Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

Surely solicitation by spamming would involve unwanted messages to numerous members?

That's part of why I said this incident can be viewed from two different ways. Normally, a spammer will be hitting up all the noobs that just joined trying to score some sales. This was a member seeming to solicit older members who knowingly would not take kindly to solicitation. @2Dumb2Plumb should have known better than to do this since he has been a member here for a while now whether it was out of excitement, trying to impress others with his sources he had found or true solicitation.

The rules don't state that an excessive amount of solicitation is required. They just say that it shouldn't be done

That's part of why I said this incident can be viewed from two different ways. Normally, a spammer will be hitting up all the noobs that just joined trying to score some sales. This was a member seeming to solicit older members who knowingly would not take kindly to solicitation. @2Dumb2Plumb should have known better than to do this since he has been a member here for a while now whether it was out of excitement, trying to impress others with his sources he had found or true solicitation.

The rules don't state that an excessive amount of solicitation is required. They just say that it shouldn't be done

Didn't MB confirm it was not against the rules because it wasn't commercial in nature?

Didn't MB confirm it was not against the rules because it wasn't commercial in nature?

Yes he did. And as I stated before, it can be argued two ways. That's why 2dumb isn't banned. And honestly, imo, he was just too damn excited but he went about the source talk the wrong way. But in the end, he offered sources without being asked for them. Kind of a "bro" no-no in Meso.

Edit: Millard decided it wasn't a breach of rules. That's doesn't mean 2dumb isn't gonna get some pretty good hazing around here, at least until he might be able to prove his intent is truly in the favor of the members of Meso

Yes he did. And as I stated before, it can be argued two ways. That's why 2dumb isn't banned. And honestly, imo, he was just too damn excited but he went about the source talk the wrong way. But in the end, he offered sources without being asked for them. Kind of a "bro" no-no in Meso.

Edit: Millard decided it wasn't a breach of rules. That's doesn't mean 2dumb isn't gonna get some pretty good hazing around here, at least until he might be able to prove his intent is truly in the favor of the members of Meso

Yep. Agreed somewhat, although "reporting" him to cdn is a bit odd.

I know how keen I am to share good sources, but doing so to complete strangers puts everyone at risk. It doesn't make 2d2p anything remotely approaching a shill in my book, and he's definitely not the only one looking somewhat silly in the whole ordeal.

You're correct Iron Vett Millard did make the right decision. 2Dumb2Plumb was smart and only threw out the bait instead of directly pushing the source (Elite).

The beginning.. TRT contacted me & said a "member" wants to go public since he feels he's been ripped off for $475. But TRT also said the member is fearful of a retaliation and possibly being harmed if he goes public. Told TRT to get more info and to tell the member not to doing anything yet. I went to @Millard Baker and informed him but no names were discussed besides the lab in question AE. Later TRT got back and was pissed right off! Said the " member" had chewed him out and told him to "mind his business". Since everything was magically just resolved .:rolleyes: Some thanks for trying to help a guy huh? :confused: lol Passed that on too MB and asked TRT to tell me who the member was. My concern was the member was covering out of fear and that is understandable. TRT figured something wasn't right and gave the handle. I reached out to 2Dumb2Plumb and his reaction was not anything one would expect from someone needing help. Immediately he throws TRT under the bus calling him a snitch and a big mouth...wtf? TRT the guy who was trying to help him :rolleyes: Told me everything was cool and we left it at that. Told MB that this "member" now said everything was fine. 2 weeks later who PM'S me all concerned again? 2Dumb2Plumb lol I basically blew him off this time because he claimed that everything was fine before. Then after all that there's 2Dumb2Plumb blowing smoke up the ass of AE the source in question. Something wasn't adding up imo. Gotta cut this short took pain meds and groggy as fuck now lol Take a look now at that "new sources thread" and you'll start to see what is happening. Basically he manipulated each of us and I kept my mouth shut in that thread. Even after he was suggesting Elite in PM. Why? Cuz I accepted his apology and when I was reffering to letting "everyone know". I was never insinuating exposing his personal info. He kept saying that! What's funny that info had been deleted 3-4 weeks prior so he was using it as a ploy to spin his lies . I still kept fucking quite after all that cuz I don't rat. That was a bad decision by me in the end. Since 2Dumb2Plumb kept going with his lies in attempt to discredit all 3 of us.. Until tmrw good night...

Sounds like that apology truly came from your heart huh? Have it your way then 2FuckingDumb! A Meso crucifixion is required now. Clearly 2FuckingDumb's BS is only going to continue until the whole story is out! Gimmie a few.....

You didn't take the apology in the first place.... I'm confused dude... very confused ..... but do what you want.

I didn't solicit anyone.... it's been proven already...

The apology was from the heart but you shitted on it CDN like every other thing. I'll keep quiet and leave this shit alone as a way of keeping my apology but I don't know what you want from me .

Yeah I had the Ensure hook up... vanilla flavor 30% off.... older members... da fuck man.

If any motherfucker steps up and shows a PM where I introduce myself as anything more than just a dude on Meso either asking questions or giving answers then I'm wrong this is all bullshit. Seriously....the tren ace I tasted burned the fuck out of my tongue 6 big ass drops because I wanted to know wtf tren tasted like. The TNE blend??? When I take orals I have a hard time keeping my piss clear and it's always bright to dark orange. I'm currently on the inject TNE blend and I got all the classic signs of the Oral pump,muscle cramps and my piss. You guys want to base your conclusion off of labmax so fucking be it. I'm still running my blood work and I'm done. The only person that can judge me is Millard and he found my "correspondence with oldschool" as just talking and not soliciting... I can post PM's as well but I'm not a snitch.

