Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

Legendary the sensitive information was deleted on the spot. This idiot started forwarding me a bunch of purchasing bills... why the fuck would I need that info? Smh MB can check it out i have no issue with that.

edit- plus the bill wasn't even from a source here.

Bro.. because you didn't believe me!! Lol like a girl I cheated on..I need evidence to show I got scammed by Myprotein.com and I tried showing the evidence to you to leave me alone and not escalate shit with a source that has done no wrong.

Legendary the sensitive information was deleted on the spot. This idiot started forwarding me a bunch of purchasing bills... why the fuck would I need that info? Smh MB can check it out i have no issue with that.

edit- plus the bill wasn't even from a source here.

Purchasing bills? From like a source ?

Was this to try to show he wasn't getting free gear or something?

Sooo many turns and twists, it's like I'm watching the old soap opera " days of our lives" [emoji23][emoji23]

Edit: [emoji115][emoji115] answered right before I posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On another note, I am back from the dead after a year and a half hiatus because of traveling for work and I feel like I haven't missed a thing. It is good to be back. Missed you guys [emoji2]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

On another note, I am back from the dead after a year and a half hiatus because of traveling for work and I feel like I haven't missed a thing. It is good to be back. Missed you guys [emoji2]

You travel around the world?

No just couple of countries but a crazy schedule and a lot of traveling, I am glad it is over.

What is it that you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

Traveling a few countries on company time seems like a cool job.

What is it that you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

Traveling a few countries on company time seems like a cool job.

Not at all, I setup telecomm systems for voice and video. I didn't mind the traveling but it gets old after a while. The food was awesome though, always something new [emoji3]

Bro.. because you didn't believe me!! Lol like a girl I cheated on..I need evidence to show I got scammed by Myprotein.com and I tried showing the evidence to you to leave me alone and not escalate shit with a source that has done no wrong.
Fair enough 2Dumb2Plumb no point saying anymore. See if the others have anything else to add. Oh one question sir so which labs gear have you used on Meso? Thanks ..

Not at all, I setup telecomm systems for voice and video. I didn't mind the traveling but it gets old after a while. The food was awesome though, always something new [emoji3]

And I'm sure the ladies across the different countries wasn't a complaint either[emoji106][emoji16][emoji106]

Fair enough 2Dumb2Plumb no point saying anymore. See if the others have anything else to add. Oh one question sir so which labs gear have you used on Meso? Thanks ..

None at the moment bro. I just bought 10 vials of SP Test E for a really good price man. Actually thinking about buying EQ and Primo from PCOM with their ampoule deal.

*edit* currently on 25-50mg of pharmasource pressed tabs Anadrol to coincide with a source that can't be named TNE blend

I'm not trying be disrespectful or anything like that. I'm simply trying to defuse a situation and squash it now. Again, I'm cool with everyone on this board. Except @Sworder JK JK..;)
Situation is not squash-able. Thing is, this board used to be a great place for intense discussion and a very informative one as such. Many well-known steroid guru's used to partake as well and to be honest I feel honored to be in threads with many of them...
Then you see, about the time CBS came on here and developed this ex-heroin junkie following whom felt the responsibility on here to act as some sort of police. That is the circle jerk, they stroke each others cock instead of having intellectual differences and debating. The sheer number of these failures and their persistence at the board was overwhelming. I have felt the wrath of it, having BPH and after that being claimed a bunch of things. TBH I don't care what I am called. I will always call BS as it is. I am not liked here because I do not follow the dick stroking pattern that seems to be the norm. If I disagree on something, I will state it. And back it up as well. Most the times I am right, and if I am not, I will admit it and be the smarter after.

Basically, the forum has become a social circle for societies degenerates and the degenerates have outnumbered the people who know 2 shits.

