

Listen to me CDN... listen to me really good. Those PM's are going to look retarded and one sided. That's how you want to play I don't get why no one here is putting an end to this. I came to this thread because you and oldschool said my name. I was wrong and I should leave this thread and let you wallow in your shit... unfortunately I got a problem with backing down... especially when everyone thinks I'm guilty because you said something.

And @wedorecover you'll be dealt with accordingly in time buddy. I got a lot of respect for Frank but for you I know enough about you to know you would sell your own mother for a hit of anything. So back the fuck off.
You don't know a fucking thing about me y not ask @TorroXL how I get down ur nothing but a young fucking punk that don't know a fucking thing that's what's wrong with all the youngsters these days think u fucking know it all that's why your unteachable

I don't care what other boards think. I am only active on this board and another, private board for good reason.

I like Cdnguy, he's doing what he feels is right and he has admitted his wrongs in the past which is what a man does. I sincerely hope he's either going to come through with his evidence or he's going to be a man and admit he was wrong.

He just attacked you ten fold and you give him grace? He's bipolar bro... you don't see that? He came to me when he thought I was being scammed as a chest puffer looking to screw Anabolic Energy because he thought that was the source that screwed me... Anabolic Energy has done an outstanding job delivering his product to members here who took him up on that offer. And CDN wanted him crushed the very second he came here?