Last statement on this shit I'll ever make. Shits getting redundant. Like a class of special ed students who need shit repeated for the sake of their dribble Bibb.....

Last edited:
Yeah I had the Ensure hook up... vanilla flavor 30% off.... older members... da fuck man.

If any motherfucker steps up and shows a PM where I introduce myself as anything more than just a dude on Meso either asking questions or giving answers then I'm wrong this is all bullshit. Seriously....the tren ace I tasted burned the fuck out of my tongue 6 big ass drops because I wanted to know wtf tren tasted like. The TNE blend??? When I take orals I have a hard time keeping my piss clear and it's always bright to dark orange. I'm currently on the inject TNE blend and I got all the classic signs of the Oral pump,muscle cramps and my piss. You guys want to base your conclusion off of labmax so fucking be it. I'm still running my blood work and I'm done. The only person that can judge me is Millard and he found my "correspondence with oldschool" as just talking and not soliciting... I can post PM's as well but I'm not a snitch.
Live your life and leave this shit alone . Take a page from mindless work. He's a chomo piece of shit he just disappears for a while till shit blows over when he's exposed. Not this time though. I'm going to make sure everyone see that shit everytime I have to look at his chomo avi

You're correct Iron Vett Millard did make the right decision. 2Dumb2Plumb was smart and only threw out the bait instead of directly pushing the source (Elite).

The beginning.. TRT contacted me & said a "member" wants to go public since he feels he's been ripped off for $475. But TRT also said the member is fearful of a retaliation and possibly being harmed if he goes public. Told TRT to get more info and to tell the member not to doing anything yet. I went to @Millard Baker and informed him but no names were discussed besides the lab in question AE. Later TRT got back and was pissed right off! Said the " member" had chewed him out and told him to "mind his business". Since everything was magically just resolved .:rolleyes: Some thanks for trying to help a guy huh? :confused: lol Passed that on too MB and asked TRT to tell me who the member was. My concern was the member was covering out of fear and that is understandable. TRT figured something wasn't right and gave the handle. I reached out to 2Dumb2Plumb and his reaction was not anything one would expect from someone needing help. Immediately he throws TRT under the bus calling him a snitch and a big mouth...wtf? TRT the guy who was trying to help him :rolleyes: Told me everything was cool and we left it at that. Told MB that this "member" now said everything was fine. 2 weeks later who PM'S me all concerned again? 2Dumb2Plumb lol I basically blew him off this time because he claimed that everything was fine before. Then after all that there's 2Dumb2Plumb blowing smoke up the ass of AE the source in question. Something wasn't adding up imo. Gotta cut this short took pain meds and groggy as fuck now lol Take a look now at that "new sources thread" and you'll start to see what is happening. Basically he manipulated each of us and I kept my mouth shut in that thread. Even after he was suggesting Elite in PM. Why? Cuz I accepted his apology and when I was reffering to letting "everyone know". I was never insinuating exposing his personal info. He kept saying that! What's funny that info had been deleted 3-4 weeks prior so he was using it as a ploy to spin his lies . I still kept fucking quite after all that cuz I don't rat. That was a bad decision by me in the end. Since 2Dumb2Plumb kept going with his lies in attempt to discredit all 3 of us.. Until tmrw good night...

Like my ex gf.. I was the greatest guy in the world until I spoke up and everything is a lie, I'm bad news,I'm the worst person she ever met... funny. You know what that's called Bipolar.

How am I discrediting anyone here? The three Meso Musketeers? . Yeah kick me in the balls bro and call the cops and watch them take me away like she did and you know what the bitch did? She had me released 3 hours later and she had a smile on her face the entire time as if she planned it all along.... makes you smile huh?

Like my ex gf.. I was the greatest guy in the world until I spoke up and everything is a lie, I'm bad news,I'm the worst person she ever met... funny. You know what that's called Bipolar.

How am I discrediting anyone here? The three Meso Musketeers? . Yeah kick me in the balls bro and call the cops and watch them take me away like she did and you know what the bitch did? She had me released 3 hours later and she had a smile on her face the entire time as if she planned it all along.... makes you smile huh?

"Last statement on this shit I'll ever make. Shits getting redundant. Like a class of special ed students who need shit repeated for the sake of their dribble Bibb....."

You lied. :D

Live your life and leave this shit alone . Take a page from mindless work. He's a chomo piece of shit he just disappears for a while till shit blows over when he's exposed. Not this time though. I'm going to make sure everyone see that shit everytime I have to look at his chomo avi

Bro don't ever put me in the same category and don't ever say that word around me... that's a west coast word. Inside where I'm from their called Short Eyes. Doesn't matter I'm not disappearing and anyone who thinks I should seriously needs a life outside meso.

"Last statement on this shit I'll ever make. Shits getting redundant. Like a class of special ed students who need shit repeated for the sake of their dribble Bibb....."

You lied. :D

Bro I keep getting attacked nice one... must be cool to run with the pack ass face. If this was real life I would be swinging at all you little sissy bitches..,instead I gotta type?? Good I lied... and your a punk bitch for adding to it.

Bro I keep getting attacked nice one... must be cool to run with the pack ass face. If this was real life I would be swinging at all you little sissy bitches..,instead I gotta type?? Good I lied... and your a punk bitch for adding to it.

Ahhh go fuck yourself, i was having a little fun with ya'.