mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Did element ask you to get involved and mediate the situation?

Element never asked "will you mediate this situation". He did bring it to me as an FYI, I told him I'd try to help as he was frustrated and felt at a dead end, and I tried to help him get his pack.

I asked MS just to resend the entire pack, he disagreed, element posted about it, and you saw what happened from there.

I did tell both guys I would post my thoughts on it, which I did.

In all fairness I think some WKM mediate a situation in pm in pm is good nobody's dirty laundry should be put out there ( here) but the person comes out on his own defense we should all try to help not point fingers if it can't be resolve in pm I think it should be drop and don't deal with each other my .2 cents

Source shouldn't give threats to members about divulging any info about an order on the forums, whether it's just the screen name or more detailed stuff. That is why I came to the forums myself to try to keep my personal info safe.

Not saying that he was going to post my personal info.

I understand both point I just want both to resolve this 2 stand up dudes done with move on you got a different source he still got his clients let's move on

Source shouldn't give threats to members about divulging any info about an order on the forums, whether it's just the screen name or more detailed stuff. That is why I came to the forums myself to try to keep my personal info safe.

Not saying that he was going to post my personal info.
Beastmode you did ask me to send you stuff. I will give copy of that email to some on here. Since my hands are tied up, in what I may post up to defend the truth. If some of you are so tired of seeing my issues. Then ask members NOT to post up! I tried to handle my issues with some TOP members behind the scenes.

If I was a reverse scammer like you pmed me about then what have I asked from you?
You asked for gear! And gave me a mail addy! You going to lie about that? I don't believe you sent the funds you gave me fake info.
Can you prove me wrong and show a receipt to any of the WKM on here? If not I am labeling you a REVERSE SCAMMER!
Again just prove me wrong. You said on here you sent funds, but pulled out. OK prove it.
I understand you com on here to defend your name, but what good is that, if you are just a LIAR & a SCAMMER.
mikestrong

Mike id really like to see that email where I tell you to give me gear that I didn't pay for. Did in place an order them backout? Yes but never did I tell you to ship an unpaid order.

Also I dont care what you label me as. I'm not here for YOUR forgiveness.

Now let me ask you this.... Why are you holding on to sensitive info for this long????

Beastmode you did ask me to send you stuff. I will give copy of that email to some on here. Since my hands are tied up, in what I may post up to defend the truth. If some of you are so tired of seeing my issues. Then ask members NOT to post up! I tried to handle my issues with some TOP members behind the scenes.

You asked for gear! And gave me a mail addy! You going to lie about that? I don't believe you sent the funds you gave me fake info.
Can you prove me wrong and show a receipt to any of the WKM on here? If not I am labeling you a REVERSE SCAMMER!
Again just prove me wrong. You said on here you sent funds, but pulled out. OK prove it.
I understand you com on here to defend your name, but what good is that, if you are just a LIAR & a SCAMMER.
mikestrong
If the situation was switched and Mike gave the client a fake tracking number like another source did. Who would we be roasting now. I agree with red this should be handled behind doors.

"exhaust the body. proceed the mind. cultivate the spirit."

Mike id really like to see that email where I tell you to give me gear that I didn't pay for. Did in place an order them backout? Yes but never did I tell you to ship an unpaid order.

Also I dont care what you label me as. I'm not here for YOUR forgiveness.

Now let me ask you this.... Why are you holding on to sensitive info for this long????
OK that info, is being given to some WKM, now, hopefully they will post up & confirm that you are a LIAR & a SCAMMER.
I am holding on to INFO since OCT 14th, cause you where of LOW HONOR & did NOT CANCEL the order you TOLD ME YOU PAID FOR, gave me an addy & wanted me to ship to you, so me being for REAL & a SERIOUS source, I waited to hear back from you, when it turned out the PAY INFORMATION was not working!
Hope you can clear up your name as a REVERSE SCAMMER & show some TOP MEMBER on here that you REALLY did send the funds, like you claimed on here & also since you gave me pay info.
mikestrong

Ok ur argumentative ass hoes

LABS are IN

Will post wen home from gym

Total t : 5821
Estrodial 130

Meds all ms : 600 te ew ; 350 tp ew , 350 npp ew , ai is aro 6.25 twice a week ... Looks like I need to reign that estro in however ..

Will post full labs in a hour .
Congrats MS shit is right

LABS are IN

Estrodial 130

Meds all ms : 600 te ew ; 350 tp ew , 350 npp ew , ai is aro 6.25 twice a week ... Looks like I need to reign that estro in however ..

Thanks for posting

LABS are IN

Estrodial 130

Cool cool, tile... Let's us know how long after last TE and TP pin you had blood drawn too and how far in to your cycle you are. Thanks for gettin bloods done man. I should also be gettin some done in a few weeks here as well

LABS are IN

Estrodial 130

Nice! Thanks bro!

Cool cool, tile... Let's us know how long after last TE and TP pin you had blood drawn too and how far in to your cycle you are. Thanks for gettin bloods done man. I should also be gettin some done in a few weeks here as well

Let me photoshop the labreport jsut got home , ill look at my pin journal too, and tell ya brb..

