mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I think this conflict though should be moved to a private mirc chat or equivalent asap. Then when the top guys are done they can give us the verdict

Tile, if those are the actual specimen and requisition numbers, you should edit those out. And anyone who has quoted it should do the same.

Tile and all ---- please, time is ticking. Those #'s are lab draw/user specific!

Actually, that whole first paragraph should have been left off.

Okkkk... I was thinking the same thing as Bickel, I'm unsure how different esters affect total test levels, but it seems like you hit near the sweet spot. 72 hours after last enanthate pin and 24 after prop pin. I could be totally off here, that's just what I would put together logically. I really hope someone reading this with some knowledge can help me out. Haha

From my understanding both esters will reflect on TT values, as long as they have been given time to reach stable levels.

24 hours after prop pin is good for an accurate assessment for peak values. 24-48 hrs after TE I believe shows peak values and then obviously decreases thereafter. I don't have time right now to source this so take it at face value.

Dr. Scally has addressed this several times. So much so that he stopped answering questions about it. Lol

Tile, if those are the actual specimen and requisition numbers, you should edit those out. And anyone who has quoted it should do the same.
fuck brother the clock has expired. fuck meh.. i aint trippn. if ya'll think something should be done @Millard Baker maybe he can take this pages down, but its in my journal and the Testing section as well.

From my understanding both esters will reflect on TT values, as long as they have been given time to reach stable levels.

24 hours after prop pin is good for an accurate assessment for peak values. 24-48 hrs after TE I believe shows peak values and then obviously decreases thereafter. I don't have time right now to source this so take it at face value.

Dr. Scally has addressed this several times. So much so that he stopped answering questions about it. Lol
That's "about" what I thought. So the TE MIGHTVE been on a slight decline, but the levels reflect 950mg per week of test relatively close to peak values.

Thanks Colt! I have heard that before, but it was through the Bro-science Network (no affiliation with the Psychic Friends Network, although it's just as ludicrous at times).

We'll have to scour Scally's past posts. You take the first 9,000 and I'll take the second 9,000!

We have yet too see anything better then 6x lately I am afraid this is as good as it gets for now. I am happy with 6x. I am not sticking up for MS here because I have said this for other sources as well. I am ok with 6x I have rarely seen better 6x in my own test even on Watson.

fuck brother the clock has expired. fuck meh.. i aint trippn. if ya'll think something should be done @Millard Baker maybe he can take this pages down, but its in my journal and the Testing section as well.

Damn it Tile .....Ok I contacted @Millard Baker

@tileguy123 I've removed "specimen number", "requisition numbers", "ordering physician", entities who received "copies sent to", and laboratory addresses in the 3 threads in which it was posted.

I would recommend that everyone always delete this info. This is potentially personal identifying info. Most people don't delete physician or lab data, but if you are interested in location anonymity, it is a must.

THANK YOU for looking out for each other!!

I have been looking forward to hear your results for a week now. Those are some of the highest I have seen on Meso. I still would like to be educated more on Bloods though. Like for example if I ran Test,Deca,Tren and Dbol how would I know where my T level should be?
Anyways, I'm no expert but I would love to have those #'s.
Sorry this question should probably be posted somewhere else but I saw above where y'all are talking about it too.

Sincerely thank you Millard, and Volt, Bickel sorry for the inconvenience you are all good brothers .. we have much to learn from you guys

Millards the Man ! Deleting potentially damaging personal material in record time , it would have been hours if not days/wks in any other forum . He's lookin out for us ! ~Ogh