Consider me the Yin of the Yang, the light to the darkness, the god to satan :)

Edit: Funny thing is, sometimes people don't like me when I have had no conversation with them whatsoever, the person that jerked them off in a previous thread was attacked so uummmm ofc they don't like me. Get a fucking independence fuckbois, be a MAN. Stand on your own two legs and be somebody.... eman jaymaximus CdnGuy Wunderpus (idk if ur still apart of this crowd) DrJim (although jim has kinda fallen into the weird spectrum as of late, good guy at heart but some crazy shit going on in his mind I have respect for him but also weary of his crazy ways)

@TorroXL please change your avatar, many will thank me, find a girl's ass tits or something man but that ugly ass African PLZZZZZ

Last edited:
Situation is not squash-able. Thing is, this board used to be a great place for intense discussion and a very informative one as such. Many well-known steroid guru's used to partake as well and to be honest I feel honored to be in threads with many of them...
Then you see, about the time CBS came on here and developed this ex-heroin junkie following whom felt the responsibility on here to act as some sort of police. That is the circle jerk, they stroke each others cock instead of having intellectual differences and debating. The sheer number of these failures and their persistence at the board was overwhelming. I have felt the wrath of it, having BPH and after that being claimed a bunch of things. TBH I don't care what I am called. I will always call BS as it is. I am not liked here because I do not follow the dick stroking pattern that seems to be the norm. If I disagree on something, I will state it. And back it up as well. Most the times I am right, and if I am not, I will admit it and be the smarter after.

Basically, the forum has become a social circle for societies degenerates and the degenerates have outnumbered the people who know 2 shits.

Consider me the Yin of the Yang, the light to the darkness, the god to satan :)

Edit: Funny thing is, sometimes people don't like me when I have had no conversation with them whatsoever, the person that jerked them off in a previous thread was attacked so uummmm ofc they don't like me. Get a fucking independence fuckbois, be a MAN. Stand on your own two legs and be somebody.... eman jaymaximus CdnGuy Wunderpus (idk if ur still apart of this crowd) DrJim (although jim has kinda fallen into the weird spectrum as of late, good guy at heart but some crazy shit going on in his mind I have respect for him but also weary of his crazy ways)

I want to preface my thoughts by saying that you and I have never had any negative interactions, that I recall. I have no problem with you.

That said, if you're going to claim that there is a group affiliated with CBS, working in cahoots to set the the tone here and keep opposing views out, then you need to name those members whom you are accusing of this, not just throw a blanket statement out there. Name names so that members who are unaware of what you speak of can judge for themselves by monitoring the content of the guys you claim to be doing this.

Also, I think your message above would be received MUCH BETTER without the martyrdom oozing from your post.

Lastly, and I don't mean to be a dick when I say this, but a long time ago, Papa Bickel29 told little bickel29 that the very person who feels the need to claim to others that he/she "doesn't care what others think" of them, is the very same person who cares most what others think of them. I have found my dad's words to be accurate pretty much 100% of the time. Don't claim that you don't care what others here think of you. Only a person that truly does care what others think, would craft a post like the one you wrote above.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...

I want to preface my thoughts by saying that you and I have never had any negative interactions, that I recall. I have no problem with you.

That said, if you're going to claim that there is a group affiliated with CBS, working in cahoots to set the the tone here and keep opposing views out, then you need to name those members whom you are accusing of this, not just throw a blanket statement out there. Name names so that members who are unaware of what you speak of can judge for themselves by monitoring the content of the guys you claim to be doing this.

Also, I think your message above would be received MUCH BETTER without the martyrdom oozing from your post.

Lastly, and I don't mean to be a dick when I say this, but a long time ago, Papa Bickel29 told little bickel29 that the very person who feels the need to claim to others that he/she "doesn't care what others think" of them, is the very same person who cares most what others think of them. I have found my dad's words to be accurate pretty much 100% of the time. Don't claim that you don't care what others here think of you. Only a person that truly does care what others think, would craft a post like the one you wrote above.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...
What's up brother I hope the holidays were good to you and ur family btw happy new year