mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

The report link damn that is even easier @Colt44 you are on e smart cookie;).

Ha...Millard probably gets tired of it.
Not at all - you have no idea how helpful it is. It doesn't matter if I'm tagged or PM'ed or the post is reported. I always receive notifications. But if I see a red flashing "report" notification, I give it priority.

In the present case, I knew something was up because my notifications were lighting up all over the place! :)

Millards the Man ! Deleting potentially damaging personal material in record time , it would have been hours if not days/wks in any other forum . He's lookin out for us ! ~Ogh
Almost as fast as you edited your post in that source thread!

Couldn't resist my brother. Got nothin but love for ya.

Element never asked "will you mediate this situation". He did bring it to me as an FYI, I told him I'd try to help as he was frustrated and felt at a dead end, and I tried to help him get his pack.

I asked MS just to resend the entire pack, he disagreed, element posted about it, and you saw what happened from there.

I did tell both guys I would post my thoughts on it, which I did.
Apologies to members for dragging this out once the thread has moved on, but bickel to clarify. I did specifically ask you not to follow up. I contacted you as you are a popular guy here and are actively supportive of ms. I pm'd you to let you know I was intending to post my experience. You agreed, then some time later came back saying you had contacted ms. Not once did I ask anyone to help me sort out what I saw was a problem

Apologies to members for dragging this out once the thread has moved on, but bickel to clarify. I did specifically ask you not to follow up. I contacted you as you are a popular guy here and are actively supportive of ms. I pm'd you to let you know I was intending to post my experience. You agreed, then some time later came back saying you had contacted ms. Not once did I ask anyone to help me sort out what I saw was a problem

Hmmm... I guess we have a misunderstanding then.

I do acknowledge that you told me at one point that you didn't need anyone to help you handle your business, but I also remember at another point you being receptive to me trying to get MS to reship your order.

Mike did ask me for my opinion on it, i believe after you went public with it, and I gave him my advice.

For the record, I never posted anything that wasn't already public knowledge to the entire board.

You came to me - Mike came to me - I tried to help both of you out. Sorry if you see it differently or if you wish I wouldn't have tried to help.

I made it clear in my last post about it that you were still good in my book, and I asked anyone that could help you with a source that ships to you, to help you out.

Sorry if you didn't want any of the help stated above. I guess I misunderstood your motivations for coming to me, I saw an opportunity to help you, and I tried. My apologies if you see/saw it differently, element. I sincerely did try to help, as you and I have always been cool.

I do acknowledge that you told me at one point that you didn't need anyone to help you handle your business, but I also remember at another point you being receptive to me trying to get MS to reship your order.

Mike did ask me for my opinion on it, i believe after you went public with it, and I gave him my advice.

For the record, I never posted anything that wasn't already public knowledge to the entire board.

You came to me - Mike came to me - I tried to help both of you out. Sorry if you see it differently or if you wish I wouldn't have tried to help.

I made it clear in my last post about it that you were still good in my book, and I asked anyone that could help you with a source that ships to you, to help you out.

Sorry if you didn't want any of the help stated above. I guess I misunderstood your motivations for coming to me, I saw an opportunity to help you, and I tried. My apologies if you see/saw it differently, element. I sincerely did try to help, as you and I have always been cool.
No good deed goes unpunished.

Yeah thanks for trying to help out, give of your time & stuff.
If he didn't want you to handle it, he should have told you, cause I know you came to me with his issue & tried to mediate things. He came to me & I asked him to wait at first, next thing I was hearing from you. I am sure you took the my offers back to him.
Cause then later I finally heard back from him, gave him the same offers & even more. Which after that he decided to post up, his SHORT side of the story.
Respect
mikestrong

No good deed goes unpunished.

Well, the problem is I thought I was doing right by element, but he didnt. Element is a good guy, so I am being sincere when I say it wasn't my intention to overstep my bounds. I thought I was helping him, he didn't want that much help, and it got lost in translation somewhere. It's all good on my end, and so is element00.

Yeah thanks for trying to help out, give of your time & stuff.
If he didn't want you to handle it, he should have told you, cause I know you came to me with his issue & tried to mediate things. He came to me & I asked him to wait at first, next thing I was hearing from you. I am sure you took the my offers back to him.
Cause then later I finally heard back from him, gave him the same offers & even more. Which after that he decided to post up, his SHORT side of the story.
Respect
mikestrong

For the record element00 DID say in the beginning that I didn't have to get involved, and that he could handle his business. Somewhere in the following exchanges, I believed he was receptive to me helping him. Mike told me that an unhappy member was going to post about their bad experience, and it went from there.

Man, I really don't want to drag this whole thing out again. It really is as simple as both guys telling me their side and I sincerely tried to help both dudes out. For the record, I DID recommend initially to Mike that he just reship the order, Mike chose differently, and I respected that.

Element and I never did have a negative exchange between us. I still consider him a "Meso friend".