Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

Do I seem nervous Eman? Like I stated earlier to be fair and give each side of the story TRT & Oldschool need to be here. Is that okay with you Boss? Curious Eman since you feel like you are one to judge here. When was the last time you got your hands dirty? Could always use an extra body in the trenches brother ;)

I choose my battles and step in where I think I can be most useful. Trolling source threads is a pretty small part of my usefulness on the board these days.

And @wedorecover you'll be dealt with accordingly in time buddy. I got a lot of respect for Frank but for you I know enough about you to know you would sell your own mother for a hit of anything. So back the fuck off.

Word of advice: shut the fuck up.

You lost me after your first sentence Brother...

Frank

Hey sorry frank my phones busted to shit do to nephew via Ezekiel Elliot Spike! Shattering my phone. But point was guys like you ive learned from an still am an just giving thanks man is all. Looking forward to kicking the new year off an seeing new info an hopefully great gear an new blends..etc allong with it.

An @CdnGuy Tanks a cool cat just hope the dude gets better an has a good recovery. Thats kinda shit is devastating to ones body an mind. But he seems like a strong cat an has support from the meso group.

You don't know a fucking thing about me y not ask @TorroXL how I get down ur nothing but a young fucking punk that don't know a fucking thing that's what's wrong with all the youngsters these days think u fucking know it all that's why your unteachable

I only came after you because you want to see me hang for no reason. Yeah I'll admit I'm a young punk but what am I suppose to do.

I tried to offer him the same advice but obviously it fell on deaf ears.
Listen to me CDN... listen to me really good. Those PM's are going to look retarded and one sided. That's how you want to play I don't get why no one here is putting an end to this. I came to this thread because you and oldschool said my name. I was wrong and I should leave this thread and let you wallow in your shit... unfortunately I got a problem with backing down... especially when everyone thinks I'm guilty because you said something.

And @wedorecover you'll be dealt with accordingly in time buddy. I got a lot of respect for Frank but for you I know enough about you to know you would sell your own mother for a hit of anything. So back the fuck off.
Gee whiz guys... Alright bros. Let's just pump the breaks here. I hate this shit. I'm the guy here who really wants to get along with everyone. I don't know what happened with you and @wedorecover
However, Wedo is my boy for reals. Dude litteralty saved my life. He's not anything like you claiming him to be brutha. I have not really been following this thread. I'm balls deep in the training log... Anyway brutha. I know shits getting real. I understand the frustration of all this. However, please watch what you say about my friends brutha. I know your heated. I understand that. I know you are not gonna let nobody talk shit to you. Wedo is good peeps brutha. If he offended you then I'll apologize on his behalf. We're not perfect but dam it this is our home board. We're not on other boards and this is basically where we live. We get all our knowledge from the members here at meso. I'm not trying to be a peace keeper but I'm gonna stick up for my boy all day just like you would do for your peeps brutha. I was just at this guys house with his family brutha. He's a husband a father and works his ass off 6 days a week to pay all the bllls. He's a stand up guy. Again, he saved my life brutha. So chill man.
I'm not trying be disrespectful or anything like that. I'm simply trying to defuse a situation and squash it now. Again, I'm cool with everyone on this board. Except @Sworder JK JK..;)

Gee whiz guys... Alright bros. Let's just pump the breaks here. I hate this shit. I'm the guy here who really wants to get along with everyone. I don't know what happened with you and @wedorecover
However, Wedo is my boy for reals. Dude litteralty saved my life. He's not anything like you claiming him to be brutha. I have not really been following this thread. I'm balls deep in the training log... Anyway brutha. I know shits getting real. I understand the frustration of all this. However, please watch what you say about my friends brutha. I know your heated. I understand that. I know you are not gonna let nobody talk shit to you. Wedo is good peeps brutha. If he offended you then I'll apologize on his behalf. We're not perfect but dam it this is our home board. We're not on other boards and this is basically where we live. We get all our knowledge from the members here at meso. I'm not trying to be a peace keeper but I'm gonna stick up for my boy all day just like you would do for your peeps brutha. I was just at this guys house with his family brutha. He's a husband a father and works his ass off 6 days a week to pay all the bllls. He's a stand up guy. Again, he saved my life brutha. So chill man.
I'm not trying be disrespectful or anything like that. I'm simply trying to defuse a situation and squash it now. Again, I'm cool with everyone on this board. Except @Sworder JK JK..;)
Sorry I tagged you @insertnamehere
That was an accident brutha :)

ok buddy that's how it is. God bless.

Yes, that's how it is... I'll tell you to shut the fuck up when you put someone down for struggling with addiction. If you have a brain in your head, you'd be a man and apologize for that comment because I'm pretty sure you're smart enough to know you crossed a line.

You haven't been here that long. It's okay, I haven't been a member here all that long myself in the grand scheme of things. But, I was a lurker when Astro was on the scene... When scams were going on left and right with K... When guys were getting infections, scammed, etc. Meso is a bit different now.

You may not like what CDN is doing, particularly since you're getting put in the hotseat, but I think you may come to respect what he's doing.

I only came after you because you want to see me hang for no reason. Yeah I'll admit I'm a young punk but what am I suppose to do.
I'm not coming after u not my intentions I haven't seen enough evidence to say ur a shill if someone I think I'm cool with asks me for a hook up In pm I'd probably give it to them but I don't get free gear to do that and never would not saying that what u did i was actually trying to slow this Situation down because I didn't see enough to hang u but I guess time will tell

Yes, that's how it is... I'll tell you to shut the fuck up when you put someone down for struggling with addiction. If you have a brain in your head, you'd be a man and apologize for that comment because I'm pretty sure you're smart enough to know you crossed a line.

You haven't been here that long. It's okay, I haven't been a member here all that long myself in the grand scheme of things. But, I was a lurker when Astro was on the scene... When scams were going on left and right with K... When guys were getting infections, scammed, etc. Meso is a bit different now.

You may not like what CDN is doing, particularly since you're getting put in the hotseat, but I think you may come to respect what he's doing.

CDN goes to far... he's going to use His Friends to concoct a story about me using screenshots of their PM's only.

If this is a trial it's a kangaroo court...

And you know what you are right I did cross a line but everyone here crosses a line.

Last edited:
LOL trial.... unreal. I can't help but laugh at this Shit. I'm on trial? Where's my court appointed attorney?

I'm not coming after u not my intentions I haven't seen enough evidence to say ur a shill if someone I think I'm cool with asks me for a hook up In pm I'd probably give it to them but I don't get free gear to do that and never would not saying that what u did i was actually trying to slow this Situation down because I didn't see enough to hang u but I guess time will tell

He's got PM's of me talking about multiple sources... I'm currently on NPP/Prop of some source I bought a year ago...I thought I finally hit on something good with this new source and That's about it man. Then I bought on the Meso promo for Anabolic Energy and that pissed off CDN to no end that he thought I was stupid enough to buy from that source... it's called taking a chance.

CDN goes to far... he's going to use His Friends to concoct a story about me using screenshots of their PM's only.

If this is a trial it's a kangaroo court...
If what you're truly worried about is him posting one sided screen shots of the pm's why not just give him the ok to post yours too? That way the whole story's out there.

He just attacked you ten fold and you give him grace? He's bipolar bro... you don't see that? He came to me when he thought I was being scammed as a chest puffer looking to screw Anabolic Energy because he thought that was the source that screwed me... Anabolic Energy has done an outstanding job delivering his product to members here who took him up on that offer. And CDN wanted him crushed the very second he came here?
Thank you for making this statement 2Dumb2Plumb. @TRT was the one who contacted me and said that this in fact was the lab you were talking about. There are some things about your posts in his thread not long after our talk that made me think. If @TRT has those messages with Anobolic energy name. You might want to think about it. There is a paper trail on our side and Millard was made aware immediately back then.Just saying..

Thank you for making this statement 2Dumb2Plumb. @TRT was the one who contacted me and said that this in fact was the lab you were talking about. There are some things about your posts in his thread not long after our talk that made me think. If @TRT has those messages with Anobolic energy name. You might want to think about it. There is a paper trail on our side and Millard was made aware immediately back then.Just saying..
Millard said there he didn't do anything against forum rules is there more that he didn't see?

Bro I'm on the floor dying..... Poor Millard Baker. What a trip.... bro. This has got to be the Frazier/Ali fight of Meso.... except I'm Mike Tyson ready to chomp on someone's ear lol...

You have to laugh. Bro this echo's every girl that ever got angry with me... constant harassment. No end in sight. They get their older brothers to beat the shit out of me lol or they cry prego lol... This is CDN a scorned fake prego bitch with nothing more to do because I disrespected him.

Brother I'm sorry this shit sucks.... Believe me this shit sucks... check out the food thread. You'll find better quality guys there. I try my best to fit in there myself but those guys are top notch. A lot older than me and wiser in that thread. This is me just being a 24 year old ready to pop off because I feel disrespected....maybe one day I'll learn how to walk away.
Im 54 and still havent figured out how to walk away....good luck with that.:cool:

I have sent MB what I have yet to hear back. Imagine the others will need to do the same if they choose too.

It's really difficult to believe you're an adult. No censorship here, but you run to MB with each of your dud hunches. Soon he'll be rolling his eyes at the guy who keeps crying wolf, just like the rest of us.

That is what he said....he could have.
And he hasnt...and for what its worth i dont think he would.
Legendary the sensitive information was deleted on the spot. This idiot started forwarding me a bunch of purchasing bills... why the fuck would I need that info? Smh MB can check it out i have no issue with that.

edit- plus the bill wasn't even from a source here.