Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

Bro don't ever put me in the same category and don't ever say that word around me... that's a west coast word. Inside where I'm from their called Short Eyes. Doesn't matter I'm not disappearing and anyone who thinks I should seriously needs a life outside meso.
I know you've been around a whole 24 years but you don't know everything. Chomo is not a west coast thing. Inside where your from lol. Inside the vagina? Are you trying to say you were born in jail? Are you aware that a criminal record does not impress adults nor make you tough? No one told you to disappear. I said that you should let it blow over. Or you can continue to whine about it like a child up to you

Bro I keep getting attacked nice one... must be cool to run with the pack ass face. If this was real life I would be swinging at all you little sissy bitches..,instead I gotta type?? Good I lied... and your a punk bitch for adding to it.
I know it's hard when you are being accused of something not to respond back but it isn't getting you anywhere just let it be it's the best thing to do really. If you learned your lesson just don't do it again. If it happens again then I get it you should be crucified then but you should at least be given one more chance or a second chance as this is the first time it happened I believe that I'm aware of. It really is true this shit is just redundant and Millard already gave a ruling and that should be that at least for now.

@vidocq when did you send the raws in? Suppose he sent the raws in at the beginning of the year? Like I said... let vidocq come into this thread and check stuff out and then we'll go from there. Suppose simec was finishing up unfulfilled request?

The tren ace raws? 3-4 months ago.

Did I miss something? I tried going back several pages but all I'm seeing is photos of vials and hugs of orange and grape juice.

Btw I'm up this early because it's snowing and I'm taking my mom to work right now. I logged on and I saw this level headed man has finally responded to my post.. I also read up on the simec locations and they indeed have on in Switzerland.

Perhaps if I get the bread $$ I'll send the finish product of Prop and Tren Ace to be tested probably cost $600 but at this point I think of it as an investment due to all the verbal abuse I have gotten in these threads.

Bro I keep getting attacked nice one... must be cool to run with the pack ass face. If this was real life I would be swinging at all you little sissy bitches..,instead I gotta type?? Good I lied... and your a punk bitch for adding to it.
You'd swing on us in person cause we're little sissy bitches, huh? I can tell that for being 24 you are NOT very mature. Everytime you open your mouth you make yourself look worse and worse. Now your making threats like your actually able to intimidate anyone here. [emoji1] Good one 2d2p.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

You'd swing on us in person cause we're little sissy bitches, huh? I can tell that for being 24 you are NOT very mature. Everytime you open your mouth you make yourself look worse and worse. Now your making threats like your actually able to intimidate anyone here. [emoji1] Good one 2d2p.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

❤️

What a mess this thread has evolved into.

Isn't threatening about what you would do to someone else IRL over the Internet SOOOO 1998?

Has it not been long established that anyone who wants to be, can be the toughest dude on the internet?

More than that, who the hell is so delusional to believe that THEY KNOW they can kick the other persons ass without even knowing who they are? I don't even understand the logic behind that.

Again, what a mess this thread is at this point.

Isn't threatening about what you would do to someone else IRL over the Internet SOOOO 1998?

Has it not been long established that anyone who wants to be, can be the toughest dude on the internet?

More than that, who the hell is so delusional to believe that THEY KNOW they can kick the other persons ass without even knowing who they are? I don't even understand the logic behind that.

IMG_5172.JPG

Actually....as far as delusional...Well Im your Huckleberry. :eek:
Nothing else to add here.:cool:

My tongue lost a layer from that taste before you smack it test you guys gave me

Tongue is still burning from that shit..

It's not bad if you just put one drop. A peppery feeling that lasts a few minutes. I can only imagine the burning you got from five or six drops.