Micro dosing Tren

Nah I just wasnt paying attention.

I've watched Steve for years, since he had a handful of subscribers.

I've watched him go from earnestly trying to spread information, to trying to pander to the masses. You can watch his old videos vs his new videos and see the change... he used to be serious and now he just inserts random awkward attempts at humor while regurgitating the same old bullshit.

I've watched him do nothing but parrot widely available online research papers as if he's the source of knowledge on anabolics.

I've watched him violate the integrity of being a coach by leaking Liver King's communications, solely in an attempt to garner popularity. I'm no supporter of the Liver King - but that is some bitch ass snitch shit. I think this was the point where I started to realize Coach Steve is just a bitch ass snitch. After that I could no longer stomach his trope.

Nothing he says isn't already available online. If you want to be lazy and have someone read you papers and give you their amateur breakdown - Steve is your guy.

He's an extension of Derek MPMD, that's about it. Both of them contribute little more than introducing teenagers to steroids, teenagers that cant be bothered to do their own research.

edit: it also bothered me that my wife used to think he was hot. I'm like WTF woman you wanna call me Coach Steve in bed? OH COACH STEVE TOSS ME AROUND LIKE ONE OF YOUR THAI GIRLS. Then we met him in person last year and she realized he was a manlet, that ended things quick.
He leaked liver kings e mails? Was he his coach at the time?
I didn't know this...

Nah I just wasnt paying attention.

I've watched Steve for years, since he had a handful of subscribers.

I've watched him go from earnestly trying to spread information, to trying to pander to the masses. You can watch his old videos vs his new videos and see the change... he used to be serious and now he just inserts random awkward attempts at humor while regurgitating the same old bullshit.

I've watched him do nothing but parrot widely available online research papers as if he's the source of knowledge on anabolics.

I've watched him violate the integrity of being a coach by leaking Liver King's communications, solely in an attempt to garner popularity. I'm no supporter of the Liver King - but that is some bitch ass snitch shit. I think this was the point where I started to realize Coach Steve is just a bitch ass snitch. After that I could no longer stomach his trope.

Nothing he says isn't already available online. If you want to be lazy and have someone read you papers and give you their amateur breakdown - Steve is your guy.

He's an extension of Derek MPMD, that's about it. Both of them contribute little more than introducing teenagers to steroids, teenagers that cant be bothered to do their own research.

edit: it also bothered me that my wife used to think he was hot. I'm like WTF woman you wanna call me Coach Steve in bed? OH COACH STEVE TOSS ME AROUND LIKE ONE OF YOUR THAI GIRLS. Then we met him in person last year and she realized he was a manlet, that ended things quick.

Derek is quite good and scientific, if you want an idiot who parrots information available online TRY THE ANABOLIC DOC !!!!!!!

He is absolutely cringe and unwatchable.

Exactly the same for me. 5mg ED didn't provide any pronounced effects. 10mg ED to pulled it all together. Minimal sides, which were totally manageable. Great way to end a fat loss phase.

5mg transdermal tren base a day provides THE BEST LIBIDO OF ALL STEROIDS I HAVE TRIED !!!!!!!

No need to go crazy on the dosage if your goal is not to build muscle.