mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Fuck bit coin !! Anyways .... mr. Mike would like to thank you on behalf of my Hermano he loves all the gifts and couldn't be more grateful as I am as well for you taking care of him !! Thank you friend !!

Morning VIPs & Member thanks for the feedback.
OK I have been speaking with some WKM, they have the names of the 3 INFO-Seekers & the 1 ReverseScammer. We will see what comes from this.
I have read the comments & been given some advice.
These NO HONOR, members will be banned from TheVIP service!
All new members, will have to pay with BITCOIN, unless they have been reffed in.
Even if they are doing a Limited Selection 1st Order.
My email will change gradually.

Thanks to the honest & good VIP's on here, I appreciate your support.
Respect
mikestrong

Wow you are sadly mistaken.

I've been accused of reverse-scamming because I didn't follow thru with an order. I decided that I was going to use someone else. I sent him payment info then decided to pull the funds since I was going to use someone else. My communication with him was very minimal after that. Funny thing is that he thinks I'm trying to screw him? Somehow.... Don't know..... We shall find out....

I NEVER ASKED HIM FOR ANY UNPAID GEAR!!! I HAVE NO NEED TO SCAM ANYONE. IM VERY OFFENDED.

What the heck man. You agree to pay Mike and even send him the payment information. Then you turn around and pull your own funds? I can definitely see what Mike was thinking.

You screwed up Beast.... Should've followed thru with your agreement and commitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youn
Morning VIPs & Member thanks for the feedback.
OK I have been speaking with some WKM, they have the names of the 3 INFO-Seekers & the 1 ReverseScammer. We will see what comes from this.
I have read the comments & been given some advice.
These NO HONOR, members will be banned from TheVIP service!
All new members, will have to pay with BITCOIN, unless they have been reffed in.
Even if they are doing a Limited Selection 1st Order.
My email will change gradually.

Thanks to the honest & good VIP's on here, I appreciate your support.
Respect
mikestrong
Y
I rather use bitcoin than walking in any wu or mg. I hate having to walk-in and give info to send money plus due to my job I can't leave and run and do errands. With Mike adding bitcoin I will be definetly adding him to my source list.

Boiler I see your point BUT a reverse scammer would be asking for unpaid gear and I never did that. This was clear 2-3 weeks ago and he brings it up now? What reason?

MS also stated some ppl not going through with the deal which is bad any how a man should keep his word at the same time no one is obligated to buy from anyone source but u already send payment info you were wrong

I'm not disagreeing that I did some wrong in pulling out at the last minute but that is not reverse scamming. From the pm I received today, now I hope it's just my mind and not what he meant, he was going to take this matter to the boards which means what exactly?

Yes... Basically that's how it went down. Fault in my behalf I should say. But not to the degree to be labeled as a reverse scammer!

I understand not wanting to be called a reverse scammer. But you have to look at it from Mikes point of view. Say he goes to collect and there are no funds. Then you come back saying I sent you the money and you say you didn't get it but it's gone. I want my gear.
I understand that this did not happen but that is how some cases have gone in the past. This is a hard lesson learned for you my friend. When you make a deal you need to stick to it.

You may not be the reverse scammer but one of the three info collectors he mentions. Either way what you did is grounds for losing your VIP card and access to the finest bottle service.

Our word and integrity is all we got here.

What the heck man. You agree to pay Mike and even send him the payment information. Then you turn around and pull your own funds? I can definitely see what Mike was thinking.
I agree with @Boilermech, in this business that is a big NO-NO! I Don't know how much experience you have purchasing gear but once you ask for pay info, there is no reneging!

Sorry bro,

Big Mike