mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I understand not wanting to be called a reverse scammer. But you have to look at it from Mikes point of view. Say he goes to collect and there are no funds. Then you come back saying I sent you the money and you say you didn't get it but it's gone. I want my gear.
I understand that this did not happen but that is how some cases have gone in the past. This is a hard lesson learned for you my friend. When you make a deal you need to stick to it.

Yes that's how that scam goes... None of that went down. I decide to bring this to light so everyone sees that I'm not hiding anything. We know ho shit can be seen wrong when left in the pms...

You may not be the reverse scammer but one of the three info collectors he mentions. Either way what you did is grounds for losing your VIP card and access to the finest bottle service.

Our word and integrity is all we got here.

Yes you are correct.... It was a bad mistake on my behalf....

Yes that's how that scam goes... None of that went down. I decide to bring this to light so everyone sees that I'm not hiding anything. We know ho shit can be seen wrong when left in the pms...

I'm glad you came out. That actually says something for you. It says you have some pride brother. Just know like romaleos said all we have here is our word.

I've been accused of reverse-scamming because I didn't follow thru with an order. I decided that I was going to use someone else. I sent him payment info then decided to pull the funds since I was going to use someone else. My communication with him was very minimal after that. Funny thing is that he thinks I'm trying to screw him? Somehow.... Don't know..... We shall find out....

I NEVER ASKED HIM FOR ANY UNPAID GEAR!!! I HAVE NO NEED TO SCAM ANYONE. IM VERY OFFENDED.
Bummer for you. MS has been exceptional for me! Exceptional!

Obviously you are not new to the game. Why did you pullout, if you don't mind me asking?

I think you are getting some pretty rock solid advice from many members right now, I hope you at least listen and digest.

Ya know i was in a situation kinda like this a few months back. I placed an order and then i got that magic email i had been waiting for for months from a well respected source. I told him i had already pulled the trigger elsewhere... But fuck it i know your the man i have been waiting for a while so ill just double up. Got some extra goodies and ended up actually switching to his shit since the other guys stuff had bad pip and bloods were coming back underdosed. Not that i had the money ro blow but it was the best route to take.

I would not quite call it reversed scamming but that is how those start.
Boiler, where I come from they call it being "chicken shit". At the very least, contact your source and let them know you've had to cancel for whatever reason and offer an apology. Takes minimal effort effort and prevents this nonsense.

Not trying to bust your chops beast mode, there is a small bit of etiquette in this game. Just let it be a lesson learned and move forward.

Last edited:
From what I see if you want anything resolved get the fuck off the thread and contact Mike. You and him deal and get shit right.

First.... Chill the fuck out.
Second.....the only thing that needs to be set straight already has. It's ovious you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and only making a retarded statement. I'm keeping it on the forum because of past events that have occurred behind curtains and have gone ape shit.. So with your limited knowledge here on meso I suggest you keep your bad comment to yourself.

Another touchdown. Delivery time has always been faster than what he states. I hope mike is around for a long time. I haven't tried finding another source since I became VIP. Much respect mike.