Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

This really needs to be resolved now someone needs to step in here and make some kind of ruling. I would say both sides could agree to just let this go and everyone gets back to putting the attention where it belongs the sources who are probably just sitting back with some popcorn enjoying the show. I know @CdnGuy your sure they are making money so I know it can't be as simple as letting it go but either @Millard Baker needs to step in or someone who has some knowledge of this situation and make it very fucking clear this is exactly what's going on.

Bro I contacted Millard Baker and I told him my side of the story. I also asked him to look at how erratic CDN's post are. He deletes quotations!!! And uses Quotations to fit his agenda.

Funny you asked me to PM you and guess what this guy tries to do. Protect TSL! Tried to throw up a smoke screen as I started digging on TSL.

I don't protect tsl. Could care less about that lab. It isn't even my normal lab.

I used him once, never defended the guy.

What I stated was and I agree with you on " I have suspected he gave well known members better supplies so they could get bloods"

Did I post bloods? Nope because I didn't want that lab to profit off me and my bloods.

I also stated I felt he gave me great gear and that is another reason I won't post bloods.

Keep trying man, cuz I have no problems posting my own private messages and every damn one of them too.

See, you won't win this, although you would like to believe or convince yourself you are correct and pray that someone will take your bait but it won't happen.

But again, the story matches up, with you baiting people in pm, because that's what you are trying to do to me. But won't work.

Yes, I did tell you to pm, because I wanted to know what your plan was, and you didn't have one, just some silly posts showing support for the lab and you called it evidence. I dropped it after I saw those silly posts that held zero weight that was picked and chosen from. If you had real evidence I would have backed you and helped to tear that lab apart just like I did with atlas.

So again, reconsider who you think is for meso and against meso, because your target has been placed on the wrong person and every can see this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This really needs to be resolved now someone needs to step in here and make some kind of ruling. I would say both sides could agree to just let this go and everyone gets back to putting the attention where it belongs the sources who are probably just sitting back with some popcorn enjoying the show. I know @CdnGuy your sure they are making money so I know it can't be as simple as letting it go but either @Millard Baker needs to step in or someone who has some knowledge of this situation and make it very fucking clear this is exactly what's going on.

IMO, and in my preference, unless a member is breaking the forum rules, there's no need for Millard to intervene. Meso members will sort it out and find a resolution.

I don't protect tsl. Could care less about that lab. It isn't even my normal lab.

I used him once, never defended the guy.

What I stated was and I agree with you on " I have suspected he gave well known members better supplies so they could get bloods"

Did I post bloods? Nope because I didn't want that lab to profit off me and my bloods.

I also stated I felt he gave me great gear and that is another reason I won't post bloods.

Keep trying man, cuz I have no problems posting my own private messages and every damn one of them too.

See, you won't win this, although you would like to believe or convince yourself you are correct and pray that someone will take your bait but it won't happen.

Win what ? I'm just outing the trash here. I'm not looking for sources to score gear from like you and legendary. Every single ugl that comes here you 2 dip shits are in those threads shillin

So the new ruling is anyone that talks about a source in PM is a shill?
I have asked a couple of bros here for an Accutane source and they helped me out, does that make them shills too?

Jesus Christ.....smh now Ive heard it all coming from a retard.

You're a fucking looney.... And your threatening me and exposing me to LE as a rep..... wtf is on your mind asshole. I'm seriously out of this thread. Stop bringing me into shit that I don't need. for everyone's sake leave me the fuck alone... everyone's sick of this shit. It's not funny anymore because you got nothing but a shared PM that You feel comfortable exposing. Just on that alone is fucked up. So leave me alone.

Win what ? I'm just outing the trash here. I'm not looking for sources to score gear from like you and legendary. Every single ugl that comes here you 2 dip shits are in those threads shillin

Really? Every lab huh ? Tell me all knowing cdnguy which labs? Atlas and tsl?

The Anavar that I got from atlas? Lmfao! That I said was under dosed and recommended people stay away from? Right..... keep going, keep going...

Then tsl, which I have zero vested interest in, and won't be getting anything else from?

Back to my private lab that I used. Again, you are like a 5 year old child who can only think here and now then reacts like a 500 pound gorilla pounding his chest.

Its funny cause I'm not one to rat on other guys. But it seems like taking gear for positive reviews would be a death sentence here, right? Well then I'll give you this much. More than one wkm who I continuously see getting pats on the back and gtg are doing this exactly. Using meso as a platform for free gear. Also where do you guys draw the line if they received free gear and logged at say asf does that destroy credibility? cause looking through that sponsored log section I see quite a few familiar names but no mention of such things here. Trust no member about source information brothers, do your own research and make your own choices.

If you want to spin the truth that's fine. These fuckers Tbagger Legendary 2Dumb2Plumb and Rogerrabbit are all scum here. I have read and read and read. I have always been open and honest but the disrespect from you @Eman I will not accept sir. You seemed like a smart guy guess I was wrong!
Am I still a scum

Can those messages showing that these two WKMs have been
receiving free gear please be posted.

Its funny cause I'm not one to rat on other guys. But it seems like taking gear for positive reviews would be a death sentence here, right? Well then I'll give you this much. More than one wkm who I continuously see getting pats on the back and gtg are doing this exactly. Using meso as a platform for free gear. Also where do you guys draw the line if they received free gear and logged at say asf does that destroy credibility? cause looking through that sponsored log section I see quite a few familiar names but no mention of such things here. Trust no member about source information brothers, do your own research and make your own choices.

I couldn't agree with you more. Meso is the only forum I'm on, and the only one I'll ever be on.

Don't have time for these other boards.

I agree as well, trust no one review of any source.

Please name these members taking free gear in exchange for positive reviews.

Guys! If I pay for my fucking gear..... every fucking vial. Ask any source and they see me as a 24 year old Wet dream..... CDN is a fucking CBS wannabe and a piece of shit. And He FUCKING EXPOSES PRIVATE FUCKING MESSAGES!!! Fucking rat him and @Oldschool are fucking rats..... we all know what goes on behind closed doors. I don't want any part of that life...