Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

@wedorecover I tried a more than a few drops... burning is terrible, spicy, my mouth is numb... coughing like a dick now. My throat is burning. I've tried other injectables TD's Line 1 injects is fruity tasting.

View attachment 56726
Just to show I popped the top off this Bitch.
That sounds like really really good tren.
Thats how it should taste. Did you get a lil spinny headed or nausea come on a lil?

That sounds like really really good tren.
Thats how it should taste. Did you get a lil spinny headed or nausea come on a lil?

No just disgustingly spicy and pepperish. My tongue was numb, gums, lips, back of my throat .. coughing retardingly. I didn't feel good tasting that shit and it was like 4-6 drops

No just disgustingly spicy and pepperish. My tongue was numb, gums, lips, back of my throat .. coughing retardingly. I didn't feel good tasting that shit and it was like 4-6 drops
Yeah!!! It'll make you feel sick as fuck...the good stuff i have had tastes and acts just like your tren.
@penche have u ever tasted the shit u brew?

I mean that test to most will mean shit but that is what tren taste like

Brother something is up with the lab max guy. I forgot his name. When I talk to Elite to Elite himself not his rep because his rep is a punk bitch who threw my ass to the curb when I wanted to buy shit. Elite speaks ours language bro.... he's a street guy. He's definitely from a big city and he's humble as fuck.... whatever happened bro... I have no idea. Its like when I cop a dime or something if I ever did... I don't touch anything anymore because I like gear and the gains from it. When you come in solid with a dealer of any kind and you both can relate or have good vibes from another you know your shit is going to be actual actual if you know what I'm saying.

@2Dumb2Plumb

Quote: The other images is to show all three are the same ass color... now I know that shit doesn't mean much but can someone explain to me how that tren color can be faked I mean shit.... That's some good fuckery if shit can be faked like that....

The color doesn't mean jack.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

you accused me of being a shill for hire to Atlas, TSL and Elite.
What exactly am I shilling? Get a little more evidence or let this drop.
More evidence sir? No problem...He you are telling your BOP brother to post bloods. Why considering this below...
Atlas
Screenshot_2017-01-04-14-03-51-1.png

Your pathetic excuse as to why you don't have to do bloods IYO!!! Atlas..
Screenshot_2017-01-04-14-06-33-1.png

"But not to say you won't get bloods" right shill....opps

Screenshot_2017-01-04-14-15-27-1.png

Lots more Posts to bury you sir....let me know if you "want more proof" lol

https://thinksteroids.com/community/members/t-bagger.86740/#profile-post-2259
check this out haha

What a knob gobbler cdngay is. Hope he didn't bug MB with that flimsy bag of evidence. Lol. The fraud is our shill detector.

Elite speaks ours language bro.... he's a street guy. He's definitely from a big city and he's humble as fuck.

When you come in solid with a dealer of any kind and you both can relate or have good vibes from another you know your shit is going to be actual actual if you know what I'm saying.

Are you gonna take warm showers together in the wee hours of the morning? Did he invite you to his daughter's wedding? Do you play golf together on Sunday mornings?

I'm sure he volunteers at his local soup kitchen and coaches little league baseball too. Why, he's a real standup guy, I'm sure.

Dude, he's an anonymous online drug dealer. The only thing you know about him is what he wants you to know. In 5 years he'll be long gone and will have taken a lot of people's money before he bailed. He is not your friend. He will never be your friend. He wants your money. That's it. There is no honor among these sources. Remember that.

Last edited:
Are you gonna take warm showers together in the wee hours of the morning? Did he gonna invite you to his daughter's wedding? Do you play golf together on Sunday mornings?

I'm sure he volunteers at his local soup kitchen and coaches little league baseball too. Why, he's a real standup guy, I'm sure.

Dude, he's an anonymous online drug dealer. The only thing you know about him is what he wants you to know. In 5 years he'll be long gone and will have taken a lot of people's money before he bailed. He is not your friend. He will never be your friend. He wants your money. That's it. There is no honor among these sources. Remember that.

You're probably right man... definitely right.

Elite speaks ours language bro.... he's a street guy.
Da fuck! Who is "our" language? You and T-Bagged? So the language of shill then. Lol Honestly this post is embarrassing and your pushing a guy who isn't here. Not cool! We discussed this and why it's not acceptable on Meso.

Are you gonna take warm showers together in the wee hours of the morning? Did he gonna invite you to his daughter's wedding? Do you play golf together on Sunday mornings?

You're definitely right CBS.. I'm just saying I don't feel scammed with this guy as of yet. And I never once in my life tasted tren and that shit nearly has me thinking the worst about injecting that if I get the cough from just taking 4-6 drops of that shit

Da fuck! Who is "our" language? You and T-Bagged? So the language of shill then. Lol Honestly this post is embarrassing and your pushing a guy who isn't here. Not cool! We discussed this and why it's not acceptable on Meso.

Who am I pushing? Seriously.... who am I pushing. I just posted 3 labs of tren ace right there. I don't push shit bro. I'm in for a penny in for a pound with this shit when it comes to buying. I took my chances I'm hoping it's good shit or else I got a lot to learn.

@CdnGuy I hope you're surgery went well and you will have a speedy recovery.

I may not have enough clout here to voice this opinion but I'm gonna do it anyway. I'm waiting to see the hard evidence that these guys were being compensated for reping or that they were even leading guys to bad sources knowingly, which I believe no one would do unless being paid to do so.

I'm seeing some nut hugging and dick riding but I'm still not over the fence on what has been presented as for as shilling on these members.

Who am I pushing? Seriously.... who am I pushing. I just posted 3 labs of tren ace right there. I don't push shit bro. I'm in for a penny in for a pound with this shit when it comes to buying. I took my chances I'm hoping it's good shit or else I got a lot to learn.
Elite lol Just look at the Elite thread and even other ugl threads. Between you and T-Bagged Elites name has been dropped in TSL Atlas and one more. Why? Kicks backs!!!!!! Hell since this clown 2Dumb2Plumb wasn't banned i will say my story now mius posting the PM.

@CdnGuy I hope you're surgery went well and you will have a speedy recovery.

I may not have enough clout here to voice this opinion but I'm gonna do it anyway. I'm waiting to see the hard evidence that these guys were being compensated for reping or that they were even leading guys to bad sources knowingly, which I believe no one would do unless being paid to do so.

I'm seeing some nut hugging and dick riding but I'm still not over the fence on what has been presented as for as shilling on these members.
Why would anyone be starting and postings Elites email and mentioning "tell him 2Dumb2Plumb sent you" ? lol Come on my friend please do not dumb down the situation any more lol kicks backs!!!!!!

Elite lol Just look at the Elite thread and even other ugl threads. Between you and T-Bagged Elites name has been dropped in TSL Atlas and one more. Why? Kicks!!!!!!! Hell since this clown 2Dumb2Plumb wasn't banned i will say my story now mius posting the PM.

Tsl thread? I left alone... I promised Tsl I would leave him be... I'm the asshole that practically ran off Atlas you piss brain fuck... I didn't see you in that thread when we had "Atlas Ass" and Gearman or who ever the rep was at the time was MIA and I kept demanding answers on all that shit.... come the fuck on... you're just sore fuck because I insulted you so many times and your like an ex girlfriend that wants to keep ruining me or widdle me down to a tiny thing just to make her feel better... that's all you are now man...

Why would anyone be starting a postings Elites email and mentioning "tell him 2Dumb2Plumb sent you" ? lol Come on my friend please do not dumb down the situation any more lol kicks backs!!!!!!

Yeah I'm driving my lambo and I'm getting head from a pixie blonde as we speak.