SPECIMEN: XXXXXXXXX
REQUISITION: XXXXXXXX
LAB REF NO:
COLLECTED:
RECEIVED: 2014/11/02 06:49
REPORTED: 2014/11/05 14:10
PATIENT INFORMATION

FASTING: Unknown
Clinical Info:
REPORT STATUS: FINAL
XXXXX
Test Name Result Flag Reference Range Lab
FASTING: UNKNOWN
XXXXX
COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL
GLUCOSE 79 65-99 mg/dL 01
Fasting reference interval
UREA NITROGEN (BUN) 20 7-25 mg/dL 01
CREATININE 1.03 0.60-1.35 mg/dL 01
eGFR NON-AFR. AMERICAN 96 > OR = 60 mL/min/1.73m2 01
eGFR AFRICAN AMERICAN 111 > OR = 60 mL/min/1.73m2 01
BUN/CREATININE RATIO NOT APPLICABLE 6-22 (calc) 01
SODIUM 137 135-146 mmol/L 01
POTASSIUM 5.3 3.5-5.3 mmol/L 01
CHLORIDE 101 98-110 mmol/L 01
CARBON DIOXIDE 29 19-30 mmol/L 01
CALCIUM 10.0 8.6-10.3 mg/dL 01
PROTEIN, TOTAL 7.0 6.1-8.1 g/dL 01
ALBUMIN 4.4 3.6-5.1 g/dL 01
GLOBULIN 2.6 1.9-3.7 g/dL (calc) 01
ALBUMIN/GLOBULIN RATIO 1.7 1.0-2.5 (calc) 01
BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 0.8 0.2-1.2 mg/dL 01
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 55 40-115 U/L 01
AST 40 10-40 U/L 01
ALT 51 HIGH 9-46 U/L 01
CBC (INCLUDES DIFF/PLT)
WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT 9.7 3.8-10.8 Thousand/uL 01
RED BLOOD CELL COUNT 5.80 4.20-5.80 Million/uL 01
HEMOGLOBIN 16.4 13.2-17.1 g/dL 01
HEMATOCRIT 52.5 HIGH 38.5-50.0 % 01
MCV 90.6 80.0-100.0 fL 01
MCH 28.3 27.0-33.0 pg 01
MCHC 31.3 LOW 32.0-36.0 g/dL 01
RDW 15.4 HIGH 11.0-15.0 % 01
PLATELET COUNT 383 140-400 Thousand/uL 01
MPV DNR 7.5-11.5 fL 01
ABSOLUTE NEUTROPHILS 5529 1500-7800 cells/uL 01
ABSOLUTE BAND NEUTROPHILS DNR 0-750 cells/uL 01
ABSOLUTE METAMYELOCYTES DNR 0 cells/uL 01
ABSOLUTE MYELOCYTES DNR 0 cells/uL 01
ABSOLUTE PROMYELOCYTES DNR 0 cells/uL 01
ABSOLUTE LYMPHOCYTES 3395 850-3900 cells/uL 01
ABSOLUTE MONOCYTES 485 200-950 cells/uL 01
ABSOLUTE EOSINOPHILS 291 15-500 cells/uL 01
ABSOLUTE BASOPHILS 0 0-200 cells/uL 01
ABSOLUTE BLASTS DNR 0 cells/uL 01
1 of 2
ABSOLUTE NUCLEATED RBC DNR 0 cells/uL 01
NEUTROPHILS 57 % 01
BAND NEUTROPHILS DNR % 01
METAMYELOCYTES DNR % 01
MYELOCYTES DNR % 01
PROMYELOCYTES DNR % 01
LYMPHOCYTES 35 % 01
REACTIVE LYMPHOCYTES DNR 0-10 % 01
MONOCYTES 5 % 01
EOSINOPHILS 3 % 01
BASOPHILS 0 % 01
BLASTS DNR % 01
NUCLEATED RBC DNR 0 /100 WBC 01
COMMENT(S) 01
Red cell morphology appears unremarkable
The smear has been manually reviewed and the manual
differential has been reported.
FSH
FSH <0.7 LOW 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL 01
LH
LH <0.2 LOW 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL 01
ESTRADIOL
ESTRADIOL 130 HIGH < OR = 39 pg/mL 01
Reference range established on post-pubertal patient
population. No pre-pubertal reference range
established using this assay. For any patients for
whom low Estradiol levels are anticipated (e.g. males,
pre-pubertal children and hypogonadal/post-menopausal
females), the Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LCMSMS assay is recommended
(order code 30289).
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 5821 HIGH 250-1100 ng/dL 02
TOTAL TESTOSTERONE:Confirmed by repeat analysis.
XXXXXX

OK... so , i had it drawn on FRI 31st Holloween.

i had pinned 1cc of TE 300mg that day, and taken 6.25mg aro that am..
the day before I had jabbed 100mg NPP, and 100mg PROP T.

I have been running these compounds since SEP 23rd.
natty T is 496 .

and COLT yes a 1gram approx a week. it will be more soon, since MS sent me some 150mg TP.. instead of the 100..