Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

That said, if you're going to claim that there is a group affiliated with CBS, working in cahoots to set the the tone here and keep opposing views out, then you need to name those members whom you are accusing of this, not just throw a blanket statement out there. Name names so that members who are unaware of what you speak of can judge for themselDon't claim that you don't care what others here think of you. Only a person that truly does care what others think, would craft a post like the one you wrote above.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...
I did call out names. And I am probably forgetting some ants as well. And I think, even the people I called out would vouch for the fact that I don't give a fuck what people think about me seemingly as the 2-3 years that this circle jerk group has been around they have been attacking me on every level and I don't think anybody on this forum would stick their neck out for me...

My post is just some food for thought. Start standing by what you think and have the balls to be an individual rather than a follower...
Also, I do want to add some people I do have respect for showing they have balls. Ddoc and mands are the ones and only I can think of at the moment, that will express an opinion even if it differs from the circle jerk. After that, I haven't spoken or witnessed much more.

We all may have differences in data, and so forth. But to have the balls to present your idea seems to be something rare of late. And that makes me wonder why the pussy crowd came to conform to something that benefited this circle jerk.
I jerk u off, u jerk the next, and we are all happy...

Last edited:
None at the moment bro. I just bought 10 vials of SP Test E for a really good price man. Actually thinking about buying EQ and Primo from PCOM with their ampoule deal.

*edit* currently on 25-50mg of pharmasource pressed tabs Anadrol to coincide with a source that can't be named TNE blend
Thank you 2Dumb2Plumb btw with all the craziness today. Poor Tbagger ran away but luckily I found him. Safe and sound at M&S doing what he was born to do. :) Just like his big brother. Good night..
Screenshot_2017-01-01-21-39-02-1.png
Screenshot_2017-01-01-13-06-14-1.png

Thank you 2Dumb2Plumb btw with all the craziness today. Poor Tbagger ran away but luckily I found him. Safe and sound at M&S doing what he was born to do. :) Just like his big brother. Good night..
This is CBS style... I know you admire him... But.. Be your own person little guy.

Lol. Now you're "researching" what's posted on other boards. What a knob :D

I did call out names. And I am probably forgetting some ants as well. And I think, even the people I called out would vouch for the fact that I don't give a fuck what people think about me seemingly as the 2-3 years that this circle jerk group has been around they have been attacking me on every level and I don't think anybody on this forum would stick their neck out for me...

My post is just some food for thought. Start standing by what you think and have the balls to be an individual rather than a follower...
Also, I do want to add some people I do have respect for showing they have balls. Ddoc and mands are the ones and only I can think of at the moment, that will express an opinion even if it differs from the circle jerk. After that, I haven't spoken or witnessed much more.

We all may have differences in data, and so forth. But to have the balls to present your idea seems to be something rare of late. And that makes me wonder why the pussy crowd came to conform to something that benefited this circle jerk.
I joke around a little bit. But some things I take seriously brutha. That's why I reached out to talk with you about back injuries. Believe it or not sworder I do care even if I don't know you. I have nothing against you. Your personality is a little abrasive but that doesn't bother me. I really try and get along with everyone, that's why I crack a joke sometimes... All good tho brutha...

And I resent the statement you made about my AVI. That photo was taken my senior year at Grambling State University Bruh;)

I guess I missed where you named them? I don't recall seeing it. Was it in a recent thread?

I agree with your point that we need to avoid having a culture here where people are afraid to share their opinions. And I do think that that happens at times, unfortunately.

But I think that if you believe that @mands and @Docd187123 (I am only tagging them so they know that they are being mentioned here) are the only straight shooters around here, I'd strongly disagree with that sentiment.
FWIW, I very much respect and like both Mands and Docd, and consider both friends here. Both of those guys have definitely helped me in different ways in the past.

View attachment 56514
View attachment 56515

Yeah? I belong to Muscle and science , BOP, A/B..... The guys wife has remitting cancer....not sure if that's the word remitting but I feel bad for him. Somehow he manages to put his personal shit aside and sends out my packs and does his business . My second pack with my tren ace and blends are coming soon. Like $400 spent on that. Blowing through money before I make it.... but its better than buying hard drugs, liquor and other bad shit.

Whers my post at Muscle and science CDN???? Right because I don't post publicly at paid source boards...... Meso is the only place I post up.

*Millard after seeing himself tagged in this thread again*

View attachment 56507

Millard is asian? :D

Not at all, I setup telecomm systems for voice and video. I didn't mind the traveling but it gets old after a while. The food was awesome though, always something new [emoji3]
newer member here, welcome back sir. I work in a similar field, audio video and controls. VTC, VoIP, etc. good field....

But I think that if you believe that @mands and @Docd187123 (I am only tagging them so they know that they are being mentioned here) are the only straight shooters around here,
You are putting words in my mouth.
I said I respect them for showing they have balls by standing up for something. There are more people too, there was no need for you to finalize the list for me :D
I did not say they are straight shooters, and I am not saying that they are not straight shooters either...

You are putting words in my mouth.
I said I respect them for showing they have balls by standing up for something. There are more people too, there was no need for you to finalize the list for me :D
I did not say they are straight shooters, and I am not saying that they are not straight shooters either...

What is "is"?

Who's on first, what's on second, ...

Maybe possibly perhaps probably...

I think I understand what you're saying now. Nothing, really.

Which has me wondering why you ever posted what you posted to begin with, since you're being so evasive and vague about it all.

You're encouraging others to say what they want to say, as you yourself fail to say anything of substance by back pedaling and refusing to commit to anything by summarizing your own post by playing the whole "I didn't say THIS, but I didn't say THAT either".

Right on brother, glad you showed up here to take a stand against the behavior you see in this thread, by standing for nothing, by talking in circles.

Hot take, strong stance.

What is "is"?

Who's on first, what's on second, ...

Maybe possibly perhaps probably...

I think I understand what you're saying now. Nothing, really.

Which has me wondering why you ever posted what you posted to begin with, since you're being so evasive and vague about it all.

You're encouraging others to say what they want to say, as you yourself fail to say anything of substance by back pedaling and refusing to commit to anything by summarizing your own post by playing the whole "I didn't say THIS, but I didn't say THAT either".

Right on brother, glad you showed up here to take a stand against the behavior you see in this thread, by standing for nothing, by talking in circles.

Hot take, strong stance.

How am I refusing to commit?
I cleared up what somebody stated that I said.
I am not calling somebody a "straight shooter" and by me saying that, that doesn't mean I think they are shady neither. Was that so hard to comprehend or did you want some more dramatic? It's become more of a steroid sit-com here than anything.

Sorry that I forgot to mention you in the circle jerk faggotry. Am giving you your proper recognition now buddy.

If you are ending a sentence with a quotation mark, you put the punctuation inside the quotation mark. Okay Miss grammar Nazi?

Great, sworder's incoherent circular "logic" babel to start off the new year. And I was so looking forward to 2017 :(

Careful... I imagine Sworder's room at his mom's house is filled with printed out screenshots of CBS' posts covering the walls. Don't upset him or you might get a wall to yourself. :eek:

Careful... I imagine Sworder's room at his mom's house is filled with printed out screenshots of CBS' posts covering the walls. Don't upset him or you might get a wall to yourself. :eek:
haha, it puts the lotion on its skin!

I have a painting of myself on the wall actually :)