Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

There's a guy I work with, you know the type. Complains about everything. He complains about 1st shift being lazy but is one of the most unproductive workers we have. Calls everyone outside work assholes because they drive too slow or don't respect his time. Everywhere he goes, he runs into assholes. So I said to him, "If everywhere you go, you have issues with people then maybe THEY aren't the problem." World would be a better place if we focused on bettering ourselves and stopped expecting everyone to fit into the mold of who We think they should be.

The irony of you complaining about a complainer.

Don't sweat it @DedLift . @Sworder is the same guy who thought he was shiting cum. Now how he got cum in his bum we can only guess but he was under the impression that something was wrong with his insides and causing this.

I guess he missed basic anatomy in grade school.

Sorry that I forgot to mention you in the circle jerk faggotry. Am giving you your proper recognition now buddy.

If you are ending a sentence with a quotation mark, you put the punctuation inside the quotation mark. Okay Miss grammar Nazi?

The irony of you complaining about a complainer.

The irony of you giving me grammar lessons in that first quoted message above, immediately after failing to use a question mark on the question you asked me right before that. Or was that not a question - I can't really tell with your pointless rambling.

And what was the point in calling me Miss Grammar Nazi? I wasn't criticising your grammar, I was criticising the content of your post(s).

Situation is not squash-able. Thing is, this board used to be a great place for intense discussion and a very informative one as such. Many well-known steroid guru's used to partake as well and to be honest I feel honored to be in threads with many of them...
Then you see, about the time CBS came on here and developed this ex-heroin junkie following whom felt the responsibility on here to act as some sort of police. That is the circle jerk, they stroke each others cock instead of having intellectual differences and debating. The sheer number of these failures and their persistence at the board was overwhelming. I have felt the wrath of it, having BPH and after that being claimed a bunch of things. TBH I don't care what I am called. I will always call BS as it is. I am not liked here because I do not follow the dick stroking pattern that seems to be the norm. If I disagree on something, I will state it. And back it up as well. Most the times I am right, and if I am not, I will admit it and be the smarter after.

Basically, the forum has become a social circle for societies degenerates and the degenerates have outnumbered the people who know 2 shits.

Consider me the Yin of the Yang, the light to the darkness, the god to satan :)

Edit: Funny thing is, sometimes people don't like me when I have had no conversation with them whatsoever, the person that jerked them off in a previous thread was attacked so uummmm ofc they don't like me. Get a fucking independence fuckbois, be a MAN. Stand on your own two legs and be somebody.... eman jaymaximus CdnGuy Wunderpus (idk if ur still apart of this crowd) DrJim (although jim has kinda fallen into the weird spectrum as of late, good guy at heart but some crazy shit going on in his mind I have respect for him but also weary of his crazy ways)

@TorroXL please change your avatar, many will thank me, find a girl's ass tits or something man but that ugly ass African PLZZZZZ
You have a very high opinion of yourself here as it relates to meso
You were quite LITERALLY the dude with jizz coming out of your ass.
Yes.
That was you :)

@Xragexx

The cum came out of my penis while taking a shit. It can happen when you have BPH. It is common to have BPH when taking steroids. I am not ashamed, talk about that all you want.
"Stupid bitch" - that hurt Flounder. It kinda seems like you derailed and devoted this thread to me.

If you want to spin the truth that's fine. These fuckers Tbagger Legendary 2Dumb2Plumb and Rogerrabbit are all scum here. I have read and read and read. I have always been open and honest but the disrespect from you @Eman I will not accept sir. You seemed like a smart guy guess I was wrong!
Apparently you forgot that I let you all know Atlas was hanging out at BoP. Some shill, you fucktard. Get a fucking life. Your cut and paste is a joke and so is your worthless life.

I re-read your "evidence" of me being a shill or a rep for Atlas, TSL and Elite. You're really the stupidest fucking piece of shit ever.

If I asked for info on bloods and was given info to read, you better fucking believe I read it. Or is that too hard for you to comprehend, you stupid fuck?

People asked for questions on the Atlas board. I answered simple questions like what payments he took - shit in his thread that ANYONE can read.

I said TSL is a stand up guy. This was taken from my own opinion of personal emails between us, asking questions on cycles and gear. Have I bought from him? Nope.

So fuckstick, can't me up with something better than this you ass fucked bitch. Your evidence is novice, at best.

The problem is, I liked comments where guys were rightfully flaming your bitch ass. Then all of a sudden you got your g-string in a bunch and went on a witch hunt, scouring Meso for anything I posted that could be misconstrued as evidence that's I'm a shill. Numerous people accuse you of that and with good reason. You're a worthless lump of flesh that seriously needs to get a life instead of thinking you're the fucking defender of an online community.

Last edited: