Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

It's not bad if you just put one drop. A peppery feeling that lasts a few minutes. I can only imagine the burning you got from five or six drops.

I was stupid... trouble is I was so eager to find out and I just said fuck it.. almost a .1cc i don't even know

I was stupid... trouble is I was so eager to find out and I just said fuck it.. almost a .1cc i don't even know
At least you didnt rub it on your clit...my wife hit about 1 iu and thought it was my test e....rubbed it all over her shit...yeah she was/is horny as fuck ror like 5 days but about day 3 she got a snapshot into my world....indigestion bigtime and the last 2 nights sweating like a whore in confession...not to mention touchy as fuck. Told a customer at work yesterday that he needed to put that shit back in his cart cuz she be damned if she would check him out through her line. She took exception to something the dude said about his wife i guess......she told me today she never wants to get close to tren again....plus it was ethan. Couple more days she should back to being her normal church lady self. But i got woke up and laid 4 times last night...lol

At least you didnt rub it on your clit...my wife hit about 1 iu and thought it was my test e....rubbed it all over her shit...yeah she was/is horny as fuck ror like 5 days but about day 3 she got a snapshot into my world....indigestion bigtime and the last 2 nights sweating like a whore in confession...not to mention touchy as fuck. Told a customer at work yesterday that he needed to put that shit back in his cart cuz she be damned if she would check him out through her line. She took exception to something the dude said about his wife i guess......she told me today she never wants to get close to tren again....plus it was ethan. Couple more days she should back to being her normal church lady self. But i got woke up and laid 4 times last night...lol

Wait what?? This shit is topical as well?

What a mess this thread has evolved into.

Isn't threatening about what you would do to someone else IRL over the Internet SOOOO 1998?

Has it not been long established that anyone who wants to be, can be the toughest dude on the internet?

More than that, who the hell is so delusional to believe that THEY KNOW they can kick the other persons ass without even knowing who they are? I don't even understand the logic behind that.

Again, what a mess this thread is at this point.

I think the real issue here is that CDN felt disrespected by 2d2p. He's got his whole savior of meso thing going, and considers himself a big deal here. But any sane person would've let go already.

cdngay-internet-toughguy-t9ncmn.jpg

I think the real issue here is that CDN felt disrespected by 2d2p.

Sounds like you're projecting.

But any sane person would've let go already.

Says the guy who is completely obsessed with Cdnguy and continues to make worthless comments at every opportunity.

Give it up, Bullocks. Cdnguy is living in your head rent free. You even took the time to create a meme for him. Lmfao

What a mess this thread has evolved into.

Isn't threatening about what you would do to someone else IRL over the Internet SOOOO 1998?

Has it not been long established that anyone who wants to be, can be the toughest dude on the internet?

More than that, who the hell is so delusional to believe that THEY KNOW they can kick the other persons ass without even knowing who they are? I don't even understand the logic behind that

Getting the nod to be inducted :oops: lol

Meso Troll Classics

But did expose 2 scumbags so not a complete waste.

Sounds like you're projecting.

Says the guy who is completely obsessed with Cdnguy and continues to make worthless comments at every opportunity.

Give it up, Bullocks. Cdnguy is living in your head rent free. You even took the time to create a meme for him. Lmfao

Lol. Right on cue, the main stooge of the high-horse cavalry comes prancing in. The guy who called me a limey, but has an avi of Keef. So much silly.

Getting the nod to be inducted :oops: lol

Meso Troll Classics

But did expose 2 scumbags so not a complete waste.

I hope my intent in my post above was clear. I was basically SMH at anyone who pulls the whole "you wouldn't say that to my face", or the "if I saw you in person I'd kick your teeth in", or the "you're a scrawny fag" type of post. I just don't get the purpose of those posts. None of us are going to do anything like that to any other member, and if we think we are or if we desire to do that, well, it might be time to sign off of Meso and go pop some tranquilizers and take a long nap and reconsider if posting on public forums is a healthy activity in our lives.

Just sayin'...

I hope my intent in my post above was clear. I was basically SMH at anyone who pulls the whole "you wouldn't say that to my face", or the "if I saw you in person I'd kick your teeth in", or the "you're a scrawny fag" type of post. I just don't get the purpose of those posts. None of us are going to do anything like that to any other member, and if we think we are or if we desire to do that, well, it might be time to sign off of Meso and go pop some tranquilizers and take a long nap and reconsider if posting on public forums is a healthy activity in our lives.

Just sayin'...
It was very clear Bick just not to the idiot who was talking that junk. That has to be the # one weakest thing someone can do on the net . Plus like you said "you don't know who you're really talking/threating". Good rule of thumb " never judge a book by its cover".

Last edited:

Just sayin'...

Fully agree. But do you know that there is a second door hidden behind the curtain, and that you can make use of such schoolyard cliches as "Come say that to my face" to create either humour or elicit a response?

In the case of CDN, who clearly has an intellectual disability, it is necessary to revert to more crass and elaborate metaphors.