Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

Also, "Dr Tony Huge" sucks... Who would watch his rap video and think to themself, "fuck yeah, I'm gonna buy this guy's DNP."

lol his dnp did work though!

I cringe at some of his page's content where he's so blatantly over hyping sarms that he sells, but as long as you're able to differentiate that I think his page has a lot of other great content - especially Coach Trevor's stuff...and some humor mixed in

especially Coach Trevor's stuff

Lol we'll have to agree to disagree, I've heard some things that were completely incorrect coming from him. He had some credible things too but I wouldn't trust a lot of it when I know I've heard incorrect info before from him.

he'd also give honest insight on certain labs and what not.

Much like I wouldn't trust all of CDN's insight on a source... He has never ordered from a source on any boards.

I took a lot of shit on here when I was new, for example I posted on the EA thread that I liked their dnp and multiple guys (not CdnGuy tho) accused me of being a dick sucker of "Dr Tony Huge," accused me of lying then showing Tony the number of views on his thread in hopes of some money or free product, some guy called me mentally insane for believing that Tony was a lawyer etc etc etc....also got flamed on some other topics that I don't recall details of. How did I respond? Not angrily, just corrected those posters and sometimes threw in some humour in return. It's called not having thin skin, something that members of a truly "uncensored board" should have. If people here are so sensitive to start reporting others' posts or get upset if a member gives a source a hard time, then either this isn't the forum for them, OR this forum should not claim to be "uncensored," "not a source board" etc
I was one of the few who stood up for cdn constantly but it got to a point i could no longer defend him. He went from harassing sources (which in my eyes was fine) to harassing respectable members. He had a purpose on here but that purpose got lost behind all the bullshit and boundless accusation. He brought this on himself there is no point in trying to justify his actions.

I took a lot of shit on here when I was new, for example I posted on the EA thread that I liked their dnp and multiple guys (not CdnGuy tho) accused me of being a dick sucker of "Dr Tony Huge," accused me of lying then showing Tony the number of views on his thread in hopes of some money or free product, some guy called me mentally insane for believing that Tony was a lawyer etc etc etc....also got flamed on some other topics that I don't recall details of. How did I respond? Not angrily, just corrected those posters and sometimes threw in some humour in return. It's called not having thin skin, something that members of a truly "uncensored board" should have. If people here are so sensitive to start reporting others' posts or get upset if a member gives a source a hard time, then either this isn't the forum for them, OR this forum should not claim to be "uncensored," "not a source board" etc

You have many valid points...

Frank

cdnguy was probably banned for being an info collector. Its been posted on other forums, it's no secret to what he was doing. Piles of information screenshotted, not to mention him harassing sources non stop for no reason.. He should have been banned a long time ago.

Just wanted to pop in here and say "Fuck you CdnGay! You fucking faggot ass bitch. I hope your ass is permanently banned."
Lmao nice bump! I do hope he's getting off those meds that made him loopy as shit. The old CdnGuy was actually decent till the drugs consumed him and turned him into the babbling troll he became towards the end.

He's a cocksucker, plain and simple.

T-Bagger, I get why you hate CDN, I really do. And you def have company in your feelings for him.

But IMO, FWIW, at this point I think you oughtta just let it rest until if/when he comes back around. Again, just my opinion, but it's a bad look to stay so angry about a banned member who had been gone this long.

Try to find the things about Meso that you do like, and make that your focus, and try to let the CDN thing go, my man. You'll be happier if you do.

Just my 2 cents...

T-Bagger, I get why you hate CDN, I really do. And you def have company in your feelings for him.

But IMO, FWIW, at this point I think you oughtta just let it rest until if/when he comes back around. Again, just my opinion, but it's a bad look to stay so angry about a banned member who had been gone this long.

Try to find the things about Meso that you do like, and make that your focus, and try to let the CDN thing go, my man. You'll be happier if you do.

Just my 2 cents...
You're right bro. I saw JustFish came back and figure Cdn will be back soon as well.

You're right bro. I saw JustFish came back and figure Cdn will be back soon as well.
Just Fish seemed to have calmed down a lot and is more subdued in his posts. Hope same can be said of CdnGuy when he does return.

Lol we'll have to agree to disagree, I've heard some things that were completely incorrect coming from him. He had some credible things too but I wouldn't trust a lot of it when I know I've heard incorrect info before from him.

Much like I wouldn't trust all of CDN's insight on a source... He has never ordered from a source on any boards.

Having a non-user around is alright for a while . But then it gets obvious we arent talking the same lingo everyday. I like guys that actually use occasionally on this board (and not just BS). :confused:

Having a non-user around is alright for a while . But then it gets obvious we arent talking the same lingo everyday. I like guys that actually use occasionally on this board (and not just BS). :confused:
Good point and now I have become a user.