Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

Page 1 post 1 is enough evidence. As for getting more evidence your not worth the effort shill. This thread was entertaining to say the least....I ain't letting this go in hospital so imagine when I get out looool toast!
1 post on another board and nothing else. Stupid as fuck. Hope your surgery goes well though.

Page 1 post 1 is enough evidence. As for getting more evidence your not worth the effort shill. This thread was entertaining to say the least....I ain't letting this go in hospital so imagine when I get out looool toast!

Bro I'm being dead ass serious... Seeing you in that hospital man brings back a lot of hard shit for me... I'm also a big cowboys fan. Being dead serious dude... I didn't mean for this shit to go that far.. if you want to keep screen shotting my stuff to make me look bad that's fine.. I deserve that shit but I don't like seeing people all fucked up in the hospital...

Whatever bro.... I don't know who tbagger is... it's a big coincidence that shit occurred with me and him back to back on the same source... but again it is what it is.

IMG_4698.JPG IMG_4697.JPG IMG_4696.JPG

This is what I based my research off of... The Finished products weren't tested... Elite is a Raws supplier first and foremost from what I understand. His raws were tested.... like I said this isn't me shilling it's me researching for myself and I happen to have opened my mouth.

View attachment 56702 View attachment 56701 View attachment 56700

This is what I based my research off of... The Finished products weren't tested... Elite is a Raws supplier first and foremost from what I understand. His raws were tested.... like I said this isn't me shilling it's me researching for myself and I happen to have opened my mouth.
imo that test don't mean anything we don't know who he is to the lab and we have no idea if that raw made it in the final product[/QUOTE]

imo that test don't mean anything we don't know who he is to the lab and we have no idea if that raw made it in the final product
[/QUOTE]

Well @vidocq can shed some light on this would be cool. Idk man. Over BOP guys ran his gear, Might Mouse at Muscle and Science who's big on like 3-4 forums is running his gear that guy is fucking ruthless with his reviews. I've seen him call a lab complete shit on a video review... just doesn't make sense man.