Meso's Shill 4 Hire T-Bagger has to GO!

Ok.

At times he was overboard with his words, but so many times he was able to expose a con artist trying to sell gear on this board.

IMO, he has valve and well be missed.

Frank
Like most, he started with good intentions, but then having no life and an unchecked attitude led to him becoming utterly worthless and eventually a troll.

Like most, he started with good intentions, but then having no life and an unchecked attitude led to him becoming utterly worthless and eventually a troll.
His first 2 years here were great and since this past New Year he has gone downhill and I suspect it is due to his heavy drug use for dealing with pain. Canadian healthcare must be a bitch...

I really don't dislike the guy he just needs help.

His first 2 years here were great and since this past New Year he has gone downhill and I suspect it is due to his heavy drug use for dealing with pain. Canadian healthcare must be a bitch...

I really don't dislike the guy he just needs help.
Now you had to go the compassion route.

rt4bx.jpg

"uncensored board" where you get banned :rolleyes:

Come on CDNGUY, try a little harder than that to hide your new handle.:)

Seriously though, there is a code of common sense that all of us should know not to operate outside of.

This board may be uncensored, but that doesn't give any of us the right to drive members away by blatantly disrespecting the community by accusing anyone and everyone of unfounded and unprovable claims.

I am not saying that this is what CDNGUY was banned for, but it sure as hell was an awful look for Meso.

Imagine if you showed up here trying to learn and contribute, and you had some established member bullying you from the get accusing you of all kinds of ridiculous things, with no evidence at all? Treating you like that on a hunch?! Because your "writing style" resembled a past member whom he didn't like? And nothing else?

That's garbage - garbage that many of us will not miss at all!

Seriously though, there is a code of common sense that all of us should know not to operate outside of.

This board may be uncensored, but that doesn't give any of us the right to drive members away by blatantly disrespecting the community by accusing anyone and everyone of unfounded and unprovable claims.

I am not saying that this is what CDNGUY was banned for, but it sure as hell was an awful look for Meso.

Imagine if you showed up here trying to learn and contribute, and you had some established member bullying you from the get accusing you of all kinds of ridiculous things, with no evidence at all? Treating you like that on a hunch?! Because your "writing style" resembled a past member whom he didn't like? And nothing else?

He was an insecure, fascist bitch and needed to be banned. A true troll and a waste of human flesh. He may have started off good, but his drug abuse and insecurities got the best of him and took over. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I took a lot of shit on here when I was new, for example I posted on the EA thread that I liked their dnp and multiple guys (not CdnGuy tho) accused me of being a dick sucker of "Dr Tony Huge," accused me of lying then showing Tony the number of views on his thread in hopes of some money or free product, some guy called me mentally insane for believing that Tony was a lawyer etc etc etc....also got flamed on some other topics that I don't recall details of. How did I respond? Not angrily, just corrected those posters and sometimes threw in some humour in return. It's called not having thin skin, something that members of a truly "uncensored board" should have. If people here are so sensitive to start reporting others' posts or get upset if a member gives a source a hard time, then either this isn't the forum for them, OR this forum should not claim to be "uncensored," "not a source board" etc

I took a lot of shit on here when I was new, for example I posted on the EA thread that I liked their dnp and multiple guys (not CdnGuy tho) accused me of being a dick sucker of "Dr Tony Huge," accused me of lying then showing Tony the number of views on his thread in hopes of some money or free product, some guy called me mentally insane for believing that Tony was a lawyer etc etc etc....also got flamed on some other topics that I don't recall details of. How did I respond? Not angrily, just corrected those posters and sometimes threw in some humour in return. It's called not having thin skin, something that members of a truly "uncensored board" should have. If people here are so sensitive to start reporting others' posts or get upset if a member gives a source a hard time, then either this isn't the forum for them, OR this forum should not claim to be "uncensored," "not a source board" etc
I'm not so sure anyone reported him, as much as Millard was seeing what a total piece of shit he had become and how he was ruining the name of Meso at other forums. Whatever the reasoning, it was a great decision.

Okay, so let me ask you this. And i am asking sincerely, not in some backwards way of arguing with you.

If you were the owner of this board, and you "kept the lights on here" by generating ad revenue that was based on the number of visitors to this site, and you KNEW that a member, or members, were having a negative effect on the number of visitors here (ie, was negatively affecting how much you could charge advertisers), would you idly sit by as this member or members drove down the value of your site (business, aka income)?

@Millard Baker never claimed that this site is absolutely, unequivocally uncensored. There are "fireable offenses" here that can get a member banned, despite the uncensored nature of the board.

Respectfully...

