Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

My finally piece of info to members on this 2Dumb2Plumb BS and I'm out. SO if you go read the "New sources popping up thread" at one point 2Dumb2Plum asks me to PM him. Thinking he wanted to apologize and squash the beef seeing he was insulting members the whole time I did PM him. What blew me away was 2dumbs PM topic and imo his motive for the convo. Right away he was interested in what sources I liked or used? 2Dumb2Plumb starts listing all his G2G sources and what he had ordered.
My reply " 2Dumb2Plumb your missing the point here". " I don't care who you've done business with" "This is about you bashing members "vetting process" on Meso" Which was my issue with him page 1 off that thread. Not only did 2Dumb2Plumb bring up certain ugl he even had the balls to say "Elite? You can find him over on M&S and BOP. "Tell em 2Dumb2Plumb sent ya" WTF! I lost my shit qoute " I fucking hate every ugl here " His kicker reply and reason he needs to GO imo 2dumb" Why do you hate sources so much?" "Btw long as this is private between us" Tell me your angle"? "Who do you source from and what's your agenda " ? This gutless weasel was trying to either bait or buddy up with me. My reply" My angle? Who do I source for? My agenda? He was basically spitting in my face. Immediately ended the PM with "That is absolutely pathetic you would even suggest something so disrespectful" FUCK OFF!
Members I apologize for going into PM details but there is no other way. I had to explain the reason why I'm so adamant at getting this scumbag off Meso. A regular member has my 100% respect in relation to privacy. But shady scumbags will never nor can earn that respect with me. In closing wanna thank all members for your continued understanding and showing me the respect for hearing me out over and over and over again. Yes I am a pain in the ass so thank you. Gonna take a Meso break now to focus on getting back into life, work and training. See you in the near future. All the best to all.....Cdnguy.

Last edited:
My finally piece of info to members on this 2Dumb2Plumb BS and I'm out. SO if you go read the "New sources popping up thread" at one point 2Dumb2Plum asks me to PM him. Thinking he wanted to apologize and squash the beef seeing he was insulting members the whole time I did PM him. What blew me away was 2dumbs PM topic and imo his motive for the convo. Right away he was interested in what sources I liked or used? 2Dumb2Plumb starts listing all his G2G sources and what he had ordered.
My reply " 2Dumb2Plumb your missing the point here". " I don't care who you've done business with" "This is about you bashing members "vetting process" on Meso" Which was my issue with him page 1 off that thread. Not only did 2Dumb2Plumb bring up certain ugl he even had the balls to say "Elite? You can find him over on M&S and BOP. "Tell em 2Dumb2Plumb sent ya" WTF! I lost my shit qoute " I fucking hate every ugl here " His kicker reply and reason he needs to GO imo 2dumb" Why do you hate sources so much?" "Btw long as this is private between us" Tell me your angle"? "Who do you source from and what's your agenda " ? This gutless weasel was trying to either bait or buddy up with me. My reply" My angle? Who do I source for? My agenda? He was basically spitting in my face. Immediately ended the PM with "That is absolutely pathetic you would even suggest something so disrespectful" FUCK OFF!
Members I apologize for going into PM details but there is no other way. I had to explain the reason why I'm so adamant at getting this scumbag off Meso. A regular member has my 100% respect in relation to privacy. But shady scumbags will never nor can earn that respect with me. In closing wanna thank all members for your continued understanding and showing me the respect for hearing me out over and over and over again. Yes I am a pain in the ass so thank you. Gonna take a Meso break now to focus on getting back into life, work and training. See you in the near future. All the best to all.....Cdnguy.

Speedy recovery man. Take it easy.

imo that test don't mean anything we don't know who he is to the lab and we have no idea if that raw made it in the final product
[/QUOTE]
I believe this is the same report I caught two people using as their own. A lab (can't remember which one) Used the same coa as this vid cocks memeber. They both acted like they had no idea what was going on and then they seemed to get their story straight.

I know what to expect. Let them get it over with and kick my ass already. Everyone here who's a vet has taken a beaten one point or another... it's about learning
Then stop talking and man up to your own words!!!!! ^^^^^There's no way out now 2Dumb2Plumb unless you change! GL

Then stop talking and man up to your own words!!!!! ^^^^^There's no way out now 2Dumb2Plumb unless you change! GL

Dip me into holy water!!!! Send me down the river... Born again baby!!! Born again!

