Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

I don't want to post PM's publicly but they FUCKING cut and past and screenshot what they want.... CDN already posted my PM without my permission? Where's his respect?

I feel that was wrong and @CdnGuy as much as admitted it albeit quite a bit too late. But we don't all have to go down that road. If it comes out, good. Otherwise fuck what other people think about you as long as you truly like WHO (not what lol) you see when you look in the mirror. If the world worried a bit more about that we would all have a lot better place to live.

Damn, did I just get sentimental?? Fuck all of you!!!!

And have a happy new year!!!!!:);):D

EDIT: New Years resolution: I need to get this e2 checked........

I feel that was wrong and @CdnGuy as much as admitted it albeit quite a bit too late. But we don't all have to go down that road. If it comes out, good. Otherwise fuck what other people think about you as long as you truly like WHO (not what lol) you see when you look in the mirror. If the world worried a bit more about that we would all have a lot better place to live.
Do I regret it...No. Could it have been handle with a little more class yes. This guy is shady and all his buddies running around right now postings are too, it's clear as day. Either way I will sleep just fine and have nothing to worry about here.

Bro... they Got nothing but a PM that their going to skewer and cut to make it for what they want. Ask any guy who PM's me. I write fucking novels.... long ass paragraphs of info I find on sources. I try to help guys out... that's all I do. And hopefully one day they got a great source they'll share with me.

Do I regret it...No. Could it have been handle with a little more class yes. This guy is shady and all his buddies running around right now postings are too it's clear as day. Either way I will sleep just fine and have nothing to worry about here.

I sleep good too.... 20mg of melatonin. A very select few people on this board are my friends they know me and they know I'm a stand up guy...

You CDN are a scumbag and that's about it....

Have a good new years folks... I won't be posting in this thread no more. I don't care because the right people know my side of the story and that's all that matters

Bro... they Got nothing but a PM that their going to skewer and cut to make it for what they want. Ask any guy who PM's me. I write fucking novels.... long ass paragraphs of info I find on sources. I try to help guys out... that's all I do. And hopefully one day they got a great source they'll share with me.

Well hell. Post up your parts of the pm's. That's fine. That is your info to release if you want to. That should shed light on what was said. If @Oldschool has a problem with your info, he can post up his to counter you then it's all out in the open

Edit: unless the pm policy here would prohibit this. I'm not sure. Does anyone know if this course of action would be accepted?