mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Agreed, and please don't take my statement as meaning we should accept low numbers as the new good. I'm strictly saying it seems this is currently the only product available in the market. I agree with bickel. There are only three possibities: 1) we are faulty on our testing, 2) the gear is just subpar, or
3) theres an error in the 10X rule

Testing on prescription gear would answer A LOT of questions

No I did but I never ran more then 500mg ew on it either. My trt dose of 180mg would put me in the high 800's so that was 5x. At 500 i was around 3100 just over 6x. So I do wonder if I increased to 800 to a gram if that multiplier would continue to increase. I will have new blood work on someone else's test.cyp here soon on my trt dose so I will know. It is all very.frustrating because I agree I feel like we are settling @Fckit put it right what do we do go on strike.

It might be worthy posting a thread directed at Dr. Scally to get some precise clarification. What do you all think?

Isn't the 8x-10x for peak if blood is drawn during the peak window? Wasn't @tileguy123 blood not drawn during the peak of Test E so expecting optimal numbers is a bit of a stretch? Man this gets so complicated lol....plus that really high E2 value could affect his overall numbers as well? These are all questions of course because I really don't know up from down when it comes to this.

It seems to me it would be beneficial to wait till week 7 or more to ensure accuracy. Just my thoughts

Also I wonder if the equipment the labs test with aren't part of the equation. My trt doc had told me their was a difference in numbers if the lab was using outdated equipment or was unwilling to upgrade.

Id be happy to retest , with Protocol layed out by MS or any vet with experience here ..

Id like to reign in these e2 numbers, so ive cut up some aro 's today . will take 6.25ed see if that helps. id like to use 12.5 but i have enought to go 6 ed

Ive been looking for that article where those findings were at. still haven't found what im looking for but, I did happen to find a thread titled {astro labs} blood work 9-30-2014 one of the Scally quotes is on the 3rd page of that thread. Its worth a look.

I dunno Tile, it seems to start to get fuzzy when you start factoring in timing of draw relative to last shot, morning or evening draw, etc. It is frustrating.

What's really frustrating is that this seems to be the norm lately, and we can't get anyone coming back with that '8-10 times' number, no matter the user, or lab.

It seems like many members want to just accept this as the way it, and maybe that's the case? But I agree with Colt that we don't want to allow our lowered expectations to define what "good" is.

And I do know that johnnyBALLZ has stated that back in the day on script Watson he did achieve that '8-10 times' range.

We need one of our members who has been hoarding their script Watson while on ugl gear to run high doses of Watson (600 or more a week) for 5 weeks and then go get bloods for comparison. This of course would need to be preceeded by the same regimen and testing of ugl gear.

I've never used Watson but yes my bloods are usually 8-10x. You may remember 2 sets of bloods I posted in the bio thread..

I have a bunch of bloods that reflect the rule.. I know where I should be, volt knows where he should be based on many tests..

You need to have a history of blood work like volt to say the 10x rule doesn't work for you because that's the exception not the rule..

Fckit's right, the norm is underdosed gear but it shouldn't be acceptable..

Last edited:
Ok. Scally says in there to get the best reading do not split the dose. I believe most of us split the dose. We need to get a protocol down. Tile you splitting doses. I have always split doses. Johnny how about you.

With all that being said we need more tests!! MS has been here for a minute now and I think tile posted the first bloods.. It's only $45, don't you guys want to see where you're at?? I'm always curious where my numbers are..

Ok. Scally says in there to get the best reading do not split the dose. I believe most of us split the dose. We need to get a protocol down. Tile you splitting doses. I have always split doses. Johnny how about you.

I've always split so I'm not sure how much that factors into it.. I'm sure it makes some difference though..

The 10x rule is only accurate when taken 24-48 hours post injection.
Agreed, and please don't take my statement as meaning we should accept low numbers as the new good. I'm strictly saying it seems this is currently the only product available in the market. I agree with bickel. There are only three possibities: 1) we are faulty on our testing, 2) the gear is just subpar, or
3) theres an error in the 10X rule

Testing on prescription gear would answer A LOT of questions

I remember voltrader I think it was runs Watson at least for trt and wasn't reporting back 8-10x

Damn, how could I forget that my fellow Chicagoan already did that?!:oops:

I've never used Watson but yes my bloods are usually 8-10x. You may remember 2 sets of bloods I posted in the bio thread..

I have a bunch of bloods that reflect the rule.. I know where I should be, volt knows where he should be based on many tests..

You need to have a history of blood work like volt to say the 10x rule doesn't work for you because that's the exception not the rule..

Fckit's right, the norm is underdosed gear but it shouldn't be acceptable..

Sorry JB, my memory failed me, I thought you said you achieved your 10x readings with Watson, but I do remember now those Bio results you are referencing from last year.

We always end up here .....Johnnyballz
is right do your blood work. So you know. I know I am not the norm to look at I might utilize testosterone different then the norm as from the looks of things I know I do. It seems to love nandrolone though:)