Bro I went heavy on the talk. I never ever accept free gear or anything for exchange I've been here long enough to know those people who do that are no longer here or respected... why at my age... and I want longevity in this game and on this board will I put my balls out there for a lab? Doesn't make sense bro. I admit every time I saw t-bagger posting up right after me I thought to myself this shit doesn't look good and I'll admit I was wrong in acting this way. I got overally excited about a lab. And that's about it. Not much more I can say. You were right. You warned me in the beginning to slow down and I didn't...I got carried away.

Dip me into holy water!!!! Send me down the river... Born again baby!!! Born again!

Bro I went heavy on the talk. I never ever accept free gear or anything for exchange I've been here long enough to know those people who do that are no longer here or respected... why at my age... and I want longevity in this game and on this board will I put my balls out there for a lab? Doesn't make sense bro. I admit every time I saw t-bagger posting up right after me I thought to myself this shit doesn't look good and I'll admit I was wrong in acting this way. I got overally excited about a lab. And that's about it. Not much more I can say. You were right. You warned me in the beginning to slow down and I didn't...I got carried away.
I think what he meant is start a post on the main page saying you shilled, your sorry and it will never happen again.

idk what to say anymore. You guys made your minds up. I'm still pinning the prop and tren ace next Monday and if I can find a way to get steroid enhanced bloodwork on my insurance I'll do that.
Just go to your insurance website. They will list the urgent care facilities in your area that they cover. Some isrance companies only cover labs from certain companies. Mine only covers labcorp labs

I think what he meant is start a post on the main page saying you shilled, your sorry and it will never happen again.

Dude... If I shilled I want freebies... cash and a blowjob.... I didn't shill... I just thought "Fck I found the source"

Asking me to come out as something I'm not is something I won't do.

XKawN Mr 2Dumb2Plumb is contradicting again lol He said this to me once already in PM and while back. Then ask @Oldschool what 2Dumb2Plumb said to him right after about me lol He's a professional 2 faced lying con artist!!!!! My word....Good night

XKawN Mr 2Dumb2Plumb is contradicting again lol He said this to me once already in PM and while back. Then ask @Oldschool what 2Dumb2Plumb said to him right after about me lol He's a professional 2 faced lying con artist!!!!! My word....Good night

Good night babe :)..... lol shit man like my ex gf I seriously need to post those conversations up. That's some funny shit too.

Text between my ex and me.

I'm sorry if I wasn't laughing I'de be crying right now...... I deeply apologize for anyone who bought Elite because I did. But I'm telling you straight out the tren is still hurting my throat and chest from 3-4 hours ago... like I pulled heavy on a vape or a joint.

The best I can do is get bloods on 50mg a day of Prop. Gonna run 50mg of Prop and 100mg of tren ace come Monday.

Good night babe :)..... lol shit man like my ex gf I seriously need to post those conversations up. That's some funny shit too..
Screenshot_2016-12-31-17-51-01.png

Ok. Post up your reply to this message I sent you. Just go ahead and post it up. I doubt I misinterpreted it but I've been wrong before. Once again I ask you to post it up and let the meso members decide. It was sent to me and I approve you posting it. Your reply to my initial message shows your true intentions. You want to be "the man" as far as sources go. It's the whole fucking reason for my initial message to you. You are 2 dumb to get it!

Oh yea all the time brotha. I even tasted Chinese raws Tren A wasn't nearly as spicy. I've tasted finaplix shit was good and hot. The again I overdose my brew.

I've also tasted NPP, has a nasty smell and taste if you have real NPP.

I tasted test E and test C there just bland. I tatse eveything I don't give a shit. Lol.

After I brew it with my stir rod and there's some left overs. Few drops in the mouth. ;)

Let me rephrase that, after the brew goes
Into my bottle top filter I taste whatever is left in the beaker. Sorry for late response.
Thats why i tagged you cuz I figured you had tried this.
Never did npp but i agree with your test taste test and the fina.
The tren a ive had thatvseemed exceptional to me was nearly identical to the fina.
Thanks

I believe this is the same report I caught two people using as their own. A lab (can't remember which one) Used the same coa as this vid cocks memeber. They both acted like they had no idea what was going on and then they seemed to get their story straight.[/QUOTE]
I think I seen that I want to say that was tsl

Go get well and come on back....I should be ready for an ass chewing of some kind by then.....lol