I'm not so sure anyone reported him, as much as Millard was seeing what a total piece of shit he had become and how he was ruining the name of Meso at other forums. Whatever the reasoning, it was a great decision.

unless Miller reads way more Posts than any of us regulars I'm betting it was other members reporting his posts, several of us regulars in the Canadian domestic thread for example had no idea about the banning or why, and one of CdnGuy's e-enemies posted that it was likely due to all of his posts being reported - im guessing he's reported many for that thought to have even crossed his mind. I only realized after reading that that it's even possible to report someone's post. Anyway I'm not here to argue whether it was good or bad for him to be banned, just saying meso isn't actually an uncensored board if u get banned for stuff like that. And if my posts are now pissing anyone off or triggering them to "report me" I'm totally fine if I get banned too, it's just the Internet, shouldn't be taken so seriously.

CDN being banned has almost nothing to do with anyone being thin skinned.

CDN was a troll, just about any thread that had anything to do with a source contained pages upon pages of CDN ranting with crazy accusations and half assed evidence. Towards the end of him being here, it wasn't even limited to source threads... He would follow and troll members from thread to thread if they had so much as posted blood work of any source he deemed a scam, which was all of them.

CDN used to have a better purpose here but that has long since ended, he was trolling and you have no idea why he was even banned, no one does unless Millard speaks out about it but he probably won't do that and I don't blame him.

Banning members doesn't mean this isn't an uncensored board either. Even uncensored boards such as this one have rules, and CDN clearly broke one of those rules.

Also, "Dr Tony Huge" sucks... Who would watch his rap video and think to themself, "fuck yeah, I'm gonna buy this guy's DNP."

You're giving an opinion on a subject you obviously don't know shit about. He was the primary source of drama here and was totally disrespectful to anyone who didn't agree with him. In other words, you really have to be a real dipshit to get banned here. He was all that and then some. You guys gonna miss him? Fuck off with that bs.

Okay, so let me ask you this. And i am asking sincerely, not in some backwards way of arguing with you.

If you were the owner of this board, and you "kept the lights on here" by generating ad revenue that was based on the number of visitors to this site, and you KNEW that a member, or members, were having a negative effect on the number of visitors here (ie, was negatively affecting how much you could charge advertisers), would you idly sit by as this member or members drove down the value of your site (business, aka income)?

@Millard Baker never claimed that this site is absolutely, unequivocally uncensored. There are "fireable offenses" here that can get a member banned, despite the uncensored nature of the board.

Respectfully...

Unless he was driving droves of members away from here that seems to be a very far fetched question - there are what hundreds if not thousands of visitors here? And maybe Cdn guy pissed off a handful of them? And of that handful did any stop coming to meso? Even if a few did would that affect advertising revenue? The owner of this can operate it however he wishes, just saying I find the revenue reasoning extremely far fetched, but wanted to answer as u did ask it respectively

unless Miller reads way more Posts than any of us regulars I'm betting it was other members reporting his posts, several of us regulars in the Canadian domestic thread for example had no idea about the banning or why, and one of CdnGuy's e-enemies posted that it was likely due to all of his posts being reported - im guessing he's reported many for that thought to have even crossed his mind. I only realized after reading that that it's even possible to report someone's post. Anyway I'm not here to argue whether it was good or bad for him to be banned, just saying meso isn't actually an uncensored board if u get banned for stuff like that. And if my posts are now pissing anyone off or triggering them to "report me" I'm totally fine if I get banned too, it's just the Internet, shouldn't be taken so seriously.

You seem to be way too emotionally invested in this, my man. You are saying it shouldn't be taken so seriously, as you seem to be taking this uncensored thing too seriously and too literally.

Even a little bit of common sense would prevent any member from being banned. I have been here for 4 years now, and I have yet to see anyone banned who didn't REALLY earn their banning.

You seem to be way too emotionally invested in this, my man. You are saying it shouldn't be taken so seriously, as you seem to be taking this uncensored thing too seriously and too literally.

Even a little bit of common sense would prevent any member from being banned. I have been here for 4 years now, and I have yet to see anyone banned who didn't REALLY earn their banning.

Not that seriously, I would have just left it at my one post on the topic with my opinion but now I'm also replying to replies on it.

I guess I mostly just saw his posts in the Canadian domestic thread as that's where I mostly read and post, and at least over there I considered his posts to be an asset - yeah some ball busting at times, sometikes humorous, and others would do the same...he'd also give honest insight on certain labs and what not. So based on my experience at least you can say I was slightly invested since he seemed like a solid poster, but this isn't something I'm consumed by either lol. That said I generally do reply when I'm quoted so if the discussion here continues I'll likely be posting more about it too...doesn't mean I'm emotionally consumed tho