Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

More evidence sir? No problem...He you are telling your BOP brother to post bloods. Why considering this below...
Atlas
View attachment 56737

Your pathetic excuse as to why you don't have to do bloods IYO!!! Atlas..
View attachment 56739

"But not to say you won't get bloods" right shill....opps

View attachment 56740

Lots more Posts to bury you sir....let me know if you "want more proof" lol

https://thinksteroids.com/community/members/t-bagger.86740/#profile-post-2259
check this out haha
Interesting. That looks exactly like a PM between myself and @Ironball. More proof that you are a shady piece of shit.

Yeah I'm driving my lambo and I'm getting head from a pixie blonde as we speak.
Ahhh no ...those brothers don't use the web or shills to move their product :)
You're 24 and happy with a few free vials here and there. Hence the name "shill 4 hire" you guys are ball licking for any ugl.It's disgraceful as fuck and Meso cannot let this kind of behavior slide, or become a trend imo.

@CdnGuy I hope you're surgery went well and you will have a speedy recovery.

I may not have enough clout here to voice this opinion but I'm gonna do it anyway. I'm waiting to see the hard evidence that these guys were being compensated for reping or that they were even leading guys to bad sources knowingly, which I believe no one would do unless being paid to do so.

I'm seeing some nut hugging and dick riding but I'm still not over the fence on what has been presented as for as shilling on these members.
Thank you. Someone with common sense.

You won't find it. This is all Inspector Gadget can come up with.

You're 24 and happy with a few free vials here and there. Hence the name "shill 4 hire" you guys are ball licking for any ugl.It's disgraceful as fuck and Meso cannot let this kind of behavior slide, or become a trend imo.

Ask any source I pay for my shit.....lol....why sell my balls for a few free vials of gear and a life timer of fuckery from you guys.... that's shady shit and do me a favor me and t-bagged have no idea who the other is.... I see he's on MS/BOP/Hardcore Underground and Here Meso.

Again Asshole - nothing free from Atlas and never used TSL. Get nothing but what I pay for from Elite and whoever else I use.

Ask any source I pay for my shit.....lol....why sell my balls for a few free vials of gear and a life timer of fuckery from you guys.... that's shady shit and do me a favor me and t-bagged have no idea who the other is.... I see he's on MS/BOP/Hardcore Underground and Here Meso.
Nah, not on HCU. Never even heard of it.

Again Asshole - nothing free from Atlas and never used TSL. Get nothing but what I pay for from Elite and whoever else I use.
Unfortunately we have to take your word and considering you don't do bloods. This is the end of our convo shill 4 hire....

downloadfile.png

Unfortunately we have to take your word and considering you don't do bloods. This is the end of our convo shill 4 hire....

View attachment 56742
Actually ass fucked, I'll be posting up bloods on my next cycle. Of course it'll be Elite gear so that'll just prove even more in your small mind that I'm shilling.

And yeah, he is a stand up guy. Delivers on time all the time. Not going to knock a great source that works for me.

Thanks INH !All done brother just waiting for my ride home.

What ever gets you through your shit bro... I don't care. You want to throw dirt at me go right ahead it's just a learning experience for me. That's Meso for you... you get kicked but you keep getting up

Yeah!!! It'll make you feel sick as fuck...the good stuff i have had tastes and acts just like your tren.
@penche have u ever tasted the shit u brew?
Oh yea all the time brotha. I even tasted Chinese raws Tren A wasn't nearly as spicy. I've tasted finaplix shit was good and hot. The again I overdose my brew.

I've also tasted NPP, has a nasty smell and taste if you have real NPP.

I tasted test E and test C there just bland. I tatse eveything I don't give a shit. Lol.

After I brew it with my stir rod and there's some left overs. Few drops in the mouth. ;)

Let me rephrase that, after the brew goes
Into my bottle top filter I taste whatever is left in the beaker. Sorry for late response.

From what Elite tells me, he uses Coconut oil in the warmer months of the year and just recently switched over to a more winter friendly carrier. None the less he has done some pretty wicked shit with blends.

He currently brewed a 800mg TestE/TrenE/MastE for a pro BB who shall remain nameless as far as his board name goes. Elite definitely has a hard on for brewing high mg blends and enjoys the challenge. Also 3 of his compounds TestE, Tren Ace and Test Prop have been Simec tested and all came back really Fucking outstanding.

If the member here on Meso would post up the testing that would be great or if he or Elite would give me permission to do so I do believe they have the proof/paperwork. So with that being said I have purchased from Elite and he's looking like a really good choice for a domestic right about now.

This statement here is enough to burry you. You trying too hard to sound like a meathead but I know it's just a persona you choose to have for your little game. You sound like you are very informed of his business to a point you can make claims about his talents but you just recently purchased from the guy? You will not be welcomed as a member here ever just to let you know. This board is for harm reduction. If you want to give labs a g2g stamp at anytime go to eroids or another sponsor board. We are done here!!!!

That one I havnt tasted cuz I'm more of a fan of NPP thaN long Ester deca

Are you gonna take warm showers together in the wee hours of the morning? Did he invite you to his daughter's wedding? Do you play golf together on Sunday mornings?

I'm sure he volunteers at his local soup kitchen and coaches little league baseball too. Why, he's a real standup guy, I'm sure.

Dude, he's an anonymous online drug dealer. The only thing you know about him is what he wants you to know. In 5 years he'll be long gone and will have taken a lot of people's money before he bailed. He is not your friend. He will never be your friend. He wants your money. That's it. There is no honor among these sources. Remember that.
Oh boy @CensoredBoardsSuck is here game over

This statement here is enough to burry you. You trying too hard to sound like a meathead but I know it's just a persona you choose to have for your little game. You sound like you are very informed of his business to a point you can make claims about his talents but you just recently purchased from the guy? You will not be welcomed as a member here ever just to let you know. This board is for harm reduction. If you want to give labs a g2g stamp at anytime go to eroids or another sponsor board. We are done here!!!!

Bro I'm over at Muscle and Science talking to guys.... if this is a persona I feel flattered...

Before I purchased I talked to Elite, I talked to a lot of guys at BOP a few at Muscle and Science and finally the guy here who simec tested Elites raws. If I'm in with Elite I must not know it...