Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

No one should be posting or sharing PM's in the open forum or with other members.

I've had plenty of people help me via PM in the last 2 1/2 years and I've helped quite a few via PM as well.

That is an important part of Meso. Unless someone is soliciting you to buy gear without you asking for such information PM's should be kept private. If some is soliciting you as a source through PM it should be reported to @Millard Baker so he can ban them.

Ahhh, I gotcha, I just wasn't sure what you were saying, man. Thanks for explaining, Legendary.

IMO (and I obviously can't speak for CDN), it looks to me like he was accusing the person he quoted of offering to hook someone up. The eye rolling emoji tells me he was being really sarcastic, at least that's how I interpret it.

I have to believe that if CDNGUY were pushing gear, I (and others here) would have heard about it by now. And besides, if he is, that bastard never offered me anything more than some maple syrup!:mad:;)
Yeah that looks like sarcasm to me.

Ahhh, I gotcha, I just wasn't sure what you were saying, man. Thanks for explaining, Legendary.

IMO (and I obviously can't speak for CDN), it looks to me like he was accusing the person he quoted of offering to hook someone up. The eye rolling emoji tells me he was being really sarcastic, at least that's how I interpret it.

I have to believe that if CDNGUY were pushing gear, I (and others here) would have heard about it by now. And besides, if he is, that bastard never offered me anything more than some maple syrup!:mad:;)

Exactly and the fact that he also says he just joined yesterday is a good indication he was being sarcastic.

I know I have made some smart ass posts here in the past that if isolated from the rest of the thread could have given people the wrong impression.

Exactly and the fact that he also says he just joined yesterday is a good indication he was being sarcastic.

I know I have made some smart ass posts here in the past that if isolated from the rest of the thread could have given people the wrong impression.

That's how all posts or evidence is presented though. Bits and pieces that can make one look bad. Unless someone goes back and reads the entire thread.

It's pretty much what media does, cuts and pastes to make ones point look viable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realize that some of TRT's posts may look a little sketchy... Hell, maybe CDN is right and the guy is shilling for some free gear. I just do NOT see it from the posts quoted above. I didn't think these kinds of things constituted evidence of shilling on a board like meso.

As far as it being a witch hunt in my eyes, I like CDN and I respect the effort he tries to go to for the community but frankly it is really starting to remind me of the boy who cried wolf.

@2Dumb2Plumb what are you talking about it regards to being asked about sources in PM?

Yup! Cdnguy came after me today calling me a shill! I've helped many on this forum and I'm sure many will back me as well.

I am far from a shill and I'm sure he will take bits and pieces to try.

Supposidly he's making or adding me to this post before long lmfao!

I never had beef with this guy or any guy on here and anyone knows I'll help this community when I can, but this shill fad word and witch hunts need to slow down here.

Yup! Cdnguy came after me today calling me a shill! I've helped many on this forum and I'm sure many will back me as well.

I never had beef with this guy or any guy on here and anyone knows I'll help this community when I can, but this shill fad word and witch hunts need to slow down here.

I've seen nothing but helpful info from you the majority of the time I've seen you post I don't recall anything that even closely resembled shill activity per say lmao

I agree with this completely I don't see enough in the posts to really prove anything.

I thought that was what you were trying to say.

This is a fucking problem for me.

Got anything to say for yourself on this @CdnGuy ? I sincerely hope you have an explanation for why you'd pull shit like that.

I have the strong suspicion that cdn uses multiple accounts to get ahold of these PMs. Where is the line drawn for entrapment?

If it does lead to the exposing of someone excepting free gear behind closed doors I'm all for it. But a shill to me is someone that is profiting or excepting free gear for reviews. I don't really see any proof of that..
Just a couple of guys that are way to in love with a lab.
Although I did see tbagger pushing EG in another sources thread. Not cool.

Just an example of the shit he is posting can be read anyway u want it to. I don't know what he meant. We can take it anyway we want.

Hey, if this is how you guys feel, then I think it is very important to this thread (and our community) that you guys ask CDN the questions you are asking him.

To be clear, CDN and I get along quite well and I consider him a Meso friend, so I do want to throw that out there.

That said, he is a big boy and ALL OF US understand that if we start a thread like this, we have to be willing to stand up and defend the accusations and provide evidence and answer questions like these.

I am confident that CDN knows this. I'm sure he'll address your concerns and issues and then each of us can decide for ourselves.

But the dialogue here is important for establishing what we as a community consider fair and reasonable treatment in situations like these.

Hey, if this is how you guys feel, then I think it is very important to this thread (and our community) that you guys ask CDN the questions you are asking him.

To be clear, CDN and I get along quite well and I consider him a Meso friend, so I do want to throw that out there.

That said, he is a big boy and ALL OF US understand that if we start a thread like this, we have to be willing to stand up and defend the accusations and provide evidence and answer questions like these.

I am confident that CDN knows this. I'm sure he'll address your concerns and issues and then each of us can decide for ourselves.

But the dialogue here is important for establishing what we as a community consider fair and reasonable treatment in situations like these.
We did discuss this in another thread or earlier in this one I can't even remember now this BS covers like 4 threads now and he apologized and assured me he wouldn't make empty accusations I want to take him at his word but I need to see more honestly to be able to make a judgment one way or another. So let's see what his response is to all this.

I agree... Unfortunately, it's been getting further and further away from this lately.

If I'm not mistaken, @legendary was called a shill by CDN because he posted bloods.... Is that correct?

And just to be clear as well I also let him know I appreciate the way he vets sources and try's to protect the members it's just you gotta be careful no lines are crossed in a process like this.

That would be a tough sell. I don't follow all your posts but a lot of the ones I've read were informative and I've learned from.

The whole thing seems like a personal vendetta at this point. I dont remember the exact thread but CDN and 2dumb had some kind of fallout. It's escalated to this.

I agree... Unfortunately, it's been getting further and further away from this lately.

If I'm not mistaken, @legendary was called a shill by CDN because he posted bloods.... Is that correct?

Well for posting atlas and tsl logs. And funny thing is I posted a bad review after good bloods for atlas. Due to a lump I had for almost a month. And even said for no one should run atlas gear.

Well for posting atlas and tsl logs. And funny thing is I posted a bad review after good bloods for atlas. Due to a lump I had for almost a month. And even said for no one should run atlas gear.
That's right I forgot about that you did have a nice knot from atlas gear. That's when things started going south for that lab then rubber stoppers were found in the gear and he was forced to exit