mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

should like that NPP.. shit provided some nice relief thus far for meh joints..
Thanks TG. That's what I am aiming for. How much you running? To be honest, while waiting on it to arrive I started reading about prolactin sides and now I am paranoid. You experienced any sides from the npp?

This is a little random, but serious question though.... When someone says, "I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich" do you assume they mean grape jelly or strawberry jelly? My girl just made me one with grape jelly and like a boss, I threw that shit against the wall!

This is a little random, but serious question though.... When someone says, "I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich" do you assume they mean grape jelly or strawberry jelly? My girl just made me one with grape jelly and like a boss, I threw that shit against the wall!

Divorce her

in reference to the debate about where t levels should be based on how much you take per week, I've taken watson brand cyp on a few different occasions that i had prescribed and each time i took 500 mgs/wk and my t levels always came back at 3500 which would be consistent with a 7x rule. just wanted to put that out there for what it's worth. another thing i was wondering is that if i'm taking say 500 mgs of cyp/week, if you take into account that with the percentage of the ester in cypionate, i'm really only getting about 70% of actual test which would be 350 mgs, and if you go by that number then 3500 would actually fall within the 10x rule. just wondering if we should actually be multiplying the amount of actual test minus the ester. maybe i'm wrong but it was just a thought. maybe someone else could chime in on if any of that might make sense.

Strawberry Jelly on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich WTF are you guys talking about???Grape all the way brah!! Strawberry is for toast in the morning.

in reference to the debate about where t levels should be based on how much you take per week, I've taken watson brand cyp on a few different occasions that i had prescribed and each time i took 500 mgs/wk and my t levels always came back at 3500 which would be consistent with a 7x rule. just wanted to put that out there for what it's worth. another thing i was wondering is that if i'm taking say 500 mgs of cyp/week, if you take into account that with the percentage of the ester in cypionate, i'm really only getting about 70% of actual test which would be 350 mgs, and if you go by that number then 3500 would actually fall within the 10x rule. just wondering if we should actually be multiplying the amount of actual test minus the ester. maybe i'm wrong but it was just a thought. maybe someone else could chime in on if any of that might make sense.

And this is why:
A) we always end up back at this convo, and
B) WHY so many of our brethren thrown their hands up and say "I just go by how I feel and how it compares to previous 'good' gear I have run".

;)

We keep coming up with so many different scenarios and variables that a juicer be like :eek::mad::confused:.

And this is why:
A) we always end up back at this convo, and
B) WHY so many of our brethren thrown their hands up and say "I just go by how I feel and how it compares to previous 'good' gear I have run".

;)

We keep coming up with so many different scenarios and variables that a juicer be like :eek::mad::confused:.

There has to be uniformity!! Testing protocol MUST be established. Everyone needs to be getting blood drawn at the same time in their cycle at a specified dose on proven gear. Once the data is compiled, standards can be set.

There has to be uniformity!! Testing protocol MUST be established. Everyone needs to be getting blood drawn at the same time in their cycle at a specified dose on proven gear. Once the data is compiled, standards can be set.

I agree, Colt. I guess I was just making fun of some of us after we all kept going around.
But you are correct, we do need some standards to set our expectations by.

I agree, Colt. I guess I was just making fun of some of us after we all kept going around.
But you are correct, we do need some standards to set our expectations by.
When and if we all agree on the protocol standards, I recommend a sticky detailing the steps to fulfill the requirements. This topic has been hashed over and over in numerous threads and I'm sure most of us are confused by the variances.