Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

@T-Bagger do me a solid bro. Not sure who you are man but quit liking my post man. You're not making the situation here any better dude. Trying to sort this shit out not add to the mix of shit.

No offense I'm solid with everyone here because I don't like this fighting shit.

Well @vidocq can shed some light on this would be cool. Idk man. Over BOP guys ran his gear, Might Mouse at Muscle and Science who's big on like 3-4 forums is running his gear that guy is fucking ruthless with his reviews. I've seen him call a lab complete shit on a video review... just doesn't make sense man.[/QUOTE]
Well did I let him know there is all these fails

Page 1 post 1 is enough evidence. As for getting more evidence your not worth the effort shill. This thread was entertaining to say the least....I ain't letting this go in hospital so imagine when I get out looool toast!

I hope your not sporting wood haha

View attachment 56702 View attachment 56701 View attachment 56700

This is what I based my research off of... The Finished products weren't tested... Elite is a Raws supplier first and foremost from what I understand. His raws were tested.... like I said this isn't me shilling it's me researching for myself and I happen to have opened my mouth.

From
My understanding simec stopped taking orders long before November.

This place is totally scamming people and lying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From
My understanding simec stopped taking orders long before November.

This place is totally scamming people and lying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@vidocq when did you send the raws in? Suppose he sent the raws in at the beginning of the year? Like I said... let vidocq come into this thread and check stuff out and then we'll go from there. Suppose simec was finishing up unfulfilled request?

idk what to say anymore. You guys made your minds up. I'm still pinning the prop and tren ace next Monday and if I can find a way to get steroid enhanced bloodwork on my insurance I'll do that.

idk what to say anymore. You guys made your minds up. I'm still pinning the prop and tren ace next Monday and if I can find a way to get steroid enhanced bloodwork on my insurance I'll do that.
Thru ur gp the test will most likely be capped at 1500 so u need to find a way to order bloods

IMG_5118.JPG IMG_5125.JPG IMG_5127.JPG IMG_5130.JPG

First image is of labs I bought tren from. Elites tren ace was coconut oil sludge and it took 5 seconds to heat up in a baggie.

The other images is to show all three are the same ass color... now I know that shit doesn't mean much but can someone explain to me how that tren color can be faked I mean shit.... That's some good fuckery if shit can be faked like that....

By the way the Source Elite Genetics guy emailed me back telling me to let him know within a few days if I start getting night sweats and all the other tren symptoms. So idk.... maybe it's a bad batch of raws. I'm not rocking the boat just yet. But I'm going through with the blood work if I have to go out of state and whatever else

My apologies for the three images can't make out the labs in those but I'm trying here folks.. I'm not protecting any lab just trying to keep my shit straight

View attachment 56712 View attachment 56713 View attachment 56714 View attachment 56715

First image is of labs I bought tren from. Elites tren ace was coconut oil sludge and it took 5 seconds to heat up in a baggie.

The other images is to show all three are the same ass color... now I know that shit doesn't mean much but can someone explain to me how that tren color can be faked I mean shit.... That's some good fuckery if shit can be faked like that....

By the way the Source Elite Genetics guy emailed me back telling me to let him know within a few days if I start getting night sweats and all the other tren symptoms. So idk.... maybe it's a bad batch of raws. I'm not rocking the boat just yet. But I'm going through with the blood work if I have to go out of state and whatever else
Put some of his tren a few drops on ur tung and tell me what it taste like

View attachment 56712 View attachment 56713 View attachment 56714 View attachment 56715

My apologies for the three images can't make out the labs in those but I'm trying here folks.. I'm not protecting any lab just trying to keep my shit straight
For reals try it

@wedorecover I tried a more than a few drops... burning is terrible, spicy, my mouth is numb... coughing like a dick now. My throat is burning. I've tried other injectables TD's Line 1 injects is fruity tasting.

IMG_5136.JPG
Just to show I popped the top off this Bitch.

Cummy buttholes. Sounds like a romantic novel. Let me go draw a warm bath cuz this is getting good.
Not really...sounds more like they could be found near the candy section....you know... cummy buttholes next to gummy bears aisle six. :D

@T-Bagger do me a solid bro. "NOT SURE WHO YOU ARE MAN BUT QUIT LIKING MY POST MAN." You're not making the situation here any better dude.
Really 2Dumb2Plumb ? Unfortunately Meso members have a higher IQ than yourself and T-BAGGED...smh
Shall I dig up posts of the "BESTIE'S" posting together? lol I'm surprised how easy you're making this and so little work required on my end lol

SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

